Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Robbie Williams Aus Tour

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

melonqueen

melonqueen

Slayer of Bees

• Retired Staff
  • 2,881 posts
  • xfire:melonqueen
  • Interests:Gaming, web design, baking/cooking, drinking, Melons
  • Xbox / GFWL:melonqueen
  • Wii:0205097351995318
  • Gamer Army ID:148
  • Company:Pi
Ok Robbie Williams landed in Perth today and plays his first concert of the Australian tour on Thursday night! Am I naive to think that anyone else off these forums might be heading to one of the concerts? I myself am seeing him in Adelaide next Tuesday (Dec 5) and in Melbourne on Dec 17... I'm expecting the shows to be fantastic! I saw him in 2001 and 2003, and I have to say he is such a great entertainer. Even those of you that don't like him would <3 him live.

Also, anyone that might have seen him in the European leg of the tour, what did you think??

I'll post a reply next week after the first concert *screams girlishly*
My Blog - The Retro Cook

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
For a sec I thought you said Robin Williams. That would have been cooler.

If he's in Perth I should totally try to find him and pwn him up. Or I would if I wasn't so lazy...
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

melonqueen

melonqueen

Slayer of Bees

• Retired Staff
  • 2,881 posts
  • xfire:melonqueen
  • Interests:Gaming, web design, baking/cooking, drinking, Melons
  • Xbox / GFWL:melonqueen
  • Wii:0205097351995318
  • Gamer Army ID:148
  • Company:Pi
Ok, so I just got home from Robbie's Adelaide concert... This is what I wrote in a MySpace bulletin... I can't think of words without repeating myself... So here's my review of it

Robbie Williams concert in Adelaide was absolutely fucking amazing. The stage, lighting and effects were the best out of any concert I'd ever seen. The crowds energy was huge. But the man himself was just... I can't even describe it. He kept saying he was in a really weird mood tonight, and he had so much fun and energy in the performance. That guy really knows how to keep the attention on the audience. His performance was top notch, never faltered... I'm in such a daze of the brilliance of it all that I can barely describe it. But all I can say is I hope his energy keeps up like this for the Melbourne concert. If it does, it could prove to be a better performance than tonight... My feet are sore from dancing and my throat is sore from singing and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Robbie Williams. A fucking legend.

One concert down... Next for me is Robbie in Melbourne on December 17th <3 (will add a couple of pics tomorrow)
My Blog - The Retro Cook

thevudd

thevudd
  • Banned
  • 1,467 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:104
Gratz on having a great time. icon_smile.gif

SenorPeligro

SenorPeligro
  • Members
  • 448 posts
  • Interests:music - guitars - games - skegboarding - and music
  • PSN:psypharr
omg robbie williams concert is gonna be hell for me when its in brisbane...

i myself arnt going to the gig but im going to school that day... im gonna have to fight through the crowd on the train and from the station to school (because i go to school around the corner from the venue) i start school at 5:00pm but i usually get there an hour early to play around in a studio... and the doors open for the gig at 4:00pm..... gosh this is gonna be fun <D: icon_eek.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users