Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Resignation

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

Tom Fiend

Tom Fiend
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,692 posts
  • Steam ID:raven_xavier
  • Gamer Army ID:460
I think instead of

"/reported"

It could be
"Great to see your enthusiastic about <topic> but I going to have to report this because <reason for report>"

Something not so negative would help out a lot i think.
Previously "Raven Xavier"

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
  • xfire:tehshorteh
  • Gamer Army ID:227
  • Company:Bravo
Saying ohh gl hf /reported has to be the most ignorant thing someone can do. If you think it should be moved / deleted / locked, please at least have the decency to #1 read the thread, maybe provide some insight as to why it should be reported.

If you can't write a reason as to why you are reporting something, then you have no right!

People that write /reported are just wannabe forum mods. People that have absolutely no power on the forums, but wish they did. For them, the report button is their friend, as they think they are doing someone a favor.

For whatever reason, please just stop and think before being a douche.

A nice alternative,

I understand that this is about <topic> but this post doesn't belong in this forum it belongs in <newforumhere>

3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,494 posts
  • xfire:3dozerbuild
  • Xbox / GFWL:teh wonderer
  • PSN:cheech
  • Wii:6496583014150106
  • Gamer Army ID:948
QUOTE (Shorteh @ Apr 18 2007, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as the forums go, I am tired of people who try to be mods when they're not, and who post in a thread simply to say /reported.

That crap isn't needed. Just click report and piss off if you have nothing constructive to say about the topic.

QUOTE (C_tri @ Apr 19 2007, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know, this sorta thing kinda bugs me too, a very moving message of goodbye (i note your staying, yay!), and the atmosphere is spoilt by this.
i remember my first few posts... the ammount of flaming was obscene. i didn't come back for quite a while i recall.
good to have you still around icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (tyler1451 @ Apr 19 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf like im sorry your leavin now... lets report for no reason!woot!

QUOTE (Ratsacker @ Apr 24 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ack, My quote didnt work.

Er, Basicly. Who ever reported this, GTFO.
Thats exactly the attitude people are posting about lately

OMFG You guys are such noobs. When rabbit88 posted
k, good thing you had fun while you were here.

/reported wrong section tbh.
He did not report the topic to be deleted. What he did was say that he had reported the topic to be moved out of the Gamer army fourms.
Maybe you guys should go to school to know why he did that. Noobschool: Lesson #2
I don't see how you could take what he said to offence. He said its sad that your goin. He was just making sure no one else would report it to be moved. tbh this thread should be locked because your not leaving anymore.

QUOTE (Shorteh @ Apr 24 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saying ohh gl hf /reported has to be the most ignorant thing someone can do. If you think it should be moved / deleted / locked, please at least have the decency to #1 read the thread, maybe provide some insight as to why it should be reported.

If you can't write a reason as to why you are reporting something, then you have no right!

People that write /reported are just wannabe forum mods. People that have absolutely no power on the forums, but wish they did. For them, the report button is their friend, as they think they are doing someone a favor.

For whatever reason, please just stop and think before being a douche.

A nice alternative,

I understand that this is about <topic> but this post doesn't belong in this forum it belongs in <newforumhere>

WTF! okay dude STFU. You bitch way to much. Alot of people use /reported to report somthing. Also mods use /reported aswell icon_wink.gif

/rant

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
It's in the gamer army section, because I never really talked in the forums until the GA started up. So the GA people are the only ones who would know anything about me and what I've done around here.

But thanks for trying to know what you're talking about. I was saying good bye to people I talked to IE GA MEMBERS. Wow you're the god damn noob. If you don't know me and could care less, then shut up. Don't add your snyde little comments to try and stir up shit with people.

People that knew me posted and knew why I posted here and not in the new newbs and whatever forum. Because none of those people even know me. Much like yourself 3dozerbuild. It's lifers like you that piss me off the most.

I was trying to say good by as politely as possibly, and then people like you come in with your WOW OMFG WTFBBQ WRONG FORUM NEWB HAHAHAHA LAWL LAWL ROFL LAWL NOOB FAG LAWL, and comepletely devastate a topic that was meant to be nice for the people that actually give a damn in this forum.

Piss Off!

Rabbit88

Rabbit88
  • GA Private
  • 1,075 posts
  • xfire:rabbit07
  • Gamer Army ID:170
QUOTE (Rabbit88 @ Apr 17 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/reported

The report button is like the neighborhood watch in RL. You dont see anybody complaining about them do ya? People actually find it very useful to use.

this is turning into a fucking flame fest. We are GA, we pretty much paid to have a place where this shit doesnt happen. So everybody just needs to quit noobin out about something this fucking small as quoted above. (this time I didnt report)
If this gets ppl upset, too fucking bad. IF you have an annoying co-worker, whadda do? Deal with it.
Whadda do in the army when you get yelled at, or dont like your drill sgt? Deal with it.

Im glad your staying, lets all just chill out and ball like we supposed to be ballin. Plus the internetz = serious business.

Tom Fiend

Tom Fiend
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,692 posts
People take /reported as an insult, it isn't.

It's just so everyone else knows that it has already been reported for being either a topic that has been done to death, or in the wrong section, or innapropriate or whatever.

tbh, chill out, you put this thread in the specops section to start with which is even more limited than the GA forums. It was in a stupid place to put it and the flame in which led you to leave you deserved the flaming you got.

QUOTE (Shorteh)
WOW OMFG WTFBBQ WRONG FORUM NEWB HAHAHAHA LAWL LAWL ROFL LAWL NOOB FAG LAWL

...noone was even remotley like that. Most people were respectful but sad that you were leaving.

I was unhappy that you were leaving before, now I wish you would hurry up and go. Way to make something far more melodramatic than it needed to be.

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
Cool I'm out. Thanks for nothing kids.

3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,494 posts
QUOTE (Shorteh @ Apr 25 2007, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's in the gamer army section, because I never really talked in the forums until the GA started up. So the GA people are the only ones who would know anything about me and what I've done around here.

But thanks for trying to know what you're talking about. I was saying good bye to people I talked to IE GA MEMBERS. Wow you're the god damn noob. If you don't know me and could care less, then shut up. Don't add your snyde little comments to try and stir up shit with people.

People that knew me posted and knew why I posted here and not in the new newbs and whatever forum. Because none of those people even know me. Much like yourself 3dozerbuild. It's lifers like you that piss me off the most.

I was trying to say good by as politely as possibly, and then people like you come in with your WOW OMFG WTFBBQ WRONG FORUM NEWB HAHAHAHA LAWL LAWL ROFL LAWL NOOB FAG LAWL, and comepletely devastate a topic that was meant to be nice for the people that actually give a damn in this forum.

Piss Off!

Okay wtf dude. Some people I was talking with were like hahah shorteh is such a fag look how I flamed them. But I told them to fuck off and leave you alone. Then you fuckin insult me. Im glad your gone now you stir up so much fuckin drama. Hopefully you will leave now/

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
Some people you were talking with eh dozer? Who the other 2 million 12 year olds on here who don't even know the definition of the word fag?

How insecure in their sexual preference are they? Anyways, it wasn't exactly an insult. An insult would be if what I said was a lie. Unfortunately for you, it's the truth.

Speak to people that have met me and know me and find out just how much of a Douche I am.

Gillz care to elaborate here, Snubs? Anyone who knows me or who has played anything with me care to add to this conversation?

See you don't know me, and therefore come to conclusions based on a post you misinterpet and misread.

But yeah I'm definately done with the forums.

GGNORE

Aeros

Aeros
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,168 posts
  • xfire:finaeros
  • Interests:Failing at life, gaming, and college.<br />Respecting other people.<br />Being friendly.<br />
  • Xbox / GFWL:Buddy Duffman
  • Gamer Army ID:140
  • Company:Golf
Oh snap.

Can we please act like civilized people? Please?
QUOTE (knightwhisper @ Aug 8 2007, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aeros = more than likely to some how break the internet
LIFT, DIP, T-BAG!

3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,494 posts
Funny how you only mention "forum celebrities"

gillz and snubs don't even know you. You talked for a short period of time. Like I spent almost a day with them, but we don't know each other well at all. You need to know people for a while to know them.

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
They're people that know me tard. They've met me, they've spoken to me, and they've seen the way I act. You on the other hand judge me based on a post in a forum.

MAN GET A CLUE. Stop responding, it's just making you look worse.

chillxnate

chillxnate
  • GA Private
  • 207 posts
  • Steam ID:DontFakeThePunk
  • Xbox / GFWL:CHILL X NATE
  • Gamer Army ID:340
"We fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. Its the right thing to do."

I don't see anything about arguing with each other on the forum in there.
Cut the shit and treat your FELLOW SOLDIERS with some respect.

Remember guys, together we are what we can't be alone.

r3b0und

r3b0und
  • GA Corporal
  • 530 posts
  • Steam ID:IceChain
  • Xbox / GFWL:tehrebound
  • Gamer Army ID:649
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (SPAZZ @ Apr 27 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"We fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. Its the right thing to do."

I don't see anything about arguing with each other on the forum in there.
Cut the shit and treat your FELLOW SOLDIERS with some respect.

Remember guys, together we are what we can't be alone.

QFT.

"together we are what we can't be alone, we came to this country, we made it our home"
*sings some more Dropkick Murphys*

chillxnate

chillxnate
  • GA Private
  • 207 posts
  • Steam ID:DontFakeThePunk
  • Xbox / GFWL:CHILL X NATE
  • Gamer Army ID:340
QUOTE (Rebound @ Apr 27 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"together we are what we can't be alone, we came to this country, we made it our home"
*sings some more Dropkick Murphys*

I've been trying to think of where I remembered that from all day...
Why should I QFT just because I'm trying to keep a PMA, eh?

Econojon

Econojon

MotM April 2006 teh_straterer

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:32
ok, instead of "/reported" have: "Your topic died because it wasn't pretty enough"

or maybe something more obvious like...

I asked Ravey to make a /reported pink pony smiley! I hope he makes it! /crosses fingers

HumanAlien

HumanAlien
  • GA Private
  • 168 posts
  • xfire:markbuje
  • Steam ID:markbuje
  • Xbox / GFWL:markbuje
  • Gamer Army ID:800
  • Company:Eta
Goodbye private Shorteh.

Lov3

Lov3
  • GA Corporal
  • 890 posts
  • xfire:ipwnhardxore
  • Interests:Pwning noobs, and training my micro.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Lov3
  • PSN:< PS2
  • Gamer Army ID:237
I know this is old news, and I don't want to stir anything up, but is anyone actually surprised that the premier would be full of noob internet kids? Those people are the subject matter and target audience of the show. I've been posting in this forum for over a year now, under one nick or another, and there are just as many noobs here as there ever were in the past. Once upon a time the actual conventions were made up of a few hardcore fans, I remember seeing the videos and wishing I could be there, but the show has grown beyond that now.
"Backwards compatibility, as you know from PlayStation One and PlayStation 2, is a core value of what we believe we should offer. And access to the library of content people have created, bought for themselves, and accumulated over the years is necessary to create a format. PlayStation is a format meaning that it transcends many devices -- PSOne, PS2, and now PS3" - Phil Harrison, Sony, December 2006.

Tom Fiend

Tom Fiend
  • GA Sergeant
  • 1,692 posts
lol Since your last post in this thread you have made two others in one of which you claimed to be running the CS 1.6 PP clan that is "coming soon".

You sooooo out of here lol.

Shorteh

Shorteh

GA Corporal

• Root Admin
  • 388 posts
Of course. I fully intended to participate in the community. Just not in the flame wars that you kids call "forums?" I have to post in that forum because when I tell them to go to cs.ppgaclan.com they don't move!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users