Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Final Fantasy XI

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

UnXpected

UnXpected
  • Members
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Games, Animes, music, art, *blabla*
so, anyone playing this money-time-consuming game?
i sure do icon_smile.gif
Yes, i'm a ninja
No, you can't have something of what i'm smoking

P-Storm

P-Storm
  • Members
  • 48 posts
Nope, I played final fantasy 6 on the snes. But i don't know if it is out in here in Holland I've saw some screens, and i can say, another good ff game
I don't know about hunting. A bunch of guys, alone in the woods? Seems pretty gay to me

Korup

Korup
  • Members
  • 346 posts
From what I've heard, it's way too group oriented.

Synistrad

Synistrad
  • Members
  • 158 posts
Yeah I played for a bit. Got up to 42 rdm sub whm/blm/drk tarutaru. Great game just eventually it became hard to organize a group at the higher levels. When you find yourself standing around waiting for a group it eventually gets to be quite boring.

MakE

MakE
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Agree, quite good game til you get blm54/whm22 and you decide to give it up.
Too time xonsuming in my opinion too.
ffvii pwns everything

13u1313a

13u1313a
  • Members
  • 54 posts
The game came out 2-3 months ago in the UK, bought it on the day i moved to university. Little did i know that the LAN-WAN connectivity in the dorms had the recommended ports on the router blocked so ive not played it at all which is a kick in the teeth. Does it kick ass or is it crap?

Synistrad

Synistrad
  • Members
  • 158 posts
Other then the fact that there is no real pvp (or at least wasnt when I played) the game is awsome! The auction house was a wicked feature. I spent alot of my time there. Alot of stuning enviroments, awsome spells and combat animations. Overall I had a good time playing it; but like I said before once you get to higher levels it gets very boring waiting around for good groups to form (which unfortunately grouping is kind of a must in this game).

13u1313a

13u1313a
  • Members
  • 54 posts
Thanks for putting me at ease wth a game I can't play.

Batlol

Batlol
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:lol
This games abit of a rofler. Every noob looks the same.
user posted image

teh_nooblet

teh_nooblet
  • Members
  • 18 posts
the ONLY thing I liked about the game was the nice scenery and stuff. EVERYONE looked the same and it just got really boring. EQ2 is THE MMO to end all MMOs.
(For about the next 5 years until and EQ3 comes out icon_lol.gif )

Crawlius

Crawlius
  • Members
  • 14 posts
EQ2 is actually pretty crap in my opinion. Zones too small.

WoW is great because it can trick you into feeling like you -aren't- actually grinding constantly, which is one of the most bloody boring things you can do in gaming.

Batlol

Batlol
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:lol
grinding's for nubs, yeah.
user posted image

+3h_|\|u8

+3h_|\|u8
  • Members
  • 2 posts
yeah , ffxi is d4 pwnage game
good game
i got to a lvl 42 and decided to quit after spending 4 hours a day waiting for a group/party to golvl up. and you NEED to party to lvl up, u cant solo, its impossibl eso yea, too time consming. but other then that its good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users