Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PP Army Questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Series

Series
  • Members
  • 287 posts
I have some questions about the gamers army... first of all, Series is no longer my Gaming alias... back when I registered this account, I had two, but I no longer use Series anymore... is there a way to change my PP account name? I don't really want a Series dogtag...

Second of all, unfortunately, I don't have enough time to do work, play games, AND post consistently. So if there are gamer army promotions and updates, will they be emailed to me, or will I have to check the forums for updates?

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
  • Interests:Skype: sweank
  • Xbox / GFWL:< PS3
  • PSN:cb_32
  • Gamer Army ID:2372
  • Company:Bravo
OR you could just give up and don't bother because you obviusly don't have time for any of this.

And to answer your question, you can't change your name anymore.
RIP: Troy Dixon

Ugly Duck

Ugly Duck
  • GA Corporal
  • 641 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:130
The first one is a yes, you get to change the name on your tag before you purchase. The second one, you get your own email address with it. I don't know exactly how it works yet but you get youremail@gamerarmy.com. If anyone else would care to elaborate or correct me, please do.

thevudd

thevudd
  • Banned
  • 1,467 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:104
Yep, you can put any name you like on the tags. Any updates can be sent to an email address of your choice.

Series

Series
  • Members
  • 287 posts
QUOTE (Swean @ Dec 9 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OR you could just give up and don't bother because you obviusly don't have time for any of this.

And to answer your question, you can't change your name anymore.

I don't have time to post on the forums regularly anymore. But I have time to watch PP and play games and this is a *gamer* army if I am correct. Besides, it's just a fun fan club thing.

QUOTE (Ugly Phil @ Dec 9 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first one is a yes, you get to change the name on your tag before you purchase. The second one, you get your own email address with it. I don't know exactly how it works yet but you get youremail@gamerarmy.com. If anyone else would care to elaborate or correct me, please do.

Ok that's good to know. Is the email pretty good or is it a basic email?

thevudd

thevudd
  • Banned
  • 1,467 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:104
You log into it thru hotmail.com, so it'll have a 1GB inbox and whatnot.

Series

Series
  • Members
  • 287 posts
QUOTE (Thevudd @ Dec 9 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You log into it thru hotmail.com, so it'll have a 1GB inbox and whatnot.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

UprightCitizen

UprightCitizen
  • GA Sergeant
  • 622 posts
  • xfire:rothrusk
  • Interests:I am a filmmaker currently residing in Tucson, Arizona, USA. I enjoy filmmaking (obviously), gaming, stage acting, and being active within the Gamer Army and the Pure Pwnage community.
  • Steam ID:uprightcitizen
  • Wii:7681136604958571
  • Gamer Army ID:224
  • Company:Echo
Also, the e-mails aren't up yet, they should be up in about three days, so any detailed questions about the e-mail can't be answered right now, however, it is run through Windows Live (hotmail).
Spec Ops Patch Thread!

Vepr

Vepr
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,524 posts
  • xfire:Vespu
  • Interests:certified diving, ballroom, gaming, being UKRAINIAN!
  • Gamer Army ID:171
  • Company:Kilo
fellow members theres a rule didnt you hear!!

DO NOT DISCUSS THE GAMER ARMY OUTSIDE OF THE GAMER ARMY!

punishment: death by jeremy hump

i guess we'll let you guys slide off with a warning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users