Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Promblems with Css

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • xfire:twizzlermark4
Ok so I finally join a CAL-O team(css),we go in for a fun scrim and a server kicks me out because of my directX level,so I switched it through console "mat_dxlevel 81" building and models turn solid black some even go transparent and I get massive lag.Now I was just wondering is there anyway fix this problem
Specs:Processor AMD athlonX2
Vid Card: Nvidia g4ti4200
RAM:512 /emo
Now turning down my Video settings didn't help much,is there anything I can do via console to make this work?
Ever wonder why you click something?Is it because your curious or bored.

^everyone dose this...........I just wanna be loved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
  • xfire:frostassasin
  • Interests:Gaming. Yes that's it. I am one fucking boring person.
  • Xbox / GFWL:I wish :(
Why don't you just go 95? A 40 dollar video card should do the trick lol. Whatever card you have (is it integrated?) must not be able to run dx81 or something (O_O)

And unless you fix this, you're fucked because CAL now requires zblock 3.0.0 again.

Komet

Komet

PPFA 2006: Best HW&SW teh_overclockerer

• GA Corporal
  • 9,425 posts
  • xfire:theredkomet
  • Wii:7734541838954115
  • Gamer Army ID:128
His card is emulating DX9, as GF4 were DX7 native, I believe. At least, my Quadro4 550 XGL is.

If the CAL server is kicking you out for not having a DX9 card, then you best go get yourself a DX9 card yeah? Post in HW&SW if you're interested in upgrading.

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
thought so, I think I have this vid cad for bout 4 years now bout time I get a new one...gonna buy u2k7...I think am done for competitive CSS D:
-komet- have one vid card in mind http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku...manufacture=XFX icon_razz.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Komet

Komet

PPFA 2006: Best HW&SW teh_overclockerer

• GA Corporal
  • 9,425 posts
  • xfire:theredkomet
  • Wii:7734541838954115
  • Gamer Army ID:128
BFG has a $30 rebate on theirs, but yeah the 7600GS AGP is the best deal under $200 for an AGP card.

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
QUOTE (Komet @ Jan 16 2007, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BFG has a $30 rebate on theirs, but yeah the 7600GS AGP is the best deal under $200 for an AGP card.

nice icon_biggrin.gif don't you just love NCIX<3

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Slap another 512 in there while you're at it..

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Jan 17 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slap another 512 in there while you're at it..

lol yea, one 512 for the lose D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users