Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread

* * * * * 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
7983 replies to this topic

MegamanXZero

MegamanXZero
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,462 posts
  • xfire:MegamanXLanDarkZero
  • Interests:Gaming, Megaman, Anime, Movies, Cars, Megaman, Soccer, Martial Arts, hmmz.... ow and did I mention Megaman ??
  • Xbox / GFWL:MegamanXLanZero
  • PSN:MegamanXZero
  • Wii:3375446218493519
  • Gamer Army ID:924
  • Company:Mu
Yeah, I've checked IGN and they had it but in bad quality...

Spencer

Spencer

Best NickName of 2006 as teh_raperer

• GA Private
  • 1,476 posts
  • Interests:Basically like to play games, spend time on the computer browsing teh intratubes. IRL I like to play baseball and enjoy spending time with my pals, sounds swell don't it?
  • Gamer Army ID:1466
QUOTE (MegamanXLanDarkZero @ Mar 10 2007, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I've checked IGN and they had it but in bad quality...

But you can pick the quality of video you want, how can it not have high?

MegamanXZero

MegamanXZero
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,462 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Megaman, Anime, Movies, Cars, Megaman, Soccer, Martial Arts, hmmz.... ow and did I mention Megaman ??
QUOTE (teh_raperer @ Mar 10 2007, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But you can pick the quality of video you want, how can it not have high?

They only have in low-res: 320x180

SonicPsycho

SonicPsycho
  • Members
  • 650 posts
  • xfire:sonicpsycho
  • Interests:Getting an Xbox 360.
  • Xbox / GFWL:SonicPsycho
  • PSN:SonicPsycho23
  • Wii:6643801071265543
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard from my friend that Nintendo is taking out all of the clone characters (ex. Dr. Mario is a clone of Mario and Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon).

Spencer

Spencer

• GA Private
  • 1,476 posts
  • Interests:Basically like to play games, spend time on the computer browsing teh intratubes. IRL I like to play baseball and enjoy spending time with my pals, sounds swell don't it?
QUOTE (SonicPsycho @ Mar 10 2007, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard from my friend that Nintendo is taking out all of the clone characters (ex. Dr. Mario is a clone of Mario and Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon).

It's just a rumor, but it could be very possible. /cries Falco....

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
  • xfire:HikariKage
  • Wii:2426085976289137
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:364
QUOTE (SonicPsycho @ Mar 10 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think that is true. If anything they would just completely remake their skill sets so they fight completely different from the character they were cloned after.

I have one hope for this game, and that is to keep ness, cause I <3 ness.

teh_spriterer

teh_spriterer
  • Members
  • 22 posts
lolz so for spam and stuff on other one...I'm a n00b and every forum I've been on hasn't had search function...supposedly this one does??? I donno how to use it...anyways...
I am very excited about this! Wario is gonna pwn! So is metaknight I'm happy they finally put another character in from kirby's games icon_razz.gif lolz. Pit is...um pit. Samus Zero Suit is sexy lolz. She's got her awesome whip and gun icon_smile.gif. Then there's like Snake of course yay! So I'm excited but I don't want to overload with excitement cuz I just did a little while ago and every one was like saying that I'm a little late on finding out about it...I've actually known about it for months I just don't have anything to post about and I finally thought of this icon_razz.gif. Can't wait icon_wink.gif
@Hikari: I don't like ness very much...I prefer kirby but sometimes it bugs me how slow he is. Lolz and when I get bugged about that I use fox. I think I'll like metaknight with his wings and because he should be pretty fast.

www.gameskank.net

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
Wow, that was like Verbal diahreah of what the video's where.... I think it should be a federal offense to sell a Wii without SSBB Pre-packaged inside. But seriously, who actually thinks Raiden will be in the game? I know I do ^_^

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
QUOTE (Silent_Dirge @ May 3 2007, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that was like Verbal diahreah of what the video's where.... I think it should be a federal offense to sell a Wii without SSBB Pre-packaged inside. But seriously, who actually thinks Raiden will be in the game? I know I do ^_^

Raiden? Nahhh. They probably wouldn't be comfortable with that character. Snake has ALWAYS had a positive reaction from the masses, and Raiden has been slapped from time to time by the fans... They'll probably just stick with Snake.

... And replace Raiden with Sonic. pp_smiley2.gif
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

MegamanXZero

MegamanXZero
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,462 posts
Or Megaman icon_wink.gif

Raiden = Ghey TBH
But not in MGS4, he has my respect in that game.

Ant

Ant
  • Members
  • 767 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ayefkay
raiden would be pretty cool imo, or some sort of ninja with a sword counterpart icon_razz.gif

they seriously have to take out all the pokemon though, or atleast dont add any more.

a new trailer or news on more characters would be nice right about now though
IPB Image

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
It'll be interesting to see what new game modes they have, and what changes they've made to the levels etc. If they'll still be a bunch of platforms etc like in Melee and SSB, or if there's a new element added.
"Wish you were here."

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (BlightedArt @ May 2 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raiden? Nahhh. They probably wouldn't be comfortable with that character. Snake has ALWAYS had a positive reaction from the masses, and Raiden has been slapped from time to time by the fans... They'll probably just stick with Snake.
... And replace Raiden with Sonic. pp_smiley2.gif

Seriously, we all know after what happened with MGS2 Raiden became the very seed of hate. Now tell me, who wouldn't love to beat the crap out of Raiden in training mode? Hell, I'd beat on him all day. But what Nintendo should do is make Raiden one of the playable characters, but tell no one of it. Next, they should release the game. When people boot up They will find Raiden instead of snake :3 Heres the best part: You have to complete adventure/classic on hard mode WITHOUT DIEING to unlock Solid Snake.

Sheer genius, Sheer evil....
XD
XD
XD

Ant

Ant
  • Members
  • 767 posts
whats so bad about raiden
IPB Image

Spencer

Spencer

• GA Private
  • 1,476 posts
QUOTE (BlightedArt @ May 2 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'll be interesting to see what new game modes they have, and what changes they've made to the levels etc. If they'll still be a bunch of platforms etc like in Melee and SSB, or if there's a new element added.

I'm hoping for some fun factor. Maybe interactive stages, that do certain things, idk but it's a thought. What would be cool would be different gravity levels, sort of like wire frames in adventure mode, something like that.

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (Ant @ May 2 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats so bad about raiden

You'll Find out when you play MGS 2, Sons of liberty

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
QUOTE (Spencer @ May 3 2007, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping for some fun factor. Maybe interactive stages, that do certain things, idk but it's a thought. What would be cool would be different gravity levels, sort of like wire frames in adventure mode, something like that.

Omg... Do you think they've made a Mario Galaxy level? That'd be freakin' awesome.
"Wish you were here."

Vestipher

Vestipher
  • GA Private
  • 42 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1231
QUOTE (SonicPsycho @ Mar 10 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really doubt it, since (I assume) ZS-Samus and Metaknight are essentially clones of Samus and Kirby aren't they? Anyhow, I really can't wait for brawl to come out, Snake is gonna pwn hardcore. God, I love MGS.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Ant

Ant
  • Members
  • 767 posts
QUOTE (Silent_Dirge @ May 4 2007, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'll Find out when you play MGS 2, Sons of liberty

i have....only bad things i can think about him are his character seems a little gay and he took up valuable time that could have been used to play snake more but thats it
IPB Image

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (Ant @ May 3 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...he took up valuable time that could have been used to play snake more but thats it

Thats the reason! icon_razz.gif
Hideo Kojima promised Fans with this game that it would be a metal gear sequel to the original one, Starring Solid Snake. He let all his fans down with the most annoying characters and messed up Codec calls...The story wasn't even that good (even though it was very believable)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users