Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

zOMG NEED HALPS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Rossco_*

Guest_Rossco_*
  • Guests
Well, I heard this song called "Escas Father" here - http://profile.myspace.com/escasmusic

And I absolutely <3 the song, but I have spent all night trying to find similar music without any luck. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? I don't even know the genre >_<

Thanks,

-Rossco

Pandemic

Pandemic
  • Members
  • 251 posts
QUOTE (Rossco @ Mar 17 2007, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I heard this song called "Escas Father" here - http://profile.myspace.com/escasmusic

And I absolutely <3 the song, but I have spent all night trying to find similar music without any luck. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? I don't even know the genre >_<

Thanks,

-Rossco

1. Your title almost made me not want to respond.

2. There are a few songs out there like that, but basically you won't find them in print anymore because they got sued for copyright issues.

The two most common ones being Apotheosis - O Fortuna, and Apoptygma Berserk - Love Never dies Part 1 (original version)

Sikotik

Sikotik
  • Banned
  • 6,181 posts
  • Interests:Music. Producing/Remixing/DJing/Creating/Listening To and Absorbing it in it's entirety.
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
It's basically rave music with a choir track...
If you can get around the lack of a choir, check out bands in the genre of Trance, Techno & EBM
His name is Robert Paulson.
I get banned with a little help from my friends
QUOTE (Gillz @ Jan 26 2008, 06:29 PM) View Post
Last time I checked, you didn't have the right to tell me what to do?

Guest_Rossco_*

Guest_Rossco_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (Pandemic @ Mar 18 2007, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Your title almost made me not want to respond.

The title was a joke man icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users