Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gun Control

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Guest_Drizzt__*

Guest_Drizzt__*
  • Guests
I suppose there should be some level of gun control, but it would be wrong to take away the only closest protection from a citizen.
Criminals would def. think twice before fucking with someone armed.

williamhfartz

williamhfartz
  • Banned
  • 72 posts
CHOOSE ONE

1. Victim
2. Gun Owner

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. We've all heard that but I KNOW it is great justice when a woman shoots a man fatally that is about to rape her or someone she loves. Totally legal and morally just.

Look at my sig. Who have I hurt? No one. I have no violent record or behavior.

If one were to obtain weapons who is violent, and uses/intends to use without reasonable doubt, a firearm in an illegal/unmoral way, you better want the good guys with guns too.

No, the good guys are not only the police, they will not help you when the crime is happening. They will only tell your family how you have been killed and be there to give a police report.

Two people usually at a gun crime scene, the criminal and the intended victim, who do you want armed?

My opinion, give revolver to every man woman and child in America, to defeat the criminals where they stand. Teach gun safety, when to use and when not to. Then this country will be safe again. If people on 9/11 had BALLS and a 6 shooter, nothing would have happened.

The beautiful thing is, that not one person would be shot if you did this. If someone tries something 99% of the time the MERE PRESENCE OF A WEAPON will stop the crime. NO ONE, not even a criminal, would have to die. They could be detained until the police arrive to give them full due process.

Don't give me that flight 93 crap the airforce pilot who was ordered to shoot it down got a medal on CSPAN. I saw it with my own two freaking eyes.

/End Thread
Meh rig:Asus z62F/Core 2 t2300/1g 533hrtz
Meh ak:GP 1975 w/this,tapco trigger,us spec barrel/receiver, 7.62x39
"I had to gain experience as I did not have a technical education." -Mikhail Kalashnikov
rekcahsc7331

American Venom

American Venom
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (teh_raperer @ Feb 20 2007, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't go out a buy a M-16 or an assault rifle. They are illegal. (in the U.S. anyway) Any form out automatic weapon is illegal to be exact. Better off that way anyway. What on Earth would you need a automatic weapon for anyway?

Since when are full automatic weapons illegal? (in the U.S. anyway)

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (williamhfartz @ May 19 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guns don't kill people, it's just that sound they make.

Kipzz

Kipzz
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,107 posts
  • xfire:luziferdeville
  • Interests:WoW, CoD4, EvE Online, Minecraft, whatever takes my fancy.
  • Steam ID:ppgaluzifer
  • Gamer Army ID:3590
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (williamhfartz @ May 20 2010, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
death = rape

GTFO.

EDIT: What a waste of a thousandth post.
QUOTE (Whiskerz @ Apr 23 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried talking to a woman once, but it glitched and didn't give me any conversation options.

American Venom

American Venom
  • Members
  • 2 posts

^ Full auto firearms in the United States = Legal. It's a beautiful thing.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
While trying to remain as objective as possible in regards to this, I realized something the other day:

People are unstable creatures. What happens when someone gets so angry, that they decide to shoot the person who has wronged them? If they have a gun, they will have more of an incentive to do this. Without a gun, and having to use only hands or an improvised melee weapon of sorts, they are less encouraged because melee weapons are significantly easier to defend against (which also means the victim has a higher survival rate), and also require you to actually beat the person, not just pull a trigger, which may put into play their morals a bit more--they're more involved in the killing process. Melee weapons are also not instant kills, usually, unless it's a slash to the throat.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Jimmy Rabbitte

Jimmy Rabbitte
  • GA Private
  • 1,639 posts
  • Steam ID:100sph
  • Gamer Army ID:3335
  • Company:Delta
QUOTE (williamhfartz @ May 19 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guns don't kill people, lazers do.

I have a small (1) gun collection that I plan on expanding, and I have an improvised munitions handbook, for whenever the Russians/Koreans/Chinese invade. They probably won't and you can call me crazy but if they did you bet your ass you'd be coming to me for protection.
The Blackman is God

bloodvayne

bloodvayne
  • Members
  • 4,038 posts
  • xfire:killercowld
  • Xbox / GFWL:bloodvayne360
  • PSN:killercow_ld
  • Wii:1681832568364918
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Jun 23 2010, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While trying to remain as objective as possible in regards to this, I realized something the other day:

People are unstable creatures. What happens when someone gets so angry, that they decide to shoot the person who has wronged them? If they have a gun, they will have more of an incentive to do this. Without a gun, and having to use only hands or an improvised melee weapon of sorts, they are less encouraged because melee weapons are significantly easier to defend against (which also means the victim has a higher survival rate), and also require you to actually beat the person, not just pull a trigger, which may put into play their morals a bit more--they're more involved in the killing process. Melee weapons are also not instant kills, usually, unless it's a slash to the throat.

If someone wants someone else dead, a gun isn't going to add any more incentive, I promise you.

Dgamer

Dgamer
  • Members
  • 676 posts
  • xfire:dgamer
QUOTE (bloodvayne @ Jun 26 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If someone wants someone else dead, a gun isn't going to add any more incentive, I promise you.

Even if it doesn't add incentive, otakus right when he says people are unstable. When you're mad you do things you regret. Thats why we have waiting periods for buying guns, so that if someone fucks you over you dont go buy a gun immediately and kill them. But if you already have a gun, its easy to make bad decisions.
"We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction." - Douglas MacArthur

garychencool

garychencool
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:GAMES! COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY!
I see more people with pistols and shotguns and some hunting rifles than assult rifles.

DarkTruth

DarkTruth
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:XL KaRnAgE
Has anyone noticed that:
a) Every school shooter seems to come from a Jewish Zionist family.
B) After every school shooting, the Zionists in Congress (Looking at you Dianne Feinstein) are crying for gun-control laws.
c) Zionists have incredible influence or complete control over the investigation.

Understand that they don't give a shit about conventional morality. What they give a shit about is disarming the populace. That's how dictators have always done it:

And the Zionist lobby is the new dictatorship. They need to disarm American patriots.

Let's talk about the massacre at Columbine High -- this is, perhaps, the most widely known school shooting. It is certainly what most of us think of when we hear the term "school-shooting". Officially, two angry teenagers (Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold) entered their school, planted hundreds of bombs, and shot 13 people dead before committing suicide.

The problems, however, are:
-Hundreds of students and staff members saw more than two shooters with their own eyes.
-Federal forces kept the police out of the building until the massacre had finished.
-Medical evidence showed that the two suspects were shot from a distance of at least three feet, making "suicide" impossible.
-Many witnesses stated that FBI investigators coerced them into saying that they only saw two shooters.

So, who was really involved? Well, first off, you probably didn't know that one of the accused shooters, Dylan Bennett Klebold, was fully Jewish and the son of rabid Zionists. The other shooter, Eric Harris, reportedly had a Jewish mother (Making him fully Jewish under Talmudic law). Harris had lived in Plattsburgh, NY, where he was close to members of the Jewish community and dated a Jewish girl named Sarah Davis. He ran a pro-Zionist website and his journal contained plans to escape to Israel after the massacre.

So the two "accused" were Jewish Zionists -- what about the "other" suspects? All of the suspects belonged to a Satanic group called "the Trenchcoat Mafia". Nearly everyone in this group was Jewish and it was originally formed to protect a Jewish student at the school. A close mutual friend of theirs, Chris Morris, was identified by witnesses as "the third shooter". Morris is reportedly Jewish.

Then, there is the issue of the 1997 "training film". In film class, a student named Scott Fuselier presented a cartoon film featuring trench-coated gunmen shooting up the school before blowing it up. This video was made/presented two years before the attack.

Scott Fuselier is a Jewish Zionist, and his father, Dwayne Fuselier (Jewish Zionist), was the head of the FBI's whitewash investigation into Columbine. I should note that Brian Fuselier, Scott's brother, was a "key witness" in the cafeteria. How convenient.

===============

So if Columbine was a Zionist operation, what about Virginia Tech? This is a photograph of Seung-Hui Cho that was submitted to Wikipedia by a Virginia Tech student. It was quickly pulled:

Close analysis proved that this was, indeed, Cho:

Now, many researchers state that the white man with Cho in this photograph appears to be Israeli. If this is true, then it means that an Israeli posing as a US Marine had some connection to Cho. Cho was very interested in the military, and was an avid Counter-Strike gamer. Could it be that Israeli Intelligence manipulated him by pretending to be US Marines?

And is it a "coincidence" that Charles Steger, the President of Virginia Tech and the man who allowed classes to continue after the "first shooting", was a Jewish Zionist?

===============

So WTF? This school-shooting stuff is Zionist-engineered BS.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (DarkTruth @ Sep 25 2010, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, many researchers state that the white man with Cho in this photograph appears to be Israeli.

I've done research in the past, and he looks pretty german to me.

you're whole theory is now debunked.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

DarkTruth

DarkTruth
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:XL KaRnAgE
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Sep 26 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've done research in the past, and he looks pretty german to me.

you're whole theory is now debunked.

He might be German (Jewish Zionist?). Either way, we have some kind of commando manipulating Cho prior to the massacre. And who let classes continue throughout the massacre, thus allowing it to go forward? V-Tech President Charles Steger, a Jewish Zionist.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (DarkTruth @ Sep 27 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He might be German (Jewish Zionist?). Either way, we have some kind of commando manipulating Cho prior to the massacre. And who let classes continue throughout the massacre, thus allowing it to go forward? V-Tech President Charles Steger, a Jewish Zionist.

or maybe it's a teen with a decent paintball outfit.

ZIONISTS

SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

premiumseocompany

premiumseocompany
  • Members
  • 13 posts
for me, only people who right to have bring guns should have it. life police, army, etc. many times guns used in bad ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users