Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scanner help :(

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

EliteGun

EliteGun
  • Banned
  • 223 posts
Hey guys, when I scan something with my Scanner/Printer all in one type deal is that it asks me what to do, Open up with, OmniPage SE which i hate but i cant get rid of, 2 open up with photoshop, so i tried to photo shop one, and i accidentally hit, "Make this default" and when i can something it doesn't show up, how do i fix it!, also i don't know where this OmniPage stuff came from but I hate it, now it wont let me do anything regularly, like it used to ask me on my LCD screen attached to my scanner/printer save to Pc save as PDF now when i do that it asks me what to open it with it used to do it to desktop as a jpg or a pdf but not it doesnt, HELP ME!

PS. The main problem is photoshop, and when i try to do a system restore it says it fails o.O!

DHC

DHC

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

• Retired Staff
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:31
  • Company:Kilo
unplug the scanner, completely uninstall all the software that came with it. then plug it back in, and reinstall everything. this should take it back to defaults

id call the manufacturer if it continues to be a problem

EliteGun

EliteGun
  • Banned
  • 223 posts
QUOTE (DougHChrist @ Apr 1 2007, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unplug the scanner, completely uninstall all the software that came with it. then plug it back in, and reinstall everything. this should take it back to defaults

id call the manufacturer if it continues to be a problem

done, but how do i make it so when i scan something it doesnt use photoshop, cause it doesnt even show up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users