Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ever got something for doing practically nothing?

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Pen2_Andy_P

Pen2_Andy_P
  • Members
  • 743 posts
  • Interests:fps, rts, console, sm, ddr, graphic design
Just yesterday I saw a truck with the monster logo and I WENT OMG YEAAH A MONSTER TRUCK HELLS YAH!!!

and the guy on it said for the best greeting they gave me like a months supply of monster for free.

CrispyDuck411

CrispyDuck411

IRC Awards 2006: Best Linker

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • xfire:cr1spyduck
  • Xbox / GFWL:CrispyDuck411
Damn, that's awesome. Monster Energry drink ftw tbh. One of the few good ones other than Bawls.

And to answer your question, my mom always comes to me asking for cash because she goes yard selling and she never has any spare cash, so I give her 20, and ask for 30 in return.

Extortion you say? I say survival of the fittest.
IPB Image

Lead Enema

Lead Enema
  • GA Private
  • 813 posts
  • Interests:Foreign Languages, Music (classic rock mostly), Art, Girls, Food, Vidia Games, Philosophy, Movies, Television, Poker (Texas Hold'em), Guitar, Reading Books, Naturalism, Horticulture, Entomology, Zoology, Psychology, Physiology, Lucid Dreaming, Martial Arts, Venusian Arts, Anthropology, Mind Expansion, Meditation.
  • Xbox / GFWL:= Pwnage
  • PSN:I feel sorry for it
  • Wii:Better than PS3
  • Gamer Army ID:1881
There used to be a redbull truck that drove around campus just handing out free redbull every day. I haven't seen it in a while though. You could just walk up to the guy and say like "give me three redbulls" and he would... I'm assuming it was some promotional type thing, but it was awesome nonetheless.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (Pen2_Andy_P @ Apr 28 2007, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just yesterday I saw a truck with the monster logo and I WENT OMG YEAAH A MONSTER TRUCK HELLS YAH!!!

and the guy on it said for the best greeting they gave me like a months supply of monster for free.

yea! this one time, I was born, and every year ppl give me stuff for it. How AWESOME IS THAT! and don't even get me started on the day this one dude Jesus was born... man great times...
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
At a LAN I went to recently, the guy's running it had a big fridge full of RedBull. You could just go over and grab as many as you wanted (Provided you didnt drink too much and die).

That night I also won a computer (The red one in my sig), a Razer headset and Razer keyboard.

Fenix

Fenix
  • GA Private
  • 1,080 posts
  • xfire:Fenix1
  • Steam ID:FenixSX or Saionce
  • PSN:FenixSX
  • Wii:Stolen
  • Gamer Army ID:187
Now it was kind of an odd night for my family, we Christians but we're like...not all hardcore about it...but one night we prayed at a restaurant(which was not like us at all) and some dude paid for our dinner because if it. I've gotten a lot of free stuff I guess, I'm just lucky lol...I think it's Karma because I'm always positive =D

nullox

nullox
  • Banned
  • 24 posts
  • xfire:SUXXX.
  • Xbox / GFWL:OMFG YES.
  • PSN:I'D TAP THAT.
  • Wii:SUCKS.
  • Gamer Army ID:1516
Yep, actually one time my supply teacher gave me 5 dollars to go to the corner store and buy her chips coke and a beef patty. When i came back with a change of 2 dollars she thought i had payed it with my own money so she gave me 20 back. O_O

TriXR4Kidz

TriXR4Kidz
  • Members
  • 1,076 posts
  • xfire:TriXR4Kidz
My neighbor asked me to come over and fix their printer once...

They had a power bar on the top of their desk, and each plug has a power button.. they power button on the printer was turned off.. rofl... she gave me $10.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
QUOTE (TriXR4Kidz @ Apr 29 2007, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My neighbor asked me to come over and fix their printer once...

They had a power bar on the top of their desk, and each plug has a power button.. they power button on the printer was turned off.. rofl... she gave me $10.

lol noooob

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
I baby sat this one kid who is pretty cool and we just played some NBA game all night for like 3 hours and got like 60$ for it, awesome having rich oil and gas lawyer neighbors.

QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Apr 28 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea! this one time, I was born, and every year ppl give me stuff for it. How AWESOME IS THAT! and don't even get me started on the day this one dude Jesus was born... man great times...

What about that day when you get candy because of the one time that a bunny resurrected Jesus by injecting him with a needle full of marshmellow peeps after he ODed on nice-ness?
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

Pawnator

Pawnator
  • Members
  • 5,495 posts
A lady dropped her wallet in the mall once, I handed it back to her like 2 seconds after she dropped it, she game me 20$.

Iceman-

Iceman-
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,480 posts
  • xfire:icemanftw
  • Xbox / GFWL:IcemanWinz
  • Wii:3005990078242481
  • Gamer Army ID:139
Once this lady needed 25 cents, so I gave her 25 cents a she gave me a dollar, I scored big there, and then went to go buy a pop.

Snubs

Snubs
  • GA Private
  • 1,844 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:68
I got a DS Lite and Tetris for just being me... icon_smile.gif

n34301295_34279125_6211.jpg

ShadowStrike

ShadowStrike
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • xfire:1337shadow0wn3r
Awesome.

I went to subway once and the person gave me a free meal because they burnt my sandwich really badly.

Tubby

Tubby

MotM Feb 2007 | Funniest Member 2006 | Teh_Tubbernaut

• GA Corporal
  • 2,917 posts
  • xfire:Tubbeh
  • Interests:Drinking, beard growing.
  • Steam ID:Tubbeh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Tubbernaut
  • PSN:Tubbernaut
  • Gamer Army ID:151
  • Company:Pi
I dated my ex-girlfriend and apparently that warranted a barrage of lies and a court case... yeah, seriously.

negativity towards thread + 1. icon_sad.gif

(Aside from that - I'm Italian. My folks are always off-loading stuff onto me for no reason...)

Some fathers teach their sons to shave. Others teach theirs to be men.

President and C.E.O. of Beardtek Incorporated Australia, Pty. Ltd.

melonqueen

melonqueen

Slayer of Bees

• Retired Staff
  • 2,881 posts
  • xfire:melonqueen
  • Interests:Gaming, web design, baking/cooking, drinking, Melons
  • Xbox / GFWL:melonqueen
  • Wii:0205097351995318
  • Gamer Army ID:148
  • Company:Pi
I entered a free raffle at an expo once, and ended up winning the major prize of 2 free tickets to the SANFL Grand final (South Australia's football league).

Also when I was in Canada I kept getting free drinks for making the Aussies who worked at the hostel at the time Vegemite sandwiches icon_biggrin.gif
My Blog - The Retro Cook

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Apparently I was stuck in some girls body parts, then I came out. Now I have a house and get food.

That's pretty awesome.

Vengeance

Vengeance

MotM March 2007 | teh_cookierer

• GA Sergeant
  • 2,057 posts
  • xfire:vengeance238
  • Wii:7099005730287119
  • Gamer Army ID:100
Gillz, I *totally* misread your post at first, rofl.

In any case, the most recent one for me is a free game off eBay from Paypal. I bought the game, sent the payment, it didn't deduct it from my account, still payed the seller and they're sending me the game. w00t w00t icon_biggrin.gif Just annoyed that it was only a 3.15 purchase :'(

Vepr

Vepr
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,524 posts
  • xfire:Vespu
  • Interests:certified diving, ballroom, gaming, being UKRAINIAN!
  • Gamer Army ID:171
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (Gillz @ Apr 29 2007, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently I was stuck in some girls body parts, then I came out. Now I have a house and get food.

That's pretty awesome.

Gillz i could see that be taken several ways....and only one of them is good...

Blackened

Blackened
  • GA Private
  • 2,262 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1658
Ah another energy drink story.

I entered a raffle at a convenience store, Long story short I won about $90 gift card on drinks at the store and a few other things.

I bought lots of Bawls! But unfortunately the store is so far away from my house it was hard getting there sometimes!

-Blackened

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users