Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 13 - Old Habits

• Please log in to reply
674 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (810 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate this episode

1. 5 (best) (389 votes [48.14%])

Percentage of vote: 48.14%

2. 4 (291 votes [36.01%])

Percentage of vote: 36.01%

3. 3 (88 votes [10.89%])

Percentage of vote: 10.89%

4. 2 (18 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

5. 1 (worst) (22 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote

omnigodly

omnigodly
  • GA Private
  • 55 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:254
QUOTE (Cpt. Impact @ May 11 2007, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess you didn't watch the end...

QFT.

Awesome episode, especially good twist at the end.
-omni

FPSMAGE

FPSMAGE
  • GA Private
  • 109 posts
  • xfire:Fpsmage
  • Interests:gaming, drawing, programming, anything u can do with a comp, as well as many other things
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fpsmage
  • Gamer Army ID:1927
  • Company:Kilo
doug's obviously not dead but big bad... i dun no, doug HS'ed him pretty well and he even had an entry point for the blast
FPSMAGE

PureNoobage

PureNoobage
  • Members
  • 12 posts
No disrespect to Pure Pwnage or anything. It Pwns but Epsiode 13 probably was the worst episode yet. It didn't live up to my expectations at all. The hockey game part was a good idea but come on they could of picked a better game to play than that. Should of been like some RTS or something. And it was bland most of the time, with a crappy mirco scene at the end. Yes it was crappy, compared to epsiode 9 or even 12 it sucked. You would expect to be some sort of battle but no, it was like dave comes in thrown the window, shoots doug, doug tries to shoot dave but shoots the other guy in the head. gg!
Shoulda explained why dave was there, hopefully they will in the next one, and at least a longer battlescene with some mircoing Geez. Dave coming back was an awesome twist though.

This is constructive Criticzism. ^_^

zurris

zurris
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Episode 13- niece but can be better. Gr8 scene with XBox and end with Dave:D But very booooring micro scene in the end...

Randum

Randum
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • xfire:Randum
  • Interests:Gaming, Biking.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Randum 311
  • PSN:Randum
I have Kyle's TV I also won in a contest!!!

best episode yet!

Erachten

Erachten
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:erachten
  • Xbox / GFWL:SinarFrost
I thought the episode was great, i was laughing the entire time. And it set up a lot of possibilites to explore, like Daves return, wht happened to Doug and if Jeremy's gloating will push Anastasia away, maybe to Kyle.

Best line of the show
Anastasia: "What if my parents walked in? What would my dad say?"
Jeremy: "....Damn that kid's good at games"
rofl

Tiihonen

Tiihonen
  • Members
  • 128 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:jdasnake
I like how it is more like the old episodes with a new Jeremy. He's not quite as noob on the streets as he used to but I still like the cocky attitude and pwnage.

Great Episode.

kHz Snakeslayer

kHz Snakeslayer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:kHz Snakeslayer
LAWLLLLLLLLL! good ep 13 mann rocks i was dyin all through that ep to see wat happens but yesh dave wb dude! nice!

kHz Snakeslayer

kHz Snakeslayer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:kHz Snakeslayer
QUOTE (Wildact @ May 11 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i gave it a 1 becuse of one reason....... doug wasnt in it...-.-

obviously children your shite! haha all you can do is whine ohhhh noooo like doug was not in it grrr now i am angry and gonna argue with my mom or something..... god damn please just please give me the strength to actually play against these R-TARDS!

Darkstone

Darkstone
  • GA Private
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:Cammertime
  • Gamer Army ID:1988
This episode was fantastic! It's nostalgic and very original feeling at the same time.

Very excited for the next episode!

chaoscreater

chaoscreater
  • Members
  • 12 posts
don't know if i'm gonna get banned for this but i'm not criticising or watever, just have a few questions:

In the gaming category, there's the "CONSOLE STUF - 4 n00bs who are still 12 lol gg" section, well if it says for noobs who are still 12, y did Jeremy get a Wii & XBOX360 then? Does that imply he's 12 as well or sumthin?

Also, it's hard to belief if the show is real or not, cuz if it's real i think Jeremy might wanna calm down a bit when he played the consoles with Taggie (sry for name spelling) cuz he got all excited and try to bang her or sumthin....well my suggestion is if u wanna bang her just do it (properly) and actually take her out and stuff, but after playing games and do all that stuff, well......it's kinda weird watching that scene.....
Visit The Viper Files for downloads such as movies, games, music etc!

The Viper Files website

Erachten

Erachten
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:erachten
  • Xbox / GFWL:SinarFrost
QUOTE (chaoscreater @ May 12 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't know if i'm gonna get banned for this but i'm not criticising or watever, just have a few questions:

In the gaming category, there's the "CONSOLE STUF - 4 n00bs who are still 12 lol gg" section, well if it says for noobs who are still 12, y did Jeremy get a Wii & XBOX360 then? Does that imply he's 12 as well or sumthin?

Also, it's hard to belief if the show is real or not, cuz if it's real i think Jeremy might wanna calm down a bit when he played the consoles with Taggie (sry for name spelling) cuz he got all excited and try to bang her or sumthin....well my suggestion is if u wanna bang her just do it (properly) and actually take her out and stuff, but after playing games and do all that stuff, well......it's kinda weird watching that scene.....

Ummm...dude, Pure Pwnage isn't real, it is a fictional internet show. The character's names aren't really their real names or anything like that and all of them seem like they'd be real cool and nice to meet IRL. I've watched some stuff with people interviewing them and they are real relaxed and just seemed like fun people.

Magical Prawn

Magical Prawn
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • xfire:magicalprawn
  • Interests:Prawnage..
QUOTE (chaoscreater @ May 12 2007, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just don't take it so seriously
Prawn prawn prawn prawn..

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
  • Interests:plays guitar.
I thought it could have been longer.

Rune R

Rune R
  • Members
  • 16 posts
I read the first 12 pages of this topic before posting this so if this theory has been put forward I appologise.

I see alot of people saying "Dave is teh_masterer"... I think this is definately not true and I have a theory of my own.

In Episode 9, we see the obvious power of Dave. What we also hear is that him, along with his two 'friends' have been trained by a sensei. When Dave is beating them at Street Fighter 2, they take it into RL by using their micro. At wich point Dave says they are dishonoring the teachings of their sensei. FACT.

The bad guys are obviously not afraid to use micro in public. FACT.

After the fight in wich Dave saves jeremy from the horde of micro-users, Jeremy talks to teh_masterer and is scolded for USING MICRO IN PUBLIC. FACT.

Obviously teh_masterer is training people in teh use of micro and also teaching them not to use it in public. Dave follows this same ideology. FACT.

With this in mind, isnt it natural to assume teh_masterer is Dawei's sensei? Maybe they had a falling out.

Thoughts?

And I rated this episode a 5, because it spearheads a return to classic PP, wich was incredbily amusing.

I think its safe to say that Jeremy needs to hump his monitor to stay in shape and he only gets this kick from CnC games. icon_biggrin.gif

FLIPINOM4D

FLIPINOM4D
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • xfire:flipinom4d
  • Interests:Video Games, Music, Movies, Anime, Art, Movie Making
  • Xbox / GFWL:H2O Hydr8
I liked teh episode alot and at the end with Dave it really surprised me.

WyattF

WyattF
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:TG Drow
  • PSN:PS3 LAWL!!!
Great Episode (tho the guy playing 2k7 reminded me of myself minus the trash talk) im so glad dave is back WOO!!! 4 outa 5

icecube

icecube
  • Members
  • 3 posts
dawei = fking pimp

walks in, knocks out doug, grabs the bottom of wine, snatch grapes, walks out

Wolf the Widowmaker

Wolf the Widowmaker
  • Members
  • 783 posts
  • xfire:wolfthewidowmaker
  • Interests:FPS, RPG, retro games
QUOTE (Rune R @ May 13 2007, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read the first 12 pages of this topic before posting this so if this theory has been put forward I appologise.

I see alot of people saying "Dave is teh_masterer"... I think this is definately not true and I have a theory of my own.
In Episode 9, we see the obvious power of Dave. What we also hear is that him, along with his two 'friends' have been trained by a sensei. When Dave is beating them at Street Fighter 2, they take it into RL by using their micro. At wich point Dave says they are dishonoring the teachings of their sensei. FACT.

The bad guys are obviously not afraid to use micro in public. FACT.

After the fight in wich Dave saves jeremy from the horde of micro-users, Jeremy talks to teh_masterer and is scolded for USING MICRO IN PUBLIC. FACT.

Obviously teh_masterer is training people in teh use of micro and also teaching them not to use it in public. Dave follows this same ideology. FACT.
With this in mind, isnt it natural to assume teh_masterer is Dawei's sensei? Maybe they had a falling out.
Thoughts?

And I rated this episode a 5, because it spearheads a return to classic PP, wich was incredbily amusing.

I think its safe to say that Jeremy needs to hump his monitor to stay in shape and he only gets this kick from CnC games. icon_biggrin.gif

What if it is the philosophy of the entire Light Side not to demonstrate their powers, but use them only when in great need?

And, frankly, I find it hard to believe that teh_masterer teaches gamers all over the world. There has to be more senseis than him.

-Half-Life. Because zombies are better off dead.
-WTF has Half-Life got to do with Physics???
-You cannot kill the Free Man. (Well, you COULD kill him, but at least you couldn't zombify him. I hope.)

Rune R

Rune R
  • Members
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (Wolf the Widowmaker @ May 13 2007, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if it is the philosophy of the entire Light Side not to demonstrate their powers, but use them only when in great need?

And, frankly, I find it hard to believe that teh_masterer teaches gamers all over the world. There has to be more senseis than him.

So far we haven't heard the bad-guys talk about any other people beside teh_masterer as a problem. I'd bet he was once one of them, but then became somewhat of a rogue, or ninja if you will.

And what do you mean he doesnt train people all over the world? In episode 11 I think it was, Jeremy stated that teh_masterer was in Norway on business...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users