Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cheat-Scanner

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
I came across this thing earlier, called Cheat-Scanner. It basically scans your computer or someone elses for any traces of any kind of exploit or hack.

http://www.cheat-scanner.co.uk/

Go to the IRC channel, get an admin to !scan you or someone else who you brought with you. The scan-bot PM's you with this thing you need to download, and it scans your PC for hacks (I think it's only for CS).

Just an FYI, I chose to scan myself and got a <Scan-Bot> CLEAN SCAN: seV|WraR
(Clean Scan meaning no hacks were found icon_razz.gif)

If hacks ARE detected, you are banned from EVERY server using the Cheat-Scanner plugin, and possibly even VAC banned.

It's a great program for testing out new recruits to your clan who seem suspicious!

EDIT: This scan works 100% OF THE TIME. If you have any sort of traces of hacks on your computer, this scan WILL detect them!

EDIT2: If you HAVE HAD any kind of hacks or exploits, this scan will detect them! Deleting them won't work, so don't even try icon_wink.gif.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT3: AN "if-you-are-caught" FAQ from the site:

Scanned Positive ?
1. Admins word is final.

2. The ban is a permanent.

3. This means that you have or had traces of exploits on your computer. Formatting your computer and rescanning wont help. The original scan stands.

4. Don't argue the fact that you didn't cheat. We have heard every excuse there is. "I don't know how to hack", "Some one used my computer and downloaded them" and even "I use coloured skins as a visual aid because I am half blind". The list is endless. If you use the hack to watch demos its still a ban. There are no longer any safe programs to use. There is NO excuse for downloading a exploit

5. If your clan either is a member or is going to apply for the scanner then your clan will lose access or the application will be denied.
Refer to http://www.cheat-scanner.co.uk/faq.php?cat_id=2

6. The admin will NOT give you the location of the files. Best thing to do, to remove them is format your computer. However your ban stays

7. No the scanner isn't flawed you have exploits on your computer.

8. Don't go requesting another admin give you the result because all Admins will tell you the same thing.

9. Its your PC and Steam account its your responsibility

10. The rules are final.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hack, kids! icon_wink.gif

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

G³ Molotov

G³ Molotov
  • GA Private
  • 430 posts
  • Steam ID:/id/universalcynic (PM me if you add me. I ignore a lot of steam invites.)
  • Gamer Army ID:1367
Nice! Thx 4 the share, I'll definately be checking it out, it'll be great for recruiting.
-Signed with a rag and a match. Here, catch.

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • xfire:basz0r
  • Interests:gaming, music, literature, physics
Will the scan still be positive if you've had h4x once, but deleted them?

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
QUOTE (h0micide @ Feb 27 2007, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will the scan still be positive if you've had h4x once, but deleted them?

I believe so.

AKA:
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Feb 27 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe so.

Also when you re-installed Windows and got your HDD formatted?

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
QUOTE (h0micide @ Feb 27 2007, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also when you re-installed Windows and got your HDD formatted?

Won't detect them then, because it's impossible lol.

AKA:

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Feb 27 2007, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Won't detect them then, because it's impossible lol.

K, because I have to admit I once downloaded some things from myg0t to try out on bots for like 1 time. But I thought it was boring.

FoP

FoP
  • Members
  • 356 posts
  • xfire:fopwnyou
sounds like something to scare ppl not to hack,but thanls will be great for recruiting,and just in the right time i have a new recruit who goes 20 - 2 when were cal m vs. a cal p team,thx otaku
IPB Image

G³ Molotov

G³ Molotov
  • GA Private
  • 430 posts
  • Steam ID:/id/universalcynic (PM me if you add me. I ignore a lot of steam invites.)
  • Gamer Army ID:1367
QUOTE (h0micide @ Feb 27 2007, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
K, because I have to admit I once downloaded some things from myg0t to try out on bots for like 1 time. But I thought it was boring.

Sure... rolleyes.gif
-Signed with a rag and a match. Here, catch.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I have some cvars in my config which appearrantly aren't allowed/parsed anymore. Will those be detected as a hack? icon_confused.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Feb 27 2007, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have some cvars in my config which appearrantly aren't allowed/parsed anymore. Will those be detected as a hack? icon_confused.gif

As long as they aren't like scripts they're allowed, right?

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Feb 27 2007, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cvars aren't considered hacks, so no.

AKA:

grimm

grimm
  • Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • xfire:xgrimmx
  • Interests:Counter Strike, Anime, Movies, Music (Metal and Rock FTW), and of course Pure Pwnage.
  • Wii:Be up soon!
WHat happens if I have a hack for a different game? I used hacks for maple story but does that mean it will also be banned from playing on cs servers? (or does it only check for hacks used in mp games like starcraft and counterstrike)

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
QUOTE (grimm @ Feb 27 2007, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHat happens if I have a hack for a different game? I used hacks for maple story but does that mean it will also be banned from playing on cs servers? (or does it only check for hacks used in mp games like starcraft and counterstrike)

It only checks for CS hacks, but currently there is a CoD and CoD2 Cheat-Scanner being worked on. I'm hoping for them to be able to make a BF2 scanner, as well.

AKA:

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r

Tw!sT3d Sn!p3r
  • Banned
  • 1,114 posts
  • xfire:yankyjoe
Ouch not fair. I tried it once on my own server... Then screwed with a friend on it. Now Im getting screwed...

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Hmm, I wonder if this is the one that the guy from the first VAC safe hack was hired to work for... if so, this is probably a pretty strong hack scanner.

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
huh....

will it detect things like custom gun skins as a hack? judging by the wording in the FAQ thats a yes..

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
QUOTE (hackerwacker @ Feb 27 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh....

will it detect things like custom gun skins as a hack? judging by the wording in the FAQ thats a yes..

I'm pretty sure they DON'T count as hacks, as like half of the CS community uses them.

AKA:

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
I don't think this is a good preventer. I think it is just a imma screw you over tool. One thing my clan does once it gets a few new members(it's a pretty small clan) is they take the private server off of VAC and let people hack for a night or so just mess around to learn how hacks operate. Knowing the hacks makes spotting the hackers a lot easier. I don't want to have to reformat after every time we do this.
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

teh /care fr34k?

teh /care fr34k?
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • xfire:carefr34k
lol, kinda happy i have never had hacks on my computer then /lol
w00t :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users