Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Pokémon thread

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

RuBiXCuBE

RuBiXCuBE
  • GA Private
  • 158 posts
  • xfire:rubixcube131
  • Gamer Army ID:707
Ah Pokemon i stopped playing after Ruby came out but upto then was an addict. I used to have all the best Pokemon on our street and used to be able to all of the ones i needed. *sighs* Ah the good old days.

kmjnhb

kmjnhb
  • Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • xfire:kmjnhb
  • Interests:games, world history, mythology, religion and culture, anime, food.
  • Steam ID:Hallvardgn
  • Xbox / GFWL:BEER4Hallvard
well, the games are awesome rpgs....

I can't wait for d/p! icon_razz.gif

lacynko

lacynko
  • Members
  • 18 posts
they are... i didn't like emerald [and R/S], but played it anyway...
finally i realised that even though the pokemon aren't as awesome as the first 150 were, but the world is quite interesting..
but i'll gladly try the new pearl/diamond ones.. icon_smile.gif

Crosshair

Crosshair
  • GA Corporal
  • 774 posts
  • xfire:0pirater0
  • Interests:Gaming, Pwning n00bs RTS style, RPG's, Watching Anime and reading Manga, Forum browsing, Listening to my extensive collection of music.
  • PSN:0PinkSpider0
  • Gamer Army ID:880
Gerh -_- These games are very addictive, just for the amount of time you can play then, i think they are bringing out 2 new ones.. Diamond and Pearl from memory... I'll probably end up playing them >_< as usual... but they can be alot of fun when you are hella bored icon_smile.gif
I AM 0PinkSpider0

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
  • xfire:alecthesexylion9
  • Interests:Walking hand in hand on the beach.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Abondo
Discuss everything Pokemon here! Pokemon may seem a bit kiddy, but it is quite fun. I am playing Crystal atm. Don't flame or Boycey will eat your children or soul(depending on his mood).
PoNe BoPpIn

Zllig

Zllig
  • Members
  • 790 posts
Eh only like Blue, Red, and Yellow were good. Kinda lost it after they started added 100s after 100s of pokemon.

Pawnator

Pawnator
  • Members
  • 5,495 posts
QUOTE (Zllig @ Jan 28 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh only like Blue, Red, and Yellow were good. Kinda lost it after they started added 100s after 100s of pokemon.

Articuno is hawt.

The Man

The Man
  • Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • xfire:menchions
  • Interests:RUSH
  • Xbox / GFWL:MunchBunchNL
  • PSN:Don't Have PS3
  • Wii:6421140839796455
  • Gamer Army ID:704
Pokemon pwns! On Gameboy, I have Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. On Nintendo 64, I have Hey You Pikachu! and Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.

But in my opinion, they went a little too far with Pokemon. I mean, 252 Pokemon was far enough. Now theres over 500 I think. I could name all 252 Pokemon in order when I was a kid, but now it's practically impossible for a kid to know them all.

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
My dad got me The Yellow version before it came out here when he was in Japan, it was epic. Too bad I am a w-t-f nub and lost it. Here is a little shot of my current progress. Boycey I think I am gonna do the same. Are gonna do it in this thread or what?

PoNe BoPpIn

Syntra

Syntra
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts
  • xfire:MSN
  • Steam ID:SyntraIsCool
  • Xbox / GFWL:None
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:Noplayonline
QUOTE (Damilkman @ Jan 28 2007, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't flame or Boycey will eat your children or soul(depending on his mood).

What If I dont have either?

Anyways, I found my Red game, sadly enough, it doesnt work. icon_sad.gif
Weiman took my virginity.
Currently playing: Fallout 3 - Fifa 09 - The Orange Box

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
QUOTE (Syntra @ Jan 28 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What If I dont have either?

Anyways, I found my Red game, sadly enough, it doesnt work. icon_sad.gif

He find other methods. Usually involving syrup, mustaches and anvils. Too bad your red doesn't work. All I can located atm is Blue, I have yellow gold/silver and red/blue.
PoNe BoPpIn

Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 705 posts
  • Steam ID:Seantbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Seantbh
Yeah, I've played around with Diamond and Pearl.
US Release is gonna be awesome =D

nigy

nigy
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
I lost my yellow version too icon_sad.gif
but yea, Pokemon is Great!!!

However, i do agree that the new pokemon they keep on adding is getting a bit too much.

MeTroiD

MeTroiD
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,457 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Metroid games, Nintendo, Guitar, Hockey (Maple Leafs fan), Basketball (Toronto Raptors), music includes metallica, dragonforce, trivium, megadeth, pantera and MeTroiD Metal. favourite game of all time is super metroid, love LOTR movies, simply enjoy a nice time chilling with my friends going out to eat or drink (i don't drink but keep them company of course) or just chilling at someones place, watching stuff, talking or playing Wii sports which is the next best new thing to do :) oh and megaman because MegamanXLanDarkZero said so :)
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Man Toss
  • Wii:2302372127657498
ah pokemon sure had some good memories, i remember buying some little action figures and i'd try to emualte battles with my friends, they came in sets to, charmelon and charizard and charmnader adn the friends, bulbsaor, squitly,e 3 pikachu's, the pigeons, oh and the card games were fun while they lasted, you guys try those??

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
QUOTE (Boycey-Ganglionz @ Jan 28 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's pretty sweet, I got Yellow on my birthday and I had to wait in a huge queue that went like outside the doors of Woolworths, fun times. Also, my epic story will be a Damilkman thread exclusive. Here's a taste of the kinda epic action that you'll be seeing in the near future. Click me!

I'll eat your face.

PS: Grats on learning rage, Damilkman!

Ty. Nice vid. We will have a wtf omg pokemonz in your face story thread.

/playsmorepokemon
PoNe BoPpIn

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,320 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
Was that pokemon yellow boycey? Also you got sooooo lucky he was paralyzed or else you woulda lost. Also can you get those on an emulator (am I allowed to ask about that on the forum?) I have red and yellow and i think another color for my gameboy but gameboy is annoying to look at and it would simply be alot easier to have it on the computer.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
QUOTE (UDP @ Jan 28 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was that pokemon yellow boycey? Also you got sooooo lucky he was paralyzed or else you woulda lost. Also can you get those on an emulator (am I allowed to ask about that on the forum?) I have red and yellow and i think another color for my gameboy but gameboy is annoying to look at and it would simply be alot easier to have it on the computer.

I pm'ed you about the unspeakablez!
PoNe BoPpIn

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
  • xfire:HikariKage
  • Wii:2426085976289137
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:364
I traded Yellow, Red, and Blue for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards a few years ago =/...Worst mistake evar. I totally miss my blue icon_sad.gif, I had all 252 pokemon including Mew then my friends deleted it cause he is a nub =/.

I still have Gold, Silver and Crystal but I dont play them much because my GB colour is broken icon_sad.gif

Damilkman

Damilkman
  • Members
  • 398 posts
QUOTE (HikariKage @ Jan 28 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I traded Yellow, Red, and Blue for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards a few years ago =/...Worst mistake evar. I totally miss my blue icon_sad.gif , I had all 252 pokemon including Mew then my friends deleted it cause he is a nub =/.

I still have Gold, Silver and Crystal but I dont play them much because my GB colour is broken icon_sad.gif

You have failed the pokemonz.
PoNe BoPpIn

Matas

Matas

SQUAD ONE - Team Member

• Members
  • 1,993 posts
  • Interests:Science <br />Music<br />poontang clan aint nothin to fuck with
I have Pokemon Blue and love it, I got Crystal a little while after it was released but I can't get into it

I'll definately get either Diamond or Pearl though, hopefully they're gonna be fun!
Freshly Cut - www.myspace.com/freshlycutmusic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users