Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

9/11 Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
1324 replies to this topic

evol262

evol262

MotM Dec 2005 teh_burninator / Keeping n00bs at bay

• GA Private
  • 5,804 posts
  • xfire:evol262
  • Gamer Army ID:548
QUOTE (Magik @ Dec 19 2006, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in the videos they say that the pentagon hole wasnt big enuff, well it is because the terrorist kinda sucked at his job and crashed into the floor before actually hitting the pentagon while on the way losing some parts to the plane.

Just to ask, you're presuming this why? None of the videos have been released. As somebody who actually saw the impact hole, I can't agree with you about the plane hitting the ground before it struck the Pentagon.
Also they say that the 93 airliner couldnt have made the phone calls on a plane, but actually the planes altitude was low enough to make the cell phone calls.

The problem with cell phones on airliners is the FCC, not the FAA. The range is certainly long enough (I mean, you easily get service 6 miles away on the ground with things inbetween you and the tower, don't you?), but their concern is BILLING, since you'd be hitting multiple towers at the same time.
this usually happens alot since some ppl have alot of time on their hands and decide to make conspiracy theorys.

I really suggest you read this thread. Yeah, it's kinda long. However, you'll find some disputes between Anaxandrides, st1dinoh, and myself which bring up a lot of things which aren't in Loose Change or anything else.
QUOTE (Virus52 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I think I am convinced on that. It would be nice to find some plans of the WTC structure to verify that mind you, but otherwise I do agree with the logic.

Too bad those are now classified. There are a few images of it from the thread I linked earlier, though.
QUOTE (Luther_Vespers @ Dec 20 2006, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If our own government would ruthlessly kill thousands of innocent citizens, why wouldn't they just as ruthlessly kill the man who made the video to prove it. I saw the video as well. Interesting, yes, but so much of the evidence is too black and white. Like the whole melting point of steel or whatever it was. At a certain temperature, some elements lose most of their strength (but do not necessarily melt).

Why would they bother killing the man who made it? Everyone dismisses him as a nutjob. Killing him would simply validate it.

Yes, it loses some strength. You can see reports from NIST and the NSF in the previous thread (which I linked), as well as some other engineering analysis. It's easy to sit in your chair and say "well, steel loses strength" blah blah, but metallurgical and engineering analysis simply does not agree with that hypothesis.
QUOTE (Skanky Yoda @ Dec 22 2006, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm i agree with what was said before. My dad is a pilot and he said jet fuel burns strait through steel. i see some of their points but no.
With the bombs who knows a terrorist could have planted the bombs who says its the government WTF OMFG!
They said the fire was orange but not the inside....jet fuel burns insanely
The HEATER DOES NOT USE JET FUEL OR IT WOULD MELT MY DAD TRIED TO PUT JETFUEL IN A ZIPPO AND IT MELTED.
Edit: Now i have added 3 things so now i will keep editing it to show mistakes.

Edit Later on: This is actually really strange...I am not sure what to belive icon_sad.gif I want to think that the governments is not evil but i cant help but think that it is dodgy!

Not to knock your father, but... Is he a metallurgist, structural engineer, or mechanical engineer? If not, then... Believe me, this has been thoroughly tested long before 9/11, and no, jet fuel does not burn through steel.
CODE
while(!asleep()) {
                    sheep++;
}

DisplayName

DisplayName
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Just seeing what America has achieved since then just makes it incredibley obvious that 9/11 was planned.
Invade Iraq for WMDs? Ok well done for finding 0, even though America, UK, Russia and other rich countries has x10 the amount of WMDs that Iraq will ever have

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
  • Interests:fireworks, weed,
QUOTE (DisplayName @ Dec 23 2006, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just seeing what America has achieved since then just makes it incredibley obvious that 9/11 was planned.
Invade Iraq for WMDs? Ok well done for finding 0, even though America, UK, Russia and other rich countries has x10 the amount of WMDs that Iraq will ever have

oh thats it then.....

the united states bounced back from a tragedy....must mean we planned the whole thing....damn you are smart.

which means we created and steered all thoes hurricanes last year, and we must have triggered all the earthquakes over the years....we probably caused the dust bowl to eh?

you're a genius.

btw....if i find all the parts to a gun and some bullets in your room is it reasonable to assume that you are able to posses a loaded firearm?

also if the cops were to call a meth lab and tell them that they will be raiding thier lab in 3 onths.....do you honestly think that lab will be there in 3 months?

again i think you are a tad off base here, and you make no point what so ever.

please know what the fuck you are talking about next time you jump into a debate to avoid making yourself look foolish.

DisplayName

DisplayName
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Yes, i don't have anything decent to say so i'm going to bring up a bunch of retarded examples which were no way reflected the previous post like casuing earthquakes and hurricanes and then space out my post to make me look smart.

btw you planned the hurricanes also11111

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
QUOTE (DisplayName @ Dec 23 2006, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, i don't have anything decent to say so i'm going to bring up a bunch of retarded examples which were no way reflected the previous post like casuing earthquakes and hurricanes and then space out my post to make me look smart.

wow...i can't tell if you are serious or just making sarcasticly redicilous statements just to illustrate how stupid these 9/11 conspiracy theorists are.

so just in case you are serious....we planned the hurricanes? please explain i gotta hear this garbage.

Matas

Matas

SQUAD ONE - Team Member

• Members
  • 1,993 posts
  • Interests:Science <br />Music<br />poontang clan aint nothin to fuck with
QUOTE (DisplayName @ Dec 23 2006, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're digging yourself in a hole man. I think you should quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

And I actually decided to watch more of that Loose Change video. I can see how it would brainwash those who are somewhat mentally deficient.
Freshly Cut - www.myspace.com/freshlycutmusic

TEB

TEB
  • Members
  • 2,905 posts
  • xfire:techieelite
  • Interests:Computers
another one....

RaiDer

RaiDer
  • Members
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Probably something to do with W33d.
QUOTE (Matas @ Dec 23 2006, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're digging yourself in a hole man. I think you should quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

And I actually decided to watch more of that Loose Change video. I can see how it would brainwash those who are somewhat mentally deficient.

Theres no brainwashing involved people don't just watch Loose Change and thats it, after that they research themselves and draw they're own conclusions based on facts, which is obvious if you look around this thread.. Man these 9/11 threads get ugly..

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
QUOTE (RaiDer @ Dec 24 2006, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres no brainwashing involved people don't just watch Loose Change and thats it, after that they research themselves and draw they're own conclusions based on facts, which is obvious if you look around this thread.. Man these 9/11 threads get ugly..

the fact is people who watch this crap already want to believe it. it's not like someone would pop in an alex jones dvd, or a michale moore dvd if they completely dissagreed with them.

they watch this rubbish with no critical thinking what so ever. they allow thier heads to be filled with crap because they have a dislike for bush, or the united states, or the war in iraq. they set aside common sense and logic and allow this crap to fester in thier minds like a cancer and it just destroys thier reasonable thought processes.

then they come here and get pwned by people who haven't allowed this shit to sway them.

again i don't blame the people who allow this to happen. these videos are made with the intent to polute minds and promote the film makers twisted political goals. they do a good job on young people and the not so bright segments of the populace but for the most part anyone over the age of 30 or with a mind capable of understanding/spotting political motives and propeganda will watch this and feel the need to take a crap. it's all shit man and the sooner people realise how foolish they appear when making these insane claims the sooner we can all move along to the next steaming pile of tin foil hat shit.

Shroomy

Shroomy
  • Banned
  • 190 posts
When I first started reading this thread, my head was set that 9/11 was set up by the goverment, but after reading it all, and mainly st1dinoh's posts, have made me think about it much more, and it's definately swayed my mind away from all the 9/11 is a conspiracy stuff.

An interesting read is:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=1552132

There's lots of links on that to other stuff, and I haven't checked all of them out yet.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
I was watching an anti-conspiracy video and this is what it said.. I thought it was so true.

"If 9-11 was a conspiracy then you have to credit Bush as they smartest man alive, keeping thousands of people quiet, timing the executions perfectly, and all the technical stuff that goes along with it"

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

Wolf the Widowmaker

Wolf the Widowmaker
  • Members
  • 783 posts
  • xfire:wolfthewidowmaker
  • Interests:FPS, RPG, retro games
That means that 9/11 is absolutely, in every way not a conspiracy!!!! <D:

-Half-Life. Because zombies are better off dead.
-WTF has Half-Life got to do with Physics???
-You cannot kill the Free Man. (Well, you COULD kill him, but at least you couldn't zombify him. I hope.)

fykusfire

fykusfire
  • GA Private
  • 1,316 posts
  • xfire:fykusfire
  • Steam ID:fykusfire
  • Gamer Army ID:1293
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (st1dinoh @ Dec 23 2006, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow...i can't tell if you are serious or just making sarcasticly redicilous statements just to illustrate how stupid these 9/11 conspiracy theorists are.

so just in case you are serious....we planned the hurricanes? please explain i gotta hear this garbage.

Well it is possible. Scientists in Japan last year were able to create their own storm within a laboratory, so at least the idea and the technology are feasible. Now as for proof............

P. S. To the comment about Bush keeping everyone silent, well his brother was the security guard at Building 7 up until the day of the attack. It wouldn't be very hard for Mr. Bush to get this done with his brother as security. Anyway, you anti-"conspiracy" debaters have so many questions unanswered in the debate, so I wouldn't sit so pretty on all of your "facts."

UbuntuniX

UbuntuniX
  • Members
  • 85 posts
This is an interesting idea, though it matters not whether the buildings were demolished or destroyed by "terrorists".

Bush is the reason and fault for this and many other things, yet he still stands around playing golf.
Interesting.

Sirko

Sirko
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,026 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:41
QUOTE (st1dinoh @ Dec 24 2006, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the fact is people who watch this crap already want to believe it. it's not like someone would pop in an alex jones dvd, or a michale moore dvd if they completely dissagreed with them.

I popped in the Fahrenheit 9/11 video and absolutely wanted my $3 ondemand money back... it absolutely was crap. I originally saw 9/11 videos from a friend who linked me to pentagonstrike.co.uk -> from there i was interested and looked for any more video's on the subject. I don't think you understand.... 90% of the people who watch the videos on the internet, watch them from links from friends or forums. It's called the viral nature of the internet. Same thing as Purepwnage. Did you go one day into google and say, "Hmmm, I want to watch a video about a pro gamer" or did you find the link through forums or a friend? Same concept with 9/11 videos.

Whether it is a government orchestrated plot or not... the CIA is still at fault.

CIA created islamic fundamentalism back in the late 70's or early 80's. They re-wrote koran and basically invented the fundamentalists. This was a great sneaky tactic for the CIA. Basically- Russia invades the middle east and the result of these fundamentalists blowing themselves up and having crazy war tactics on the Russians causes Russia to have their own Vietnam war in which its just total bloodshed. It depleted their economy. U.S. hated Russia and they used this tactic to really assault them. just in the end it came back to really bite us.

Do I believe the plane flew into the pentagon? It is a bit weird, but overall it would make much sense that it did fly in. so yes, it did.
<11101001> Peace Rules

fykusfire

fykusfire
  • GA Private
  • 1,316 posts
  • xfire:fykusfire
  • Steam ID:fykusfire
  • Gamer Army ID:1293
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (st1dinoh @ Dec 24 2006, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they watch this rubbish with no critical thinking what so ever. they allow thier heads to be filled with crap because they have a dislike for bush, or the united states, or the war in iraq. they set aside common sense and logic and allow this crap to fester in thier minds like a cancer and it just destroys thier reasonable thought processes.

then they come here and get pwned by people who haven't allowed this shit to sway them.

again i don't blame the people who allow this to happen. these videos are made with the intent to polute minds and promote the film makers twisted political goals. they do a good job on young people and the not so bright segments of the populace but for the most part anyone over the age of 30 or with a mind capable of understanding/spotting political motives and propeganda will watch this and feel the need to take a crap. it's all shit man and the sooner people realise how foolish they appear when making these insane claims the sooner we can all move along to the next steaming pile of tin foil hat shit.

I didn't completely agree or disagree with Alex Jones until I popped in a couple of his DVDs, but I was skeptical of him until I really paid attention to what was being said. There is this thing they call an open mind, you know?

P. S. Since you seem to know so much about the situation, why don't you field the question I put up about Marvin Bush's security job and firm?

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
QUOTE (fykusfire @ Dec 27 2006, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it is possible. Scientists in Japan last year were able to create their own storm within a laboratory, so at least the idea and the technology are feasible. Now as for proof............

P. S. To the comment about Bush keeping everyone silent, well his brother was the security guard at Building 7 up until the day of the attack. It wouldn't be very hard for Mr. Bush to get this done with his brother as security. Anyway, you anti-"conspiracy" debaters have so many questions unanswered in the debate, so I wouldn't sit so pretty on all of your "facts."

so are you suggesting that the us government did indeed create the huricanes that hit our country last year?

see below for the security gaurd bullshit...

QUOTE (UbuntuniX @ Dec 27 2006, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is an interesting idea, though it matters not whether the buildings were demolished or destroyed by "terrorists".

Bush is the reason and fault for this and many other things, yet he still stands around playing golf.
Interesting.

how is it bushes fault 9/11 occured? please explain how him being in office for less than a year had anything to do with an attack which had been planned for a good 4 or 5 years. if you want to blame someone blame clinton. he's the one who was president whiel a majority of the plans were being put in place, and he's the one who let OBL go when we had him in custody....yet he stands around banging interns and lying about it to the public. interesting

QUOTE (fykusfire @ Dec 27 2006, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't completely agree or disagree with Alex Jones until I popped in a couple of his DVDs, but I was skeptical of him until I really paid attention to what was being said. There is this thing they call an open mind, you know?

P. S. Since you seem to know so much about the situation, why don't you field the question I put up about Marvin Bush's security job and firm?

alex jones is a douche bag.

he is the appitamy of a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic. between his "police state" nonsense and his big brother/new world order/illuminati rambelings i don't see how you can take him seriously. the man is a joke. even wacko's think he's wacko.

for the record there is a huge difference between having an open mind and subjecting one's self to idiocy and brainwashing. if you think the latter makes you a better person then more power to you. but i quite enjoy having my own thoughts and not allowing some mental case to influence my thought processes.

speaking of which...

my sister works at subway....what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

even if his brother did work there (which i highly doubt) what difference would it matter?

he's got a brother who is governor of florida....does that mean the hold up at the miami 7-11 last night was bushes work as well?

seriously man this is what i'm talking about. why are you even entertaining this 7 degres of tin foil seperation? you seem much more logical than that.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
QUOTE (Wolf the Widowmaker @ Dec 27 2006, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That means that 9/11 is absolutely, in every way not a conspiracy!!!! <D:

Exactly. icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (fykusfire @ Dec 27 2006, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Show me documents that show his brother was a guard plix.

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

Hellswarm

Hellswarm
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts
  • Interests:CSS
QUOTE (Kane @ Dec 27 2006, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was watching an anti-conspiracy video and this is what it said.. I thought it was so true.

"If 9-11 was a conspiracy then you have to credit Bush as they smartest man alive, keeping thousands of people quiet, timing the executions perfectly, and all the technical stuff that goes along with it"

Yeah, him and the FBI, CIA, FAA, NSA, Bush Admin, White House, Pentagon, ...

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
QUOTE (Hellswarm @ Dec 28 2006, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, him and the FBI, CIA, FAA, NSA, Bush Admin, White House, Pentagon, ...

yeah you'd think that after 5 years at least one of the thousands of people that this "conspiracy" would have needed to function properly would have slipped up by now. where the whistle blower? where's the smoking gun....there's nothing....nothing but a buch of fables spun by filmakers in desperate need of some women and wine. it's all bullshit yet people line up for miles, mouths wide open, awaiting the next heaping spoonfull of crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users