Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread

* * * * * 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
7983 replies to this topic

sillytails

sillytails
  • Members
  • 568 posts
  • Wii:3787400858828436
i dont have xfire or aim icon_sad.gif

SOMEONE FACE ME RAWR!!!

SN3S

SN3S

Best Newcomer | Best Console Contributor 2007 Rawr:3

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • xfire:sn3s
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
  • PSN:LucidMomentum
  • Wii:1464476386663937
  • Gamer Army ID:3234
QUOTE (sillytails @ Mar 14 2008, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont have xfire or aim icon_sad.gif

SOMEONE FACE ME RAWR!!!

Will do :3

bloodvayne

bloodvayne
  • Members
  • 4,038 posts
  • xfire:killercowld
  • Xbox / GFWL:bloodvayne360
  • PSN:killercow_ld
  • Wii:1681832568364918
can I join in and watch?
Ill just suicide, I don't feel like fighting online right now

EDIT guess not :/

sillytails

sillytails
  • Members
  • 568 posts
QUOTE (SN3S @ Mar 14 2008, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will do :3

Those were some laggy ass matches bro.... especially with ROB.... it was painful....

QUOTE (bloodvayne @ Mar 14 2008, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can I join in and watch?
Ill just suicide, I don't feel like fighting online right now

EDIT guess not :/

lol SN3S said no i said yes icon_biggrin.gif

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
Gah, sorry about that Silly. My dad's working right now, and we all share the same internet connection, so whenever he's on his old computer it lags the rest of us up :/

I could barely play, GGs though. Recorded them, but sorry I couldn't put up much of a fight. I'll play later this afternoon or something.

QUOTE (Joby @ May 3 2008, 08:13 PM)
We need to find you a girl that doesn't end in .jpeg

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,322 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
QUOTE (sillytails @ Mar 14 2008, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FFA's dont count.... i suck ass at them....

I FUCKING HATE FUCKTARD FINAL DESTINATION FUCK!!! its impossible to recover there from the bottom with that gay little nook....

UDP good matches icon_smile.gif in our yoshi vs yoshi match that was the first time i used brawl yoshi lol. no kill moves >.< but you see how i short hopd the flutter kick. thats what you gotta do more.

Bloodvayne thanx for ruining mine and UDP's fun lol icon_biggrin.gif i hate Captain falcons stage.... it hurts my head...,

I chose C.Falcon's stage rofl I forgot that there were cars flying through the stage.
Anyways I know what you mean but I dunno is it better do to that flutter kick than his bair (if that's even what it's called) you know where you hit A+the opposite direction you're facing in the air. If you didn't shield it totally set me up for a smash. I'm guessing flutter kick just obliterates the shield, it's harder to land imo though.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Deilburg

Deilburg
  • GA Corporal
  • 248 posts
  • Steam ID:Deilburg
  • Wii:2695926960340802
  • Gamer Army ID:1496
  • Company:Hotel
SN3S, I would just like to thank you for the great matches we had yesterday. I lost track of how many, but they were all fun to play!

I'm going to be adding all of you guys FC today so I'm up for a match later today!

GG SN3S!

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
QUOTE (Deilburg @ Mar 14 2008, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SN3S, I would just like to thank you for the great matches we had yesterday. I lost track of how many, but they were all fun to play!

I'm going to be adding all of you guys FC today so I'm up for a match later today!

GG SN3S!

Np Man, they were fun. I love Brawl; I haven't had to play a computer for practice yet!

Got some more vids up

See, this is how I play when there's no lag pp_smiley4.gif

ghoste99

ghoste99
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Writing/Reading/Gaming (of all kind)/ roller blading.
Hey SN3S how'd you post those videos online? I've got an SD card but I'm terrible with computers, I've got a few cool replays I'd like to post on youtube or something though.
Brawl Friend Code: 5026-4085-1901

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
QUOTE (ghoste99 @ Mar 14 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey SN3S how'd you post those videos online? I've got an SD card but I'm terrible with computers, I've got a few cool replays I'd like to post on youtube or something though.

Well, I don't save my replays to a SD card or anything. I bought myself an adaptec gamebridge off ebay for 25$, and I use that to play/record matches on my PC.

And I hate Youtube; it never works for me. So I'm using DailyMotion/Vimeo now.

I've still got like 4 more vids to put up XD, not to mention what we might get over the weekend :3

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,322 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
I'm sorry sillytails it got so freaking laggy, every game we played it got laggier, I think it's Nintendo's servers or something, we'll play later. GG anyways, also SN3S you lagged out like right at the beginning of our 2nd game, or you just left.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

ghoste99

ghoste99
  • Members
  • 105 posts
Yeah, I've watched almost all your vids keep posting them! It would be awesome if we could have alot of the SSBB Tournament matches posted, since most people will probably be at the top of the game.

sillytails

sillytails
  • Members
  • 568 posts
QUOTE (UDP @ Mar 14 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry sillytails it got so freaking laggy, every game we played it got laggier, I think it's Nintendo's servers or something, we'll play later. GG anyways, also SN3S you lagged out like right at the beginning of our 2nd game, or you just left.

lol np bro. those matches were hilarious though icon_biggrin.gif i had to feed the hungry bulborb the first match lol. and that halberd battle was awsome. i never knew stock could go sudden death lol icon_biggrin.gif Bowsersides ftw icon_smile.gif

Corpus

Corpus
  • GA Private
  • 797 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:CorpuS11
  • Gamer Army ID:2298
Damn, i wish you could use replay on friend matches. Bah.

bloodvayne

bloodvayne
  • Members
  • 4,038 posts
QUOTE (UDP @ Mar 14 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I chose C.Falcon's stage rofl I forgot that there were cars flying through the stage.
Anyways I know what you mean but I dunno is it better do to that flutter kick than his bair (if that's even what it's called) you know where you hit A+the opposite direction you're facing in the air. If you didn't shield it totally set me up for a smash. I'm guessing flutter kick just obliterates the shield, it's harder to land imo though.

I don't know what to tell you, because your yoshi is better then mine >.<

I do know that those last couple of 1v1s we had earlier today you were getting predictable, and I just kept shield grabbing you out of your egg or your back air.
I kept getting worried tho anytime I was knocked into the air, because of Yoshis epic airgame, so I tried to stay grounded the whole time.

Higgy

Higgy
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • xfire:mustbehiggy
  • PSN:mustbehiggy
  • Wii:7476262370009001
Okay, I'm back =) yaaay! Anyway.. I have been wondering what control method you n00bs went with? I personally play Wii-Remote on it's side. My lil bro prefers the classic controller..

I'm gonna LOL so hard if you guys aren't all using the gamecube controller like you all whined about before brawl's release. I shoulda took names, wait they'll be in this thread. I even said that you can't all use gamecube controller 'til you see how the rest control. And I love the Wii-mote. So simple easy and works fine. Only reason my lil bro uses the classic controller is he can't get around pushing up to jump.. which I find fine because I've recently been pwning Kirby on the VC lol.

PS - Toon Link 4tw =)

bloodvayne

bloodvayne
  • Members
  • 4,038 posts
QUOTE (Higgy @ Mar 14 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna LOL so hard if you guys aren't all using the gamecube controller like you all whined about before brawl's release. I shoulda took names, wait they'll be in this thread. I even said that you can't all use gamecube controller 'til you see how the rest control. And I love the Wii-mote. So simple easy and works fine. Only reason my lil bro uses the classic controller is he can't get around pushing up to jump.. which I find fine because I've recently been pwning Kirby on the VC lol.

tried them all, gamecube controller wins hands down...
I'm pretty sure everyone who said they would use a GC controller, is using a GC controller.

And damnit sillytails, had to drop out that last match, sooo much lag
but... how'd you like my ike?

ghoste99

ghoste99
  • Members
  • 105 posts
GG SN3S! As you can see I'm still suiciding alot with ZSS icon_sad.gif Pisses me off every time it happens >:( I deffinently have some respect for you using heavy characters, I've always just assumed they sucked icon_razz.gif Ike was the first I ever liked to use.

sillytails

sillytails
  • Members
  • 568 posts
lol blood as soon as you left the lag went away >.< i raped the other guy lol. he is always bragging about how goid he is.... he didnt kill me once...

nice ike though lol. we gotta 1vs1 ikes later icon_biggrin.gif

Ghost.... you dont respect me? im the best ike user here and i play bowser and DDD good lol icon_smile.gif

ghoste99

ghoste99
  • Members
  • 105 posts
Of course I respect you SillyTails icon_razz.gif You’re the only person I've met who I've considered to truly kick my ass entirely with out any resistance icon_razz.gif It's kind of embarrassing actually lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users