Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PurePwnage Tribute Site Started

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Shen_Long

Shen_Long
  • Members
  • 17 posts
Me and my friend decided to create a site, not completely dedicated to purepwnage, but mostly icon_razz.gif, it took us 2 days to come up with what we have so far, so it's a work in progress, but it's coming along nicely.

www.amplifiednetworks.net/steve/
user posted image

Headcrab

Headcrab
  • Members
  • 810 posts
  • xfire:Headcrabs
  • Interests:cs, music
what did you use for the 3d rendering?

Shen_Long

Shen_Long
  • Members
  • 17 posts
3d rendering? for what?
user posted image

Headcrab

Headcrab
  • Members
  • 810 posts
  • xfire:Headcrabs
  • Interests:cs, music
the backround pic? or is it all done in PS and 3d is just my imagination?

Shen_Long

Shen_Long
  • Members
  • 17 posts
ur imagination:p
user posted image

BOOMHEADSHOT_-PurePwnage-

• Members
  • 29 posts
LOL i could fill this in n00b = shen_long jk... its draw in photoshop CS i was just fooling around really with all the features and i found a couple cool ones i liked and made the layout icon_razz.gif... lol CS has 3d render...

Rod

Rod

I love post count implants.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,529 posts
Not to flame or anything, but I dont see an need for a tribute site, considering there is a fully functional site already. This just splits the community IMO.

Riku

Riku
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Personally, i think this dude Shen_Long is trying to be cool XD.

~Riku
user posted image

Shin_Mike

Shin_Mike
  • Members
  • 99 posts
You got like a nice site or something but anyway.. there's really a PP clan??
That's lke unespected by me, but well.. this is like internet life.

Sincerely Shin_Mike

Shen_Long

Shen_Long
  • Members
  • 17 posts
haha, who doesn't wanna be cool? icon_lol.gif
yea, there is a pp clan...now...lol
user posted image

Roerei

Roerei
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Wow nice website man ... i was actually lookin at the news and it said liek ep 8 coming out this week ..!!11 omfg man i didn't know that... can't wait .. oh and by teh way nice backround 'n stuff...

-Roerei-

DeSTRoYeR661

DeSTRoYeR661
  • Members
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:Games, Hardware, Software
looks ok... other then my severe hate for anyone who uses leetspeak in any serious form (you) and thinks it makes them more uber or pro or something. like somone said.. theres no real need for a PP tribute site..

Click the sig for the best blog going.
#purepwnagetbh

• Members
  • 29 posts
Sry the "leet" talk is kinda a joke... we dont take it too seriously... and no speaking "leet" does not make you pro 8hrs day of game play does... its not just a tribute its our clan site, and also a place where we can share news, put photos and videos of us playing...

Shen_Long

Shen_Long
  • Members
  • 17 posts
yeah, what he said lol
user posted image

Rod

Rod

I love post count implants.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,529 posts
QUOTE (BOOMHEADSHOT_-PurePwnage-)
Sry the "leet" talk is kinda a joke... we dont take it too seriously... and no speaking "leet" does not make you pro 8hrs day of game play does... its not just a tribute its our clan site, and also a place where we can share news, put photos and videos of us playing...

so your using Pure Pwnage to get traffic to your clan site... how lame

Roerei

Roerei
  • Members
  • 21 posts
OK can like anybody confirm that episode 8 is coming out this week ?? it said so on ur site but it aint on the forums or anything ... i just hope ur right icon_razz.gif

• Members
  • 29 posts
Kinda a guess not lame if you dont want to take the time to submit to like google, or anything... not only that but we if you havnt noticed decided to host purepwnage episodes for kyle, not that there is already enough... but it does give the other servers a break and gives you a faster D/L speed... we are also making wallpapers or other media for the community we are just hosting it on our site, i do know about the PPartchives, and will probly submit it to them i just dont know the space and bandwidth they have... i guess its lame... to you, since you obviously dont know how hard it is to actually get traffic onto a site... so please everyone that thinks this is a waste of a thread stop posting all we wanted was to give out a link maybe for some people to check it out, and give us positive feedback... not to hear OMFG why is there a fan site.. lol uhhh because PP doesnt want to host our stuff icon_confused.gif... DUH!

Bojangles

Bojangles
  • Members
  • 1,182 posts
  • xfire:Bojangles90
  • Interests:Try to pwn games, erm play piano
Arent tributes made after something is gone, or am i being a tard?

NO FLAMING ALLOWED
IPB Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)