Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VT shooter has some weird past buys on ebay...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Meng

Meng
  • Members
  • 2,241 posts
  • xfire:mengzor
  • Interests:Owning noobs.<br />Raving.<br />Raving Noobs.<br />Owning Raving.
  • PSN:Sony is evil
Sauce : http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...422071cho1.html

anyone fancy taking a guess at what he wanted with 37 rubber ducks?
maybe he went on a rampage because he realized that rubber ducks are infact useless and inappropriate for murdering colleagues.

God

God
  • Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Interests:azn grrlz
Obviously for target practice. You know, where you put them all up on a plank of wood and shoot them from afar? They are the classic targets at fairs and stuff...

I guess he was going for 37 kills?
QUOTE (confrico @ Mar 15 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chewing gum is sassy enough, let alone the extra fuck you of blowing a bubble

WASDfarian

WASDfarian
  • Members
  • 663 posts
  • Interests:computers, video games, classic rock
QUOTE (God @ Apr 23 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously for target practice. You know, where you put them all up on a plank of wood and shoot them from afar? They are the classic targets at fairs and stuff...

thats awful...i feel like a douche now for laughing

well, he was obviously mentally unstable....random purchases and actions are prolly pretty common for a person like that

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
Maybe he had a dream of having a huge bath tub.

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,572 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
I usually think it's kind of funny (very dangerous word now) what guys like him do before they do what they, well, do:
Doing something no one understands. It's not different from people who run amok in schools here in Germany.
Or would you have expected, that the latest chaotic, Sebastian Bosse, signed up on some chemical-forums asking how to make bombs?
Or even better and with more spice: He has been on forums discussing his problems in society and stuff.
Anyways, if I would..

If I would fucking run amok, I would format my PC for like ten times and just put Pokémon/Teletubbies/other child-shit onto it, use some teddybears as a wallpaper in my room, buy stuffed animals and pretend to be a horse-fan while I'm chilling in my pink-colored room.
Then I would go into the local store, buy sweets and walk right to the next kindergarden, talk to the parents and give sweets to the sweet kids.
I would wish them a good life and to keep their heads up, giving them some more sweets.
Then I would go to the church, making a donation for them. I would go to the gas station and pay anyone who's fueling up their car there.
Everyone in the bus would not have to buy the ticket, because I would. The bums get a nice time with me while I chill with them on the floor and drink some liquor with them - my liquor that I gave them for free.
I would make a big round in every bar and spend drinks to anyone who's there.

Then I would run amok.

Fucking explain that, bitches.

Mop
My Benderarchive. Enjoy!
My real name is Michi, but the capitalist punks call me Mike. Adrenaline Junkie.
<3Click pics!

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (Mopey @ Apr 23 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fucking declare that, bitches.

Woe to us non-native speakers, you picked the wrong verb for the punchline... It's explain, not declare icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Contra_tehpwner

Contra_tehpwner
  • Banned
  • 486 posts
  • xfire:0contra0
what couldn't you do with 37 rubber ducks? that's what i'm asking

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Fetish?

destroyer56

destroyer56
  • Members
  • 1,893 posts
I can't help but to laugh at this...
IPB Image

slobba

slobba
  • Banned
  • 700 posts
  • xfire:pe2z
QUOTE (God @ Apr 23 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God damn, your smart... nice thinking.

QUOTE (Gillz @ Apr 23 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fetish?

Lmao, i was gonna say that.

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Mopey @ Apr 23 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fucking declare explain that, bitches.

I'm so sorry Mopey, but i can't help it - that is flipping hilarious lololol. I'm not mocking you in any way, please don't take it like that; i laugh at my friends when they write stupid things.

I laugh at myself even - like i was meant to be writing 'German Jews' in History, but instead i wrote 'German Shoes', i elegantly scored through the 'shoes' with an X; this is going on display in one of our classrooms.

lol

TBF Eugene

TBF Eugene
  • Banned
  • 34 posts
  • xfire:BALLLLLINs
  • Xbox / GFWL:warden
  • PSN:be
  • Wii:chad
wow thats really strange. Guess he did have some problems

Mopey

Mopey

MotM July 2006

• Members
  • 4,572 posts
  • xfire:mopeyn
  • Interests:drawing, <br />cooking, <br />gaming,<br />anime &amp; manga,<br />photoshopping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mopey Pi
QUOTE (Mantrousse @ Apr 23 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm so sorry Mopey, but i can't help it - that is flipping hilarious lololol. I'm not mocking you in any way, please don't take it like that; i laugh at my friends when they write stupid things.

I laugh at myself even - like i was meant to be writing 'German Jews' in History, but instead i wrote 'German Shoes', i elegantly scored through the 'shoes' with an X; this is going on display in one of our classrooms.

lol
No problemo!

Mop
My Benderarchive. Enjoy!
My real name is Michi, but the capitalist punks call me Mike. Adrenaline Junkie.
<3Click pics!

Ryquist

Ryquist
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Best play ever. I would love to see this performed!

Mortified

Mortified
  • Members
  • 239 posts
  • xfire:Mortifiedocalot
  • Interests:Playing video games getting crunk and sleep.
QUOTE (God @ Apr 23 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt this, if he wanted a target he could have got some old cans for free, and why would he get one big one? I'm going with fetish.

http://www.pandatale...?...rs&game=css
"If you live your life by other peoples standards, your life is no longer your own."

Shadowstar

Shadowstar
  • GA Private
  • 5,853 posts
  • Interests:My companion cube and cake
  • Xbox / GFWL:AznInvasion22
  • Gamer Army ID:297
Looking into the mind of a madman. Hmmm...so rubber ducks are bad. People who buy a lot are crazy. Good to know...

elliotter

elliotter
  • Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • xfire:elliotter
  • Interests:Guitar, gaming, music, and friends
QUOTE (Mopey @ Apr 23 2007, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I usually think it's kind of funny (very dangerous word now) what guys like him do before they do what they, well, do:
Doing something no one understands. It's not different from people who run amok in schools here in Germany.
Or would you have expected, that the latest chaotic, Sebastian Bosse, signed up on some chemical-forums asking how to make bombs?
Or even better and with more spice: He has been on forums discussing his problems in society and stuff.
Anyways, if I would..

If I would fucking run amok, I would format my PC for like ten times and just put Pokémon/Teletubbies/other child-shit onto it, use some teddybears as a wallpaper in my room, buy stuffed animals and pretend to be a horse-fan while I'm chilling in my pink-colored room.
Then I would go into the local store, buy sweets and walk right to the next kindergarden, talk to the parents and give sweets to the sweet kids.
I would wish them a good life and to keep their heads up, giving them some more sweets.
Then I would go to the church, making a donation for them. I would go to the gas station and pay anyone who's fueling up their car there.
Everyone in the bus would not have to buy the ticket, because I would. The bums get a nice time with me while I chill with them on the floor and drink some liquor with them - my liquor that I gave them for free.
I would make a big round in every bar and spend drinks to anyone who's there.

Then I would run amok.
Fucking explain that, bitches.

Mop

No one mentally unstable like the VT shooter would do that though...

Phr3quency

Phr3quency
  • GA Private
  • 717 posts
  • xfire:tmzaied22
  • Interests:Gaming, Hardware, PC mods, Building PCs Music, Fitness, Photography/Photoshop, American Football
  • Gamer Army ID:2387
QUOTE (Gillz @ Apr 23 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fetish?

Thats what I thought immediately.
He never had a girlfriend. OH noez.
:[Brodiator- Lightning's Blade]:

TriXR4Kidz

TriXR4Kidz
  • Members
  • 1,076 posts
  • xfire:TriXR4Kidz
Target practice does sound right... If I was pissed off, I'd like to kill little yellow rubber things.

Gillz

Gillz
  • GA Private
  • 4,794 posts
  • Interests:Now we removed everything on your profile since ya wanna multi-account more. :P
  • Gamer Army ID:67
Actually, it could be something completely different.

How?

Well, unlike most of my friends, I have a PayPal and eBay account, so I can easily buy things online. I buy stuff for my friends all the time, they give me the cash, I put it in the bank, and buy it online.

Past Four Purchases Online (By me)

-Airsoft Guns
-Payment sent to scammer
-Tactical Vests
-Magazines for Airsoft Guns

As you can see, most of that stuff was not for me.

Anyone can look at my PayPal history, and assume I like Airsoft, and guns, and that I want to shoot real people.

All I'm saying is that this Rubber Ducky thing can mean absolutely nothing. How do we know he didn't need them for a science project, or maybe a friend needed them for a prank, so he bought them for him.

We know nothing, their just rubber duckies.

Without facts, assuming is useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users