Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Official Frag Video Thread

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

ICE of FLAMES

ICE of FLAMES
  • Members
  • 758 posts
  • xfire:ice7of7flames
  • Interests:I enjoy gaming as most of the PPF community do. Counter Strike is the MAIN one atm, and if that is to change, this text will too. <br />I like driving, and have been doing it since the age of 9, when its your own land, its legal, dusnt mean its safe, lol. Motorbike riding is also a definate top one, never did anything to stupid, i just like the speed.<br /><br />I love making CS demos, i record, edit, everything. :D
  • Xbox / GFWL:Consol
  • PSN:Consol
  • Wii:Consol
Twizzler: Pretty self explanatory post your Frag videos-I guess one bigger thread is better than a bunch of a little threads no?
Remember almost any Frag Video (does not matter what game is is,well it have to be FPS) will be put up.
When you post please clarify which video are yours and which videos are not yours,Because any video that isn't yours goes under the Professional/Funnies sections.If you made a videos I will put your name beside it,if not I will not give credit to you.(any funny videos that you made will go under the funny section and your name will be placed by it)-Also only Videos that can be streamed because I like viewing videos before I post them,but I don't like downloading them.(I am pretty sure other people don't like downloading either.)

========================================================
ICE of FLAMES:
Due to our unfortunate loss, via resignation, of Twizzler, in combination with my "dont let the thread die :'( " attitude, I have decided to take control of The Official Frag Video Thread and try and keep it lively and entertaining.

Hopes for the Future:
I cant guarentee any of this, yer, thats what they all say, but im really hoping to get alot of this up n going.
  • A 'clip of the week' or possibly 'clip of the month'- constant video creations to keep new stuff flowing
  • An organisation and catagorisation of all professionaly made and localy made videos
  • Inclusion of more then just CS frag videos by bringing in variety reguarding the game played and theme of the videos
  • Links to popular sites like GotFrag and SourceRadio and updates concerning their constantly growing archives
  • Frag Video reviews written by multiple people (If they are so willing to step forward and help)
  • Posting of people's demos from in-game matches or scrims etc. that they wish to display for all to see
  • A Frag Video toutorial to be written over time and added to by people with experience in creation/reviewing frag videos
Of course alot of this requires input from you, i.e- anyone who reads this:
If you play scrims or anything higher, we want to see your demos.
If you dont want your demos seen, send them privately to me (or another vid editer), you could be featured in a frag vid if so desired.
If you enjoy watching frag videos, make something of it, write about some of your favorites (or least favorite) frag vids and post it up.
If you know of frag videos, or a source of frag videos people havent heard of, post about it and let us know.
If you have some editing skills, lend a hand to those wanting to learn how.

Thankyou for everyone's input up until now, its been brilliant.

--ICE of FLAMES

========================================================

Frag Videos (Forum Users)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counter Strike: Source

Barry:
=PurePwnage= Barry (aus) Compilation
Insane headshots
Purepwnage
Deagle Headshot

Frostassasin:
Fragg3d
Phased
FR4GGED

Elven'baller
Enemy Down

ICE of FLAMES:
Team Spectre Highlights - INFPROD
(A 1.6 and Source combined trilogy)
Point Aiming Skills
Point Aiming Skills 2
Point Aiming Skills 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counter Strike 1.6

Funnies (Forum Users)

Frostassasin:
We got hostiles

Otaku4life:
Epic failure

Kazzerax:
Cooking with Leet Krew

MODs
GoldenEye:Sorce

Funnies
Hosties are for Sacrifice
DoD:Suicide
Pubmasters:The Movie
Knife 1v5
Best COTW ever
Clan vs n00b Clanwars
Counter-Strife: Noob's Guide to Counter Strike Source
CPL ^_^
Science Strikes Back
Bombsite 3
Its a Joke
CS Blooper
s2o
Frag Videos

Quake
CPMA done by V00
Get Quaked
Bloodshed 1.3
Bloodshed 2
Suffer 2
Sync Arena
Quake4All - The Movie
The Boss - QuakeWorld
Adrenaline by Kane (Download)
Funky Fresh
..Soon

Unreal Tournament
Finnish It
Foe 2
Creating The Latest Blow
DiGiTaL SpeeD
GNA

Warsow
ESW 2007 Season 1 Warsow Frag Movie
Bolted
Bolted 2

Call of Duty
The E-WHOlution
GODLIKE Frags

Counter Strike: Source
STRuk4m
JD:Source
Surreal
Surreal 2 ----- (Google Video Version)
Surreal 3
Rocketman
zyGote
Everytime I zyGote
The Origin of Violence ----- (Google Video Version)
EFG Promo
Clownz the Movie
PowersGaming
moes trailer
Slink
TromblemS
Kodiak Vol 1
Kodiak Vol 2
OutSourced
top 10 frag vids
sYnced
#EU.CSS Vol1
Immense
lan79
Unrivaled
Enemy Down

Counter Strike: 1.6
SK belive
CEVO Season 5
Complexity Armageddon
Complexity Redemption
Underground
Underground 2
Underground 3
Unknown Skills 5
The one and only HeatoN
The one and only HeatoN 2
eoLithic
fRoD Clairvoyant
Slize come to life
Spawn - Almighty
Spawn - Still Mighty ----- (Youtube Version)
Davishax 6
NiP - Back to the Roots

Reviewed Vids
QuakeWorld:
Dag and Def Extreme 3 - It's QuakeWorld, it's a fragvid and it's darn long... What more is there I need to say?

Quake3:
Rancour - A shortish video that was released in late December, it contains mainly frags from 1v1 and FFA matches. It's your usual stuff like pop ups, quad runs and insance dm17 air rockets... But the beauty of this video in my opinion lies in the way the editing was done, it really shows off the more skilled and artistic style of the game. Also the choice of music really suits the video.

TRICKOGRAPHY - Yes some will say it's your average trick video, but lets face it... Who dosent love watching Quake3 trick jumping even if it dose seem stale? The video contains some new maps usually not seen in trick jumping vids, so this freshens things up a little. NGA's odd style of editing also brings some new insights into the world of trick jumping.

bamboozling French Frogs - A video by veteran producers Temporal Pictures, it shows off the ability of the French Quake3 community. Whilest it is much like Rancour, containing the usual 1v1, FFA and CTF action... It really shines in it's obscure style of editing, vibrant neon colours have become the norm and it makes the game look more like Warsow; or even a wacky acid trip. It's all backed by fast and funky dance/house music which really suits the style and theme of the video. If you only watch one of these, I highly reccomend it be this one.

Mozaik - A trick jumping video released early December, nothing overly special... But hell, like I said, all trick jumping videos are awesome!

Deluded Apart - An intresting CPM video done some-what diffrently, it's toted as a non-stop frag video containing no intro or ending. Full of action and fairly unique frags, it's worth a quick watch.

Quake4:
Sorrow - Brand spanking new Quake4 action, the video was released only two days ago and by God has it been a long time comming. The video itself dials in at a whopping 17 minutes long and every second is worth watching, it's mostly CTF action but there is a nice mix of 1v1 and FFA in there aswell. Quad runs and air rockets are the menu for this evening, but there is also some nicely timed pop ups and lightning runs. To be fair, not much editing went into making the video but the frags (Most of which are definantly unique to Quake4) more then make up for it.

Dreamer - Some-what like Sorrow, it's mostly a CTF video however it's down side is it's nowhere near as long and the frags arent as great. If you want to watch some Quake4 skip this one for Sorrow.

Luckskilled - A short fragvid created by, and containg frags from, Finnish player Danskie. It's mostly just rails and air rockets, but it does give a good look at his play style. The editing is fairly arse and the action not so great, but I still feel it's worth a watch.

Warsow:
Team Logitech.fi - At only 1:36, it's a rather short video. Contains frags from the players of Team Logitech.fi in 1v1 matches. It's nothing really special, but it is worth a watch for those who havent played the game.

Stickied.-ThE_MarD

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
  • xfire:frostassasin
  • Interests:Gaming. Yes that's it. I am one fucking boring person.
  • Xbox / GFWL:I wish :(
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TracEH0NfZE
One I'm working on now (I ACTUALLY STARTED!!)

and
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVxqhyTCHOA
my old shitty one. Its the only one I think is decent enough to post. The rest of mine are well... Shit. Look back at my threads if you want to see them.

As of right now, bombsight lost all credibility for me. It's a bunch of clips of the day (pub clips too) off a swedish cs website. My favorite cs frag vid is now... The CEVO S4 highlights vid.

Look on the cevo website for it.

oh and

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXcgykYZhc

is that a frag video? lewl.

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Jan 23 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXcgykYZhc

If it is, it's probably the best frag vid I've ever seen lol

Splitcat

Splitcat
  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • xfire:Splitcat
  • Interests:- Hockey<br />- Football<br />- Games<br />- Computers
  • Xbox / GFWL:N/A
  • PSN:N/A
  • Wii:N/A
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Jan 23 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol that is definatly classified as a frag vid.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
Sticky plz.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Jamesy

Jamesy
  • Members
  • 94 posts
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Jan 23 2007, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sticky plz.

There's only 3 videos icon_confused.gif

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (Jamesy @ Jan 23 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's only 3 videos icon_confused.gif

For people to post vidoes later, duh.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
  • xfire:yankyjoe
This thread can be so much more icon_biggrin.gif . You should take all frag videos posted, and add them to your first post. Also have a list of the best and cheapest video editing and game recording programs. icon_biggrin.gif . I am gana make my own frag vid composed of CAL matches and what not icon_biggrin.gif .

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r @ Jan 23 2007, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should take all frag videos posted, and add them to your first post.

Couldn't agree more.

~ arko pp_smiley2.gif

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
lol you have to add the number instead of letter or else it'll look funny. THere's like fragg3d and fr4gged. Fragg3d is the third one and fr4gged is the fourth one. (GET IT LEWL?) third one is bad. I'm trying to make the fourth one good. When you put them next to each other like that, it looks like fr4gged is already out. Maybe the fifth one will be like FRAG5 or something.

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • xfire:twizzlermark4
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Jan 23 2007, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol you have to add the number instead of letter or else it'll look funny. THere's like fragg3d and fr4gged. Fragg3d is the third one and fr4gged is the fourth one. (GET IT LEWL?) third one is bad. I'm trying to make the fourth one good. When you put them next to each other like that, it looks like fr4gged is already out. Maybe the fifth one will be like FRAG5 or something.

There we go icon_biggrin.gif
Ever wonder why you click something?Is it because your curious or bored.

^everyone dose this...........I just wanna be loved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprinkley

Sprinkley
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • xfire:sprinkleyy

If frost gets his hostage death vid then mine should get a spot icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe there could be a section for rofl-vids (just a suggestion o_O)

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
QUOTE (Sprinkley @ Jan 23 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If frost gets his hostage death vid then mine should get a spot icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe there could be a section for rofl-vids (just a suggestion o_O)

I was actually just about to do that will do in time...like an hour icon_razz.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
Eh, member frag vids are cool and all, but we gotta go pro..

SK BELIEVE OMFG
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
QUOTE (Joby @ Jan 23 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, member frag vids are cool and all, but we gotta go pro..

SK BELIEVE OMFG

OMFG the scrim with team 3D was intense D:-Also the close defuse on cbble was amazing.

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Btw, I do approve the topic being stickey if it reaches 8 pages of frag vids cause we do have quite a bit of clutter with current frag vid threads since they're becoming very popular threads now. icon_wink.gif

Joby

Joby

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
Everyone's favorite, PUBMASTERS!

Senor_Hat

Senor_Hat
  • GA Private
  • 909 posts
  • xfire:senorhat
  • Interests:Bass, Cooking, Gaming, Hacky Sack.
  • Gamer Army ID:3123
I cannot BELIEVE you didn't put a Q3 section right there. Tut tut BEHOLD! , only the best ever Q3 video made.

I have beaten The Internet. The end guy was hard.

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
http://www.ampedesports.com/files/1786
^^
best

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...1&q=struk4m

Two other ones for under the pro section I suppose.

Joby

Joby

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
QUOTE (frostassasin @ Jan 23 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

qft, numlocked = god at making frag videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users