Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gamer girls...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Opeth

Opeth
  • GA Private
  • 164 posts
  • xfire:Dark Tranquillity
  • Steam ID:Dark Tranquillity
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Slayer
  • PSN:Nevermore
  • Wii:0051190554365597
  • Gamer Army ID:154
I agree 100% to your blog. Alot of girls (not all) are attention whores.

mr.n15h1

mr.n15h1
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Mainly evading the law....again
QUOTE (Opeth @ Dec 30 2006, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aside from your name r0><0r (and those who don't agree i feel Jeremy has some balls for your attention),they really aren't. In this caes yeah a little but most people online are more than happy not to draw attention to themselves, despite the simplicy of internet extrovertism. So sorry but women and men ask for people to look at them as much as everyone else. Remember You're unique, just like eveyone else
QUOTE(Andy 'Knife' Lau)
I an one elite

Warsmack:- Because winners don't do drugs

QuamSerena

QuamSerena
  • Members
  • 435 posts
  • xfire:Xs1t0ry
QUOTE (Sawl @ Dec 29 2006, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang man weird you mention them seeing as how I knew thoes people on flurry when I played SWG also.

But yeah nice blog man

what was your name? imp or reb? guild?

me - aes sedai, reb colonel, <OUS>
IPB Image

disposeable_hero

disposeable_hero
  • Members
  • 264 posts
  • xfire:disposeablehero
  • Interests:paintball, computers, airsoft, dance dance revolution, video games, paintball...
  • Xbox / GFWL:xAtomsKx
  • Wii:0252793332874998
QUOTE (mr.n15h1 @ Dec 24 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are firstly only playing computer games ergo not a Gamer, merely a computer gamer.

Merely a computer gamer... odd you word it that way.

As for the blog, a bit over the top, but I do see your point icon_smile.gif .
I haz a bukit.

Playing: Beatmania IIDX Troopers, QuakeLive

Alizee-

Alizee-
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Cause guys are willing to say they wanna see boobs and girls aren't willing to say they wanna see dongs. Also recently at the winter CPL SK.Ladies played in the normal(male) CS tournament instead of the dumbed down women's tournaments they have at ESWC. Sorry but gaming is all mental, if you think you can't compete that's your fault for being a terribaddie. I don't know why people can't just stfu and play the game. Take it from someone who's been around the block more than a few times in the competitive gaming world, girls like to manipulate so that people will teach them how to be good so they don't have to put in all the hours everyone else has to.

Sweetheart

Sweetheart
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Long walks to the video game store, fps, mmorpg, rts, your mom, beer, bottled spring water, myspace, music, computers, makeup, bawls, purepwnage, pwning noobs, and nintendo controllers.
I have run into a ton of girl gamers in FPS games... It's always fun to see more girls gaming. However, I forget who mentioned it- but I'm with ya when I say I can't stand girls that come in and attention-whore it up- then as if attention whoring wasn't enough- they ACTUALLY complain abou the guys hasseling them... I don't understand why you just can't play the game. Guys will always be guys, and they will always have things to say in game upon finding out a girl is among them.

If you don't like the attention, negative or positive, then be as 007 as possible.

I belong to an IGL league of some of the best girls I know- we have a lot of fun together without demanding the attention of every male on the server icon_smile.gif

We're gamers just like everyone else- as it should be. icon_smile.gif
OMG HACKS!

www.Mypsace.com/Sweetheart4798 Add me bishes!

Twizzler Mark 4

Twizzler Mark 4
  • Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • xfire:twizzlermark4
QUOTE (Sweetheart @ Jan 1 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have run into a ton of girl gamers in FPS games... It's always fun to see more girls gaming. However, I forget who mentioned it- but I'm with ya when I say I can't stand girls that come in and attention-whore it up- then as if attention whoring wasn't enough- they ACTUALLY complain abou the guys hasseling them... I don't understand why you just can't play the game. Guys will always be guys, and they will always have things to say in game upon finding out a girl is among them.

If you don't like the attention, negative or positive, then be as 007 as possible.

I belong to an IGL league of some of the best girls I know- we have a lot of fun together without demanding the attention of every male on the server icon_smile.gif

We're gamers just like everyone else- as it should be. icon_smile.gif

but but.../whisper you have the boobz icon_eek.gif
Ever wonder why you click something?Is it because your curious or bored.

^everyone dose this...........I just wanna be loved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXDrownedScreamsXx

xXDrownedScreamsXx
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:music (hardcore, screamo, emocore)<br />video games<br />party<br />reading<br />peotry
my gf plays a lot and she is not attention whoring
Screaming and screaming but no one is hearing
Wasted voice, wasted life, my heart is bleeding

Apsu

Apsu
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • xfire:apsu0
That was interesting blog-post indeed and topic was good, but I tend to disacree.

There are gamer girls like that you told about, but I belive that there are many girl gamers that most people don't even know that they are girls because they don't act diffrently from male players. Of course if sombody things that only those players who tell everyone that they are girls and use lots of <3 and ^^, are girl-players and rest are men, then somebody will start to develop stereotypes.

h3r1n6

h3r1n6

Best RTS Contributor 08!

• Global Moderators
  • 1,770 posts
  • xfire:h3r1n6
  • Interests:Gaming<br />Sports
  • Steam ID:h3r1n6
QUOTE (Opeth @ Dec 29 2006, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats totally wrong:
http://www.thenoobcomic.com/daily/strip231.html

Laurster

Laurster
  • Members
  • 245 posts
  • xfire:Laurster
  • Interests:Mario cart DS friend code : <br />266356<br />976032<br />pm with wen u would like 2 play with a date and time in GMT
  • Wii:4351778184212291
QUOTE (h3r1n6 @ Jan 2 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that comic is so pro
ive read every1 of them icon_biggrin.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Sweetheart

Sweetheart
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Long walks to the video game store, fps, mmorpg, rts, your mom, beer, bottled spring water, myspace, music, computers, makeup, bawls, purepwnage, pwning noobs, and nintendo controllers.
QUOTE (Twizzler Mark 4 @ Jan 2 2007, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but but.../whisper you have the boobz icon_eek.gif

its true!
OMG HACKS!

www.Mypsace.com/Sweetheart4798 Add me bishes!

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
anyone who calls themself a girl gamer deserves to be punched in the kidneys.

Kanzenryuu

Kanzenryuu
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  • PSN:Kanzen-ZR
Anyone with power, abuses that power, no matter if they are guys or girls.
Fact of the matter is that for whatever reasons, if girls play games, and then the internet finds out about them, its rather one massive spam orgy for pictures, or the chick takes it in the ass and uses her whoredom ro further more prowess her powers in forum communities or even guilds...I have played WoW people, I have seen the stupid shit that goes down.

Majority of girl gamers = zomgfinalfantasysephirothkawaiiHRUHURHUHR

FTW
Pure Pwnage's "Mr. Blablabla" Ex-Teamspeaker.
Been living it up since August 17, 2006.
Got my #1 Baby ('71 Datsun 240z) on September 16, 2008.
Got my #2 Baby (Adjudicator)(PC) on November 2, 2008.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users