Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 13 - Old Habits

• Please log in to reply
675 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (810 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate this episode

1. 5 (best) (389 votes [48.14%])

Percentage of vote: 48.14%

2. 4 (291 votes [36.01%])

Percentage of vote: 36.01%

3. 3 (88 votes [10.89%])

Percentage of vote: 10.89%

4. 2 (18 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

5. 1 (worst) (22 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tanner Pwns

Tanner Pwns
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:souleater010
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage, RTS Games, FPS, MMO, and Wii.
  • Xbox / GFWL:XxOrangejuicexX
/sigh... It was not the best episode ever... wasn't the worst either... not worth the wait though.. but it did have CnC3 in it!!!

sharar

sharar
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:sharar
  • Xbox / GFWL:deathbringer11
That episode rocked it tickled me in all the right places.......The Communists of the World Thank You

w12ath

w12ath
  • GA Private
  • 97 posts
  • xfire:w12ath
  • Xbox / GFWL:petrenks
  • Gamer Army ID:2259
ROFL! Just stretching. XDXDXD

That was hilarious. Really great job on this episode. It pwned up the a.

Econojon

Econojon

MotM April 2006 teh_straterer

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:32
Just watched it for the 3rd time. picked up quite a few things that I missed. It is a real different experience when it is just you and not like a whole bunch of fans. Anyways, my original plan for the day was to have my brother Keith over and we'd drink through the premiere. The problem is my brother, even as a computer programmer and all, can't stand Pure Pwnage. So I've been trying to get him into it and half way through episode 12 he left, so I was a little saddened and a little upset. I finally got to watch the episode starting in this kind of mood, and I have to say, I really enjoyed this episode more than I did originally. I mean, the happiest I am is with the premieres, but a lot of that comes from the experience around me and not entirely from the episode itself. So, when it is 3 AM and you can really concentrate on the episode, I think I can "take in" quite a bit more.

I mean, I really understood the points of views in the episodes more than I did originally. Like first time I saw it, I really just felt bad for Anastasia. I just thought, "how could Jeremy treat her that way?" And watching it again, you realize, Jeremy is just looking for someone to confide in as a best friend, like the way he was able to pwn Doug's head. Also, the whole situation revolving C&C3 and playing the other games, became quite clear. And the effect playing C&C had on Jeremy's physical abilities was really cool!

And, ya know, Dawei just pwns!

But I have to say, content wise, it wasn't as incredible as Episode 4 or Episode 12, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the episode. And I will continue to watch it another 500 times.

Thank you for bringing me something that has had a such an incredible impact on my life! No matter what problems you guys face, keep fighting the good fight and keep making episodes! <3

ShadowStrike

ShadowStrike
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • xfire:1337shadow0wn3r

DAVE IS BACK

Raikkonen

Raikkonen
  • Members
  • 219 posts
Well its harsh and contains some speculation but here it is.

I am an avid player of CoH and I have played c&c3. Conclusion - C&C3 is a spam fest that ignores rts development aka cover systems. CoH requires MUCH more skill than c&c3 to master and win in. So why has CoH gotten relativley no representation by "jeremy" even though if he really was the master of rts he would master CoH?

Simple. Relic Online is not rich. EA is. Here is my conspiracy theory folks.

EA bribed PP to plug C&C3 to regain their rep after the whole EA sux zh days. We see this when jeremy went to E3 and talked with the C&C3 guys.

Nice new monitor / big screen tv / free c&c3 / xbox360 / wii - perhaps gifts from ole EA?

Im rather ashamed at the lack of CoH or Supreme Commander integration and I really do hope they equally plug these games which are far superior to the childish C&C3 produced by EA mind you.

I am 21 and this in my opinion is just appealing to the younger PP audience because younger gamers approve more of spam fests whereas the realtive age of COH is jeremy's age group (20-40).

On a positve note its good to see Dave again and at least some gaming even if it is sports and spam.
If teh_pwnerer really pwned he would pwn in CoH.

Snubs

Snubs
  • GA Private
  • 1,844 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:68
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teh ending was wonderful icon_biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D
Great job guys icon_biggrin.gif
Specially LOVE the xbox 360 scene.. and the God scene. Freakin' hilarious. I've been quoting that stuff since the premiere!

n34301295_34279125_6211.jpg

maxz

maxz
  • GA Private
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:All kinds of games (tabletop rpgs, tcgs, videogames) , music, sci-fi, pop science, pool
  • Gamer Army ID:1389
The big question is: Is doug dead?

I would say that he isn't, because Jeremy got hit by a similar hadouken attack as doug and didn't die.

Ratsacker

Ratsacker
  • GA Private
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Anime, Comedy, Fitness, Female Anatomy.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ratty PPGA
  • Gamer Army ID:456
I too am waiting for the downloadable version, As im downloading it and watching it for the first time with mates tomorrow night

Cant wait!.. So.. where is it? -.-
Ignoring the link posted on forums to the stream thing on the site so far.. Which isnt linked... But anyway.
Ratty.
It's The Early Bird That Gets The Worm, But It's The Second Rat That Gets The Cheese.
"BUTTSECKS" Is For Fags, Now On You're Knee's Shut Up And Open You're Mouth
Part Of The Original You Cookie Is Remembering Thread, First Page Infact
The Voices May Not Be Real, But They Do Have Some Great Ideas.
Dont Get Mad at Me, Get Mad At The Truth.
End.

Treymond

Treymond
  • GA Private
  • 111 posts
  • xfire:Treymond
  • Interests:Video games, I enjoy all genres of games on all consoles and PC.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Treymond
  • PSN:Treymond
  • Wii:1292949049532183
  • Gamer Army ID:446
Amazing episode. I really enjoyed how they brought up the gamer-who-gloats-but-can't-be-gloated-at. I know too many of them.

Dave's haircut was totally bitchin, he stole it from me. Or maybe I stole it from him.

Either way, awesome episode, was kinda lame that the cliffhanger of what happened to everyone after episode twelve only progressed a minute to leave us hanging again. More reason to watch next time.

EDIT: Forgot about the Dr Strangelove part. Just because it's black and white doesn't mean it's lame, Tagi. I liked it and it was made 30 or so years before I was.

And the best part, Jeremy was humping Tagi's head, and she said her parents were in the other room, and Jeremy said "What, he's gonna walk in and think, WOW! He's really good a games!" ROFL!
-Treymond says Yarg!

darksain

darksain
  • Members
  • 122 posts
THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.

what is this error!?! :/

Sainoren

Sainoren
  • Banned
  • 263 posts
  • xfire:grapeseey
  • Xbox / GFWL:Traded in
  • PSN:r3conqnet
Great episode.

Im not a hero, never was, never will be, Im just an old killer hired to do some wet work

Bboboo

Bboboo
  • GA Private
  • 1,348 posts
  • xfire:Bboboo
  • Xbox / GFWL:Bboboo
  • PSN:Bboboo
  • Gamer Army ID:3400
OMFG This is by far the best episode.

They dont make episodes they make epicsodes!

AlbenoEpiX

AlbenoEpiX
  • Members
  • 261 posts
I really enjoyed that, was really funny, however now I'm itching to know everything that happened on that night after Dave escaped with Jeremy.

SiRiUsN

SiRiUsN
  • GA Private
  • 12 posts
  • xfire:siriusn
  • Interests:Computer, Games, Internet, Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:siriusn
  • PSN:---
  • Wii:---
  • Gamer Army ID:4615
hmm this episode was very cool
but not the best

Louis EX

Louis EX
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • xfire:louis29126
Yes EPICsodes. icon_razz.gif

SiRiUsN

SiRiUsN
  • GA Private
  • 12 posts
  • xfire:siriusn
  • Interests:Computer, Games, Internet, Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:siriusn
  • PSN:---
  • Wii:---
  • Gamer Army ID:4615
btw click on latest episode on the main page and you come to ep13

fps tom

fps tom
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:fpstom1
  • Xbox / GFWL:fps tomh
great ep to bad doug turned evil he was my favourite character icon_sad.gif
fps_tom

Guest_Myren_*

Guest_Myren_*
  • Guests
One of the best yet IMO, really great episode.

Takun_H4nn4H

Takun_H4nn4H
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • xfire:h4nn4htakun
  • Xbox / GFWL:H4NN4H
worth every second of wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users