Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Latest Accomplishment

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

Dark Ainur

Dark Ainur
  • GA Private
  • 435 posts
  • xfire:DarkAinur
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:2092
  • Company:Gamma
Triple post I know. But we got Lich King down in 25 man last night. 22nd guild on the server. I now feel like I can say im pretty good at this game. Shame uni's coming up and I cant get my teeth into the heroics. But with the new patch soon I think raiding is coming to an end as we know it.

SithHappens

SithHappens
  • GA Private
  • 100 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3962
QUOTE (Dark Ainur @ Sep 19 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Triple post I know. But we got Lich King down in 25 man last night. 22nd guild on the server. I now feel like I can say im pretty good at this game. Shame uni's coming up and I cant get my teeth into the heroics. But with the new patch soon I think raiding is coming to an end as we know it.

Not to bash but.. not sure how you can say good at this game in the same sentence as 22nd down of normal lich king 25man.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
Sea turtle mount icon_smile.gif.

Dark Ainur

Dark Ainur
  • GA Private
  • 435 posts
  • xfire:DarkAinur
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:2092
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (SithHappens @ Oct 15 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to bash but.. not sure how you can say good at this game in the same sentence as 22nd down of normal lich king 25man.

Well in 2 months a took my fresh 80 to an ICC10&25 clear with no raid experience (not the char, me) and the guild cancelled many raids due to a lack of members.
So I thought I did pretty well.

SithHappens

SithHappens
  • GA Private
  • 100 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3962
2 MONTHS LATER... a reponse.

Did the same thing here.. cept that my guild had a top 50 US heroic lich king 25 man kill. Soooooooooooooooooo... that's why I said what I did.

Don't think the vast majority of the wow community will look at a 22nd realm kill of any boss as something special.

Letiger

Letiger
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:BFMV
  • Xbox / GFWL:XBOX SUX
  • PSN:qonquerer
  • Wii:i dont own a wii
I recieved Kingslayer on LK25 after ~22 wipes.

Though I'm still playing on Molten.
BOOM HEAD SHOT - FPS DOUG

eMarine

eMarine
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • xfire:tcmarine
  • Interests:[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/eMarine/Other/screen008.jpg[/img] Mission Accomplished<br />[img]http://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/13673.jpg[/img]

Loremaster the other day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users