Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gamer girls...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Eagleeye

Eagleeye
  • Members
  • 1,096 posts
  • xfire:theirisharagorn
  • Xbox / GFWL:EagleeyeXC
Don't worry Roflcopter I'm battleing the stereotype. although my girlfriend isnt much of a gamer and she is hot. I prefer to beat her still whenever she loses to me. I will not let her be a cute anime'ish noob gamer. She will pwn all.

Btw for all those who are devoid of ability to speak sarcasm I'm just kidding...

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
You know, the funny part is half the girls here fits that EXACTALLY*cough* sapphire's blog*cough*

mr.n15h1

mr.n15h1
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Mainly evading the law....again
QUOTE (Roflcopterz! @ Dec 25 2006, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're entitled to your own opinions, but I do have to ask where in the world did you conclude that I only play World of Warcraft? Yes, I do play it more often than other games, but that isn't the only game I play, by far.

It was the only game I could find refernce to on your myspace, but point conceeded, and sorry for the assumption. So if you don't mind me asking what other games do you play? Any tabletop or just the computer ones?

And yeah definately with ch1xor on the retort, possible asking them to bend over and be the reciver to your giver.
QUOTE(Andy 'Knife' Lau)
I an one elite

Warsmack:- Because winners don't do drugs

Criss

Criss
  • Members
  • 934 posts
  • xfire:Maerwen
  • Interests:No.
QUOTE (mr.n15h1 @ Dec 25 2006, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was the only game I could find refernce to on your myspace, but point conceeded, and sorry for the assumption. So if you don't mind me asking what other games do you play? Any tabletop or just the computer ones?

And yeah definately with ch1xor on the retort, possible asking them to bend over and be the reciver to your giver.

Hahaha, no problem. I'll play anything except most first person shooters and racing games. I know, lame, but still.

As for what Ch1x0r said, my problem isn't with the guys... it's with the girls who are ruining things for girls like us.

ήĝΣŁPħrє

ήĝΣŁPħrє
  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • xfire:infernalzephyr
  • Interests:PC, Skateboarding, Music.
I don't appreciate the attention whoring girls, or the guys acting like girls.

I lost a perfect item for my druid in WoW. I win the /roll, the girl starts begging on vent, I said, "Hehe..fuck no," so the whole group gets pissed at me and they give the item (that happened to be epic) to the girl.

P.S. - Girl = Guy In RL.

Wipe my balls and hold my calls! It's stifler time baby! WHOO-HOO!

Cypher.bleu

Cypher.bleu
  • Members
  • 1,264 posts
  • xfire:wilsonwws
QUOTE (Roflcopterz! @ Dec 26 2006, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha, no problem. I'll play anything except most first person shooters and racing games. I know, lame, but still.

As for what Ch1x0r said, my problem isn't with the guys... it's with the girls who are ruining things for girls like us.

If you wanna be treated like a guy, then just act normal and not overly girlish..

How do gamer girls who act all cute and all that affect the normal ones? It's exactly like IRL.
Ask a guy of teh first thing taht comes to mind when you say "girl" and he'll most likely think of some uber hot celebrity chick he saw on MTV last night or wtv...
Not all girls are like that MTV girl, but I don't see you complaining about this girl "spoiling" the image for teh rest.

I don't see any problem tbh, and imo, some girls whine too much about this. Guys get called a n00bs and take a hell load of shit and we just put up with it. Being a minority doesn't give you the need to whine imo.

Anyways, on the virtual battlefield we're all equalised into pixels, so you're equal. If another girl is getting mroe benefits and attention and being worshipped tahn you, then like u sed, u dun want that so just ignore her..
It's unfair, but not just to you, its unfair to the guys too..

Ktadie aka eXotica

Ktadie aka eXotica
  • Members
  • 73 posts
sexy gamer girls are hot!!11!1! xD
IPB Image

Andy-

Andy-
  • Members
  • 11 posts
I agree with your blog, especially 4 and 5. Some gamer girls (not mentioning any names (*cough* the fragdolls)) demand to be treated equally, yet strive to have everyone identify them as girls.
I have a low post count. Therefore, you should treat me like I am inferior and ignore my opinion.

Dr.Toker

Dr.Toker

MoTM Dec 07| Teh Tokerer | Best GA Contributor 08 & 09

• GA Brigadier General
  • 2,215 posts
  • xfire:doctortoker
  • Interests:Computers, pwning noobs, pwning my GF,
  • PSN:ShadyToker
  • Wii:5719241413012107
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:102
1) Most importantly, you must be hot, no exceptions. If you're not hot, you're not a gamer girl; just a girl who plays video games.

Thats the most fucking stupid thing I have ever heard.

O wait.... sarcasm.... i get it....I was deterred from reading all of it by the opening line. After reading your comments, I have decided that you do not fail, and that acctually you might kinda pwn. The fact that your from LA. seriously ups the cool points. Texas and Lousianna are like 'this'. *crosses fingers heheh

nigy

nigy
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
QUOTE (Mantrousse @ Dec 24 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really care about your blog.

Make me a sandwich please.

that will never work. correct syntax is

sudo make me a sandwich

Econojon

Econojon

MotM April 2006 teh_straterer

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:32
Hey, the boat floats both ways! Gamer Guys have a worse stereotype than Gamer Girls! At least in YOUR stereotype you get to have sex! icon_razz.gif

FreackZoid

FreackZoid
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:freackzoid
icon_lol.gif First time on this forum an what do I see, some old crap I have not heard anywhere in about 7-8 years.

1. There ar about 7-10 times more girls in the world then guys (statistically speaking), so I assume when it comes to gaming wear an equal number. A lot of guys game, compared to the total number, and very few girls game, compared to the total number.
2. As 4 the "bohoho, I'm a girl let me win" that's a lot of crap. I 4 one take girls really seriously when it comes to games. Of course their ar girls that whine about losing, just as a lot of guys.

So where is the so coled sexism?
IPB Image

mr.n15h1

mr.n15h1
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Mainly evading the law....again
QUOTE (Econojon @ Dec 26 2006, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gamer Guys have a worse stereotype than Gamer Girls!

It's not a sterotype it's living the dream! pp_smiley4.gif

QUOTE (FreakZoid)
1. There ar about 7-10 times more girls in the world then guys (statistically speaking), so I assume when it comes to gaming wear an equal number. A lot of guys game, compared to the total number, and very few girls game, compared to the total number.

Are you feffing serious, there are firstly about an even number of men and women (possibly even more men re:china). if you don't belive me just look at the genetics. And men>women in number of gamers from all different stratas of gaming (except maybe neopets and such 'games')
QUOTE(Andy 'Knife' Lau)
I an one elite

Warsmack:- Because winners don't do drugs

Criss

Criss
  • Members
  • 934 posts
QUOTE (Dr.Toker @ Dec 26 2006, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats the most fucking stupid thing I have ever heard.

O wait.... sarcasm.... i get it....I was deterred from reading all of it by the opening line. After reading your comments, I have decided that you do not fail, and that acctually you might kinda pwn. The fact that your from LA. seriously ups the cool points. Texas and Lousianna are like 'this'. *crosses fingers heheh

Haha, most of it was sarcasm..

And yeah, I actually live on the border of Texas.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,866 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Mr.Nishi cracks me up sometimes.

Anyways, I am guessin that in around 20 years Girls and Guys will be equal as gamers.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Sev Rith

Sev Rith
  • Members
  • 324 posts
Girls get no sympathy from me. The way I see it, when you play a game, there is no such thing as gender. The only thing that matters in a game is skill, not whether you have a penis or not. I'd help a guy just as soon as I'd help a girl, so girls don't get the stupid special treatment. I don't care how hot you are or how big your boobs are- if you play games just to get attention, then leave me the fuck alone.

Zing!
IPB Image

ICE of FLAMES

ICE of FLAMES
  • Members
  • 758 posts
  • xfire:ice7of7flames
  • Interests:I enjoy gaming as most of the PPF community do. Counter Strike is the MAIN one atm, and if that is to change, this text will too. <br />I like driving, and have been doing it since the age of 9, when its your own land, its legal, dusnt mean its safe, lol. Motorbike riding is also a definate top one, never did anything to stupid, i just like the speed.<br /><br />I love making CS demos, i record, edit, everything. :D
  • Xbox / GFWL:Consol
  • PSN:Consol
  • Wii:Consol
Ye, gud blog.

Girls do get treated a whole lot differently in relation to guys when gaming, the stereotype is usually wrong in my exp. I went to a LAN with my love, and afew other freinds, and when people join the server we host, they always seem to stand up and look over @ us then ask politely, "Whats the girls username??" (I had to reply with "The one that knifed you 2 rounds back", we were playing CS)

Apart from that i hate the attention that girls can draw from guys, everyone seems to be concerntrated on their game and lively playing to win in a server until a sinlge girl joins and makes everyone stare @ a male arab player model with an AK 47 that possesses a female voice, apparently that gets them off. I dislike the attempted sluts of the female gamer community.

One possitive thing im sure many people will be joyful for as I was is the following-
I saw this in an ESWC (eSports World Cup) Video. Multiple Female teams playing CS competitively, it showed many games, and there were multiple gamers from every race you could think of, and included both genders, and as gaming is becoming more and more like a sport, there were actual divisions between the two genders playing, a league full of only girls teams, and a league of only guys teams. Which meant there were enough female gamers to enter and create a proper comp, and were taken 100% seriouse as large tournaments are. A very good watch, it was on gotfrag.

I dislike some things i have seen in the past reguarding female gamers (sluty behaviour) but i am definately glad and proud that gaming isnt a single gender activity, it is built for all to enjoy as leasure and compete in seriously. (Thanx to anyone who actually read my oversized post) Sorry about length.

--ICE

P.S- I got a link to the GotFrag Video which is DLable by anyone with a GotFrag account.
ESWC Reloaded

Sawl

Sawl
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • xfire:sawl
  • Xbox / GFWL:sawl
QUOTE (QuamSerena @ Dec 24 2006, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good blog post (a contradiction in terms?)

Although I must say not all girls are like that when it comes to games. When I played SWG (Flurry server FTW!) Tiris-Sun and Ishtar Erech and Dara and what not were really cool and never flirted or flaunted around like that. I guess what I'm trying to say is not all girls are LOL LOOK AT MAH WEBCAM I HAEV BOOBS WANNA CYBER <3<3<3

Dang man weird you mention them seeing as how I knew thoes people on flurry when I played SWG also.

But yeah nice blog man

Pawnator

Pawnator
  • Members
  • 5,495 posts
Click for Great Justice

Criss

Criss
  • Members
  • 934 posts
QUOTE (Pawnator @ Dec 29 2006, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said you had to agree, but you didn't have to be a dick about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users