Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Army + Hak.5

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Captain Winters

Captain Winters
  • GA Private
  • 929 posts
  • xfire:karateman1942
  • Interests:PC gaming and pwning n00bs
  • PSN:Capt_Winters
  • Gamer Army ID:700
I mailed my money payment today.....

I am happy to be a part of the Gamer Army(when my package comes icon_biggrin.gif)

Holster_FIN

Holster_FIN
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Loved the doc and comic. Won't be joining the gamer army tho icon_razz.gif

Being bored is not an excuse.

JustinY2K

JustinY2K
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Yeah, I don't see the point of paying to join an "Army." I've already got two pairs of real dog tags. I don't need any more unless someone can explain to me a reason for why I should get them other than it just being "really cool."

Still, the videos are really good and the documentary was really good.

PlasticChaser

PlasticChaser
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I may be out of the loop, but what is the deal with those shirts that Jeremy and Kyle are wearing? But other than that great doc.

paps

paps
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:valdapapsmear
  • Interests:Making and Playing video games, Math, Computers, Cycling, Live Music.
Hak.5 was amazing...80mins of pwnage.

Kratos

Kratos
  • Members
  • 109 posts
QUOTE (JustinY2K @ Dec 12 2006, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I don't see the point of paying to join an "Army." I've already got two pairs of real dog tags. I don't need any more unless someone can explain to me a reason for why I should get them other than it just being "really cool."

Still, the videos are really good and the documentary was really good.

Actually,

I havent bought it yet either. I don't really care about the group membership on the forums since im not active anyway. Though, I still tag up as Kratos [PP GA] - under the circumstance theres another guy who's wearing the tags on the server.

Reapersoul

Reapersoul
  • GA Private
  • 142 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:484
Seems I'm a bit late to this party.

Will definitely buy a dogtag tonight ! icon_smile.gif

Might wait for number 1337 though, its on 473 now...might be a while ! icon_wink.gif
Happy Gaming

New rig : Bought.

ar53n

ar53n
  • GA Private
  • 393 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:ar53n
  • PSN:chad warden
  • Wii:2lazy2write
  • Gamer Army ID:423
Roflmao im in the army >,< !
A quebec soldier whouhou !
Ps : When i registred it was saying 473 2 but ,
in my email it says taht im 423 xD
--Teh French Québec Noob.--
izgizzis tbh wtf.

Revelstoke

Revelstoke
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,515 posts
  • xfire:revelstoke
  • Interests:Pure Pwnage (been to all the releases), overclocking, and PC gaming.
  • Wii:4422074853482481
  • Gamer Army ID:622
  • Company:Bravo
i joined.

gamer army ftw

Reapersoul

Reapersoul
  • GA Private
  • 142 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:484
Just ordered matching ones for me and my best mate, haha icon_smile.gif
Happy Gaming

New rig : Bought.

Lawlzer Gunz

Lawlzer Gunz
  • GA Corporal
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, Film, Design, Photography, Gaming, Reading
  • Steam ID:Lawlzer Gunz
  • Xbox / GFWL:Lawlzer Gunz
  • Gamer Army ID:616
  • Company:Bravo
Lawlz, I mail'd mine thismorning.
I can't wait.
I don;t live THAT far away form Toronto, so maybe it'll be quick for them to receive it. ;o

Batjutsu

Batjutsu
  • GA Private
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, RPG, Game Design, Wargamming & Painting
  • Gamer Army ID:504
Debated buying this, but then thought what the hell LOL
I just need to a buy a ninja suit to be a truely dedicated nutter icon_rolleyes.gif

Fps Shadows

Fps Shadows
  • GA Private
  • 20 posts
  • xfire:Fps Shadows
  • Gamer Army ID:2105
holy shit hell ya im sooo gettin these cuz tehre teh pwnage lol well ill get um once my brother pays me back he owes me liek 40$ lol so soon ill b in teh gammer army

DemonKyuubi

DemonKyuubi
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • xfire:dmoninuyasha
You're all so lucky. My parents won't let me have their credit card number.
I want to join so bad!!!
IPB Image

Nick_Perrin

Nick_Perrin
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:beatboxing, doom, pp
DemonKyuubi: "You're all so lucky. My parents won't let me have their credit card number. I want to join so bad!!!"

NO YOU DON'T. It's a huge waste of your money. Your parents are doing you a great service.

What do you get from it? Does it make you feel cool that you're part of a mock army of gamers? That you'll have the title in your forum posts? That you'll have cool little dog tags that'll be funny for a few days?

Unless the promos provided for gamer army membership are worth it, and we're yet to see if they are, then honestly people, don't be sheep - don't get a membership to the gamer army! It means absolutely nothing (I heard of some CS clan that is getting gamer army memberships for all their clan members, as if that changes something), and economically you really have nothing to gain from it at this point.

This is my opinion. Save your money. And we all preach it but we don't all practice it: If you pwn, then you pwn. No lack of gamer army tags is going to change that! icon_smile.gif

BorisTSR

BorisTSR
  • GA Corporal
  • 5 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:417
QUOTE (Nick_Perrin @ Dec 16 2006, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you get from it? Does it make you feel cool that you're part of a mock army of gamers? That you'll have the title in your forum posts? That you'll have cool little dog tags that'll be funny for a few days?

well in addition to all that, it also gives me satisfaction knowing i helped support a show i love. it's not like normal tv, there is no advertisers, this and the noob store is the only way they can make money.

Donken

Donken
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:Donken
QUOTE (BorisTSR @ Dec 15 2006, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well in addition to all that, it also gives me satisfaction knowing i helped support a show i love. it's not like normal tv, there is no advertisers, this and the noob store is the only way they can make money.

Always that blah about supporting the show.
People here does \ not seem to understand that they are making money on you guy

YOU ALL IS GETTIN FOOLED.

its like hitler,

German guy 1: Hey, do you know about the
concentration camps??

german guy2: Yeah, arent it like wrong??

Germen guy 1: No, it supports germany.

German guy2: Well people like die there, I think its wrong.

German guy 2: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? GTFO noob fucken nooobbbb

Lord_Twilight

Lord_Twilight
  • GA Private
  • 19 posts
  • xfire:playmer
  • Interests:Gaming, FPS, Computers, C++, Heroes, Stargate, pwning n00bs, music, Marching Band, RTS, Co-op RPGs,
  • Gamer Army ID:559
Most didn't know of the concentration camps n00b and the ones that did were jerks, brainwashed, or didn't want to die. So you stfu n00b.

Conventration camps didn't even help germany it took away from them. They made stuff that didn't help them, and they had to have people gaurding them and crap so don't bitch n00b.

And the point is that we want them to make money. If they make money they can make a better show, which you get for FREE!!!
IPB Image
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Donken

Donken
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:Donken
QUOTE (Lord_Twilight @ Dec 16 2006, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most didn't know of the concentration camps n00b and the ones that did were jerks, brainwashed, or didn't want to die. So you stfu n00b.

Conventration camps didn't even help germany it took away from them. They made stuff that didn't help them, and they had to have people gaurding them and crap so don't bitch n00b.

And the point is that we want them to make money. If they make money they can make a better show, which you get for FREE!!!

I think its kindy okay too buy
like a t-shirt and stuff, but now they all like, selling crappy things for a high price and stuff,
so theyre are taking adventdge on you guys.

Andrix

Andrix
  • Members
  • 404 posts
  • Interests:Music - Beatles, Eric Clapton, Doors, Who, Zeppelin, Floyd, and lots of other old Rock bands, I also enjoy new stuff to.<br /><br />Games - CS (1.6, Source, CZ), F.E.A.R, WoW, and the C&amp;C series.
I'm so buying one of those DogTags. Still wondering if I should use my FPS or WoW Clan/Guild Name for one of the lines.

Thanks PurePwnage Crew <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users