Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Pokémon thread

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

Tombag aka Dimebag

Tombag aka Dimebag
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,298 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:157
Pokemon?! You wanna know what I think of Pokemon?!

Well this is my coaster:

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
  • xfire:omgreaveristaken
  • Steam ID:reaver117
DEFILED! DESECRATED! YOU SPAWN OF SATAN!

Go drown yourself please. =D

Joechop

Joechop
  • Members
  • 735 posts
I gotta admit they arnt bad games, good for younger people starting out with Level Based RPG's.

Cards.. o boy im glad i collected them because Ebay is going to be my best friend this x-mas, lol. (I collected.. basically all the Hollo Cards, and ER cards when i was younger, and only spent about 20-30$ getting all 450 of um -.-) (I also collected yu-gi-oh, and are planning to sell my old ones, because honestly.. i won 500$ 2 years ago at one of those lil tournaments)

Shows were great.. when i was 7, and now they have gone thru like 8 seasons.. just lame.

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.
QUOTE (dewoo @ Jun 8 2006, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol pokemon i did that when i was like 10.. but its good rpg for gameboy
but if you want to have a good RPG get fallout 1/2

QFT!!!

QUOTE (Joechop @ Jun 8 2006, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gotta admit they arnt bad games, good for younger people starting out with Level Based RPG's.

Cards.. o boy im glad i collected them because Ebay is going to be my best friend this x-mas, lol. (I collected.. basically all the Hollo Cards, and ER cards when i was younger, and only spent about 20-30$ getting all 450 of um -.-) (I also collected yu-gi-oh, and are planning to sell my old ones, because honestly.. i won 500$ 2 years ago at one of those lil tournaments)

Shows were great.. when i was 7, and now they have gone thru like 8 seasons.. just lame.

Yeah, I may sell my cards, I traded all of my doubles to a church for Redemption cards (I regret it, but oh well) and I may sell what I still have on eBay myself, one copy of EVERY CARD I'VE EVER OWNED. That's almost 1k cards, I'll be a rich man. As for Yu-Gi-Oh! Heck, I still play, and I admit to it. It's a fun TCG. Also, the Pokemon games, I liked 'em until I hit 11, then I realized I could use that $ for better RPGs and gave 'em up for a good cause. Hats off to Pokemon.
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
If you're saving up your money for a better RPG than Pokemon, you'll be saving for a LOOONG time.

dubbs

dubbs
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,346 posts
  • Steam ID:dubbs332
  • PSN:JJAMUS
  • Gamer Army ID:621
A Pokemon MMO would be awesome. icon_razz.gif
I think It'd be better than WoW..

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Just gota say my lvl 86 no rare candied mewtwo beat a 99 mewtwo...

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Jam3s121

Jam3s121
  • Members
  • 199 posts
  • xfire:jam3s69
Pokemon..wow that became a big hobby fast.
Once silver and gold came out i was obsessed I had my mom buy me a second gameboy so i could trade all the beginner pokemon to my silver i.e i had squirttle charmandor and all those starting guys of blue red gold and silver all one game. You couldnt get a squirtle and a charmander without trading. Then i remeber getting all those stupid legendary dogs which took weeks and then rare birds. I used the rare candy glich often icon_smile.gif i guess it could be called a dupe glich tho because it was just the same pokemon but u equiped a rare candy.

I had 235 pokemon out of the 250 possible at the time i was so proud of myself
pp_smiley4.gif

I miss the old days when thats what i called fun.
url=http://bf2142tracker.com/playerstats/81586728/]IPB Image[/url]

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
QUOTE (Jam3s121 @ Jun 9 2006, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had 235 pokemon out of the 250 possible at the time i was so proud of myself[/b] pp_smiley4.gif

I miss the old days when thats what i called fun.

I had 151 pokemon in Blue and Red also, I had Mew, from the pokemon fair thingy that went around, Mew was sooooo overpowered, she could kill a lvl 99 mewtwo at lvl 15.

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
Mew Glitch is a rofl.

Series

Series
  • Members
  • 287 posts
QUOTE (Demonic_Angel @ Jun 8 2006, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I may sell my cards, I traded all of my doubles to a church for Redemption cards (I regret it, but oh well) and I may sell what I still have on eBay myself, one copy of EVERY CARD I'VE EVER OWNED. That's almost 1k cards, I'll be a rich man. As for Yu-Gi-Oh! Heck, I still play, and I admit to it. It's a fun TCG. Also, the Pokemon games, I liked 'em until I hit 11, then I realized I could use that $ for better RPGs and gave 'em up for a good cause. Hats off to Pokemon.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, then all my cards were stolen icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

I bought new ones and eventually thought up a gameplay style which basically made me never lose. I beat every single one of my friends with MORE life points than I started with. I'm sure that there are ways to get past my strat, but none of my friends at least could think of one. I soon quit TCG gaming forever because it got boring.

Saunders

Saunders
  • Members
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:stuff
QUOTE (T w i Z t i D @ Apr 17 2006, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you play ROSE, RS > ROSE

what other game has as many skills as Runescape and theres even more if your a members, RS owns wow and anyother MMO out there fo sho

LOL

kmjnhb

kmjnhb
  • Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • xfire:kmjnhb
  • Interests:games, world history, mythology, religion and culture, anime, food.
  • Steam ID:Hallvardgn
  • Xbox / GFWL:BEER4Hallvard
wrong topic?

Conradus

Conradus
  • Members
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, pwning, hockey, and some more pwning...
I used to play pkmn, but havent played since ive got da psp. I do have celebi tho...
Life is unfair, death is inevitable, but memories will always stay.
Without the bad there isn't any good, Heaven doesn't exist.
World peace is impossible, but taking lives isn't an alternative.

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
I'll stick with my team of Mews. pp_smiley2.gif Muahahaha.
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
Mew Glitch + Pokemon Duplication?

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
NOTE: This isn't necroing, because I'm inputting to the thread. So don't go reporting and screaming like a whiny little bitch about how I'm such a rezzer.

After a good day of grinding, I'd like to show off the party I just beat BROCK with.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8449/brockpwnedml9.png

Yes, that screenshot was taken in MT. MOON. It's not a party from Vermillion. =P

Ireland914

Ireland914
  • GA Private
  • 975 posts
  • xfire:ireland914
  • Interests:Pwning noobs.
  • Gamer Army ID:963
The first time I played Pokemon, I had absolutly no idea how an RPG worked. I beat Brock with a level 30 Charmeleon. Took forever, but I managed to pwn his rock types with my awesomeness. icon_biggrin.gif

JJC

JJC
  • Members
  • 770 posts
  • Interests:Gaming... duh
Why'd you evolve most of your poke's? You get your skills quicker if you keep them dwarfed til they learn everything. Plus their stats even out later on anyway.

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
JJC, they get better stats if they evolve immediately, plus, Pokedex entries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users