Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call of Duty 4

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Solideath

Solideath
  • Members
  • 905 posts
  • xfire:xsolideathx
  • Xbox / GFWL:xsolideathx
  • PSN:xsolideathx
  • Wii:8631256620113728
http://digg.com/gaming_news/Possible_Call_..._gameplay_video

ive also heard it might be a game called allaince.

can i get confirmation maybe?

i looked it up and this game and alliance dont even look alike.
Whose the noob??

m3ds

m3ds
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,482 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2994
Well I can guarantee you that's not Alliance: The Silent War, and judging from the way the engine looks and just the general feel of the game I would say that's Call of Duty 4, but I don't think that you can confirm that's cod4, at least until they release some screenshots or somethin.

AFGHAN_MAN!!

AFGHAN_MAN!!
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • xfire:afghanman11
  • Interests:pwning n00bs, vagina, food, sleeping,pwning n00bs
  • Xbox / GFWL:InSoMnIaC8893
wow who ever was playing that was pretty bad at it tbh or it was a console game but i think it could be COD4 the guy playing it couldn't aim at all he just naded every1 but i would play it to bad nobady claims that fotage it would helps us know but goddamn who ever was playing was serous noobdom
THX
AFGHAN_MAN!!

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
Link broken? I can't seem to watch any videos...

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • xfire:basz0r
  • Interests:gaming, music, literature, physics
Youtube pl0x

KuR0s3N

KuR0s3N
  • Members
  • 232 posts
if you read the comments on digg, there are links for download

http://rapidshare.com/files/7426019/cod4maybe.zip.html <~~ 1 of em

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1166088754.zip <~~ and another

thevudd

thevudd
  • Banned
  • 1,467 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:104
COD is great.

2 sucks.

3 really sucks.

I don't care about 4.

KuR0s3N

KuR0s3N
  • Members
  • 232 posts
QUOTE (thevudd @ Dec 26 2006, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
COD is great.

2 sucks.

3 really sucks.

I don't care about 4.

psudo qtf...

COD2 took off for some godawful reason... the Original COD was, and maybe even is, the best WW2 game on the market...

after picking up COD2, i started to realize it was just a more polished CoD... they didnt really add any substance to the game... i enjoyed the slightly expanded MP maps, but it was still the same shit i played a few years ago..

COD3 is console only, and im a PC gamer, so meh on that... but there were plenty of small elements about it that i really liked... the main being a grenade timer... after you pull out a grenade, a small timer counts down so you know how long it'll be before it explodes... i've always enjoyed being able to cook my grenades in some games, and this isnt exactly that, but it helps a lot instead of throwing it and making sure your enemy has enough time to get out because a huge GRENADE IS BEHIND YOU icon is sitting on their fucking screen... it was always rare to get more than a few nade kills in a game... and thats just fucking wrong

kaz_lara

kaz_lara
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • xfire:xeno69
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUOwuJDip8

Not Call of Duty 4.

m3ds

m3ds
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,482 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2994
QUOTE (kaz_lara @ Dec 26 2006, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have a link confirming that it isn't cod4. I 'm sure it isn't, i just want it officially confirmed.

K1ngDaddio

K1ngDaddio
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • xfire:daddiodanimal
  • Interests:Clubbin, Ladies, Quake 3, Source, 2142... did I mention the ladies?
  • Xbox / GFWL:Spermatron
COD has always been WW2 and shit.. This looks too futuristic
We stay fresh to death.. We the best, Nothin Less!! .:'City Stars':.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
QUOTE (K1ngDaddio @ Dec 26 2006, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
COD has always been WW2 and shit.. This looks too futuristic

CoD needs to go in the future already. I picked the series up on the 2nd one and their really milking it now after playing the 1st. 3rd just looks like a copy of CoD 2 for the console :|

They should go into Korean War.. Not very many games bout that... Or hell even a WWI game would be nice to see icon_smile.gif

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
QUOTE (Kane @ Dec 27 2006, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CoD needs to go in the future already. I picked the series up on the 2nd one and their really milking it now after playing the 1st. 3rd just looks like a copy of CoD 2 for the console :|

They should go into Korean War.. Not very many games bout that... Or hell even a WWI game would be nice to see icon_smile.gif

you cant really make a WWI fps... itll be soooo hecktic. no automatic rifles (that you can carry) and itll be like... only located in trenches. but i wouldnt mind using the bayonet though.

there are some korean war games (RTS. never heard of any fps though) but they mostly suck.

lewisawf

lewisawf
  • GA Private
  • 79 posts
  • xfire:olekownz
  • Gamer Army ID:770
cod's getting old and sour. kinda like my grandpa. dont make a 4th one thats to much..

Captain_red

Captain_red
  • Members
  • 604 posts
  • xfire:captainred
I don't think that's CoD4. Where are the Iron sights?
All my images hosted by http://imageshack.us/.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
QUOTE (Myth @ Dec 27 2006, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you cant really make a WWI fps... itll be soooo hecktic. no automatic rifles (that you can carry) and itll be like... only located in trenches. but i wouldnt mind using the bayonet though.

there are some korean war games (RTS. never heard of any fps though) but they mostly suck.

I actually like the idea trench fighting and charging. Like their are 9 trenches and its in this format:

Team 1 spawn I I I I I I I I I Team 2
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I

You have to rush and take control of the most trenches, like the BF2 capture the flag thing. Bigger than that and it could be more complex.

Korean War could be a great game but it would need to be pulled off good and be true to the war. It was the forgotten war, and I'd think it'd be cool for a big series to do a game with it to get more people to study and respect it more.

QUOTE (Captain_red @ Dec 27 2006, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that's CoD4. Where are the Iron sights?

We know it isn't already. lol

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

by-tor2112

by-tor2112
  • GA Private
  • 2,274 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:skc132
  • Gamer Army ID:1860
QUOTE (Myth @ Dec 27 2006, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well first wouldn't no automatic weapons make it less hectic? and second have you herd of the thompson

Edit: sorry miss read the title tought it said WWII

4N1M3H34D

4N1M3H34D
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,235 posts
  • Wii:8266126183617921
  • Gamer Army ID:246
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (Kane @ Dec 27 2006, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually like the idea trench fighting and charging. Like their are 9 trenches and its in this format:
Team 1 spawn I I I I I I I I I Team 2
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I
I I I I I I I I I

You have to rush and take control of the most trenches, like the BF2 capture the flag thing. Bigger than that and it could be more complex.

Korean War could be a great game but it would need to be pulled off good and be true to the war. It was the forgotten war, and I'd think it'd be cool for a big series to do a game with it to get more people to study and respect it more.
We know it isn't already. lol

yeah on paper a WWI game sounds ok but once you try to shoot your rifle and it takes you 7 minutes to reload after 1 shot you wont think as much of it. Or when every square inch of the trenchs are gassed and the entitre server dies. Or when you line up the perfect shot on your rifle and then it miss-fires from to much gunpowder and you lose an eye from trying to aim down the things shitty crooked site.

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
one nade clears basically the whole trench

Captain_red

Captain_red
  • Members
  • 604 posts
  • xfire:captainred
QUOTE (4N1M3H34D @ Dec 27 2006, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah on paper a WWI game sounds ok but once you try to shoot your rifle and it takes you 7 minutes to reload after 1 shot you wont think as much of it. Or when every square inch of the trenchs are gassed and the entitre server dies. Or when you line up the perfect shot on your rifle and then it miss-fires from to much gunpowder and you lose an eye from trying to aim down the things shitty crooked site.

Rifles in the great war. Most of them where still used in World War II. you're thinking of like... the American civil war or something :/

You wouldn't get a very interesting singleplayer game out of it (Trench. CHARGE! Trench. CHARGE! Trench. OMG GAS! ). As for multiplayer, heck, just go to a Call of duty rifles only sever.
All my images hosted by http://imageshack.us/.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users