Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Play.com can lick my balls

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Nogert

Nogert
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,583 posts
  • xfire:Nogert
  • Interests:I like lots of stuff
  • Xbox / GFWL:Nogert
  • Wii:Can't rember :(
  • Gamer Army ID:1209
THEY fucking just messed up my Gears of War preorder meaning I have to wait till fucking tuesday for it to arrive, IM SO PISSED I ordered like 2 months ago and i'll I been thinking about is getting this game and they just pwned me in the face.

They also threatened to ban my play account for the angry phonecall I told them to shoove the account up there arse because i'm never using those puffterpuffers again... FUCK

Who else hates FUCKING companies that fuck up your orders

Also I know it's just a few days away but it really pisses me off when you spend 200 pounds or more on a company and be really loyal to them, and then they fuck you over, well fuck them

g3ftw

g3ftw
  • Members
  • 506 posts
I feel your pain man, my nemesis is ebuyer.com.

They may be cheap but when they screw up, they do it royally and "enotes"?? What a joke.

They took my money then sent me the total wrong thing, only after months of chasing and court threats did I get my money back.
IPB Image

Jyn

Jyn
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • xfire:maplesyrup522
<D: omg!! <D:

I've heard so many stories about one of those travel booking companies they advertise on tv. expedia or sumthin?? yeah i heard they love buttfucking their customers. thats why i dont like ordering online.. pp_smiley11.gif
-I be creepin' on Twitter

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I was holding a Gears of War case just yesterday pp_smiley2.gif (yes, with disc.) Too bad I dont have a 360 pp_smiley9.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Jyn

Jyn
  • Members
  • 50 posts
christmas is soon my friend...christmas is soon.

i would get a 360 or ps3...but i lost all interest in consoles for some reason...i wish they'd release GoW for PC..

Flopps

Flopps
  • GA Private
  • 126 posts
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/FloppyDiskClock
  • Gamer Army ID:1633
Never had problems with Play.com.....

Ebay on the other hand icon_razz.gif
IPB Image

Jyn

Jyn
  • Members
  • 50 posts
i don't see how you can have a problem wif ebay ([yea i said wif...stfu icon_smile.gif ]) unless you buy from sum1 unreliable or sumn...wat was the problm?

Flopps

Flopps
  • GA Private
  • 126 posts
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/FloppyDiskClock
  • Gamer Army ID:1633
QUOTE (Jyn @ Nov 17 2006, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't see how you can have a problem wif ebay ([yea i said wif...stfu icon_smile.gif ]) unless you buy from sum1 unreliable or sumn...wat was the problm?

Well its quite simple.

Postage problems.
People who don't reply to emails.
Misleading descriptions.
IPB Image

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
  • xfire:Bag
  • Interests:skating
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dip
  • PSN:Tea
  • Wii:Lift
  • Gamer Army ID:214
yeah... FUCKERS
DVDuk i fuckin order call of duty fucking 2 and instead 3 days after i open it uop and find motherfuckin quake4 i alredy had quake fuckin 4 anyway they gave me cod2 but i didnt return there quake4 HA fuckaz!
i sent them an angry email too

scaramoosh

scaramoosh
  • Members
  • 228 posts
oh noes u have to wait a few extra days icon_confused.gif

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
I sell gears of war icon_biggrin.gif and play.com is the pwnage love that site.

peanuttrader

peanuttrader
  • Members
  • 177 posts
cancel the order and buy it in the shops. its only 10 pounds more, which is totally worth paying so ur not bummed out for 3 days icon_smile.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
If you go to pcworld (if you have one close to you) cancel the play.com order make a reservation to collect the game at "collect at store" and you will get gears of war 35 quid in your hands in no time (by the time you get from your house to pcworld), nearly all games are cheaper on our site (test driver unlimited, saints row, ghost recon, pro evo and star wars are under 30)

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
That is what amazon has done with bf2142 and medival 2, i want to take over the world again! Why?
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

Pawnator

Pawnator
  • Members
  • 5,495 posts
QUOTE (Jyn @ Nov 17 2006, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<D: omg!! <D:

I've heard so many stories about one of those travel booking companies they advertise on tv. expedia or sumthin?? yeah i heard they love buttfucking their customers. thats why i dont like ordering online.. pp_smiley11.gif

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=orbitz_blows

Did you hear about it there?

Karko

Karko
  • Members
  • 3,034 posts
Paypal is so secure you cant even get your own money out of it icon_lol.gif

Second. Worst. Signature. Ever.
Expecting something witty? Herp derp tiddlerp.

thevudd

thevudd
  • Banned
  • 1,467 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:104
Pro tip: Humans are not perfect. People make mistakes. Quit whining like you're going to starve to death if you don't get to play a game precisely when you want to.

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
QUOTE (Nogert @ Nov 17 2006, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THEY fucking just messed up my Gears of War preorder meaning I have to wait till fucking tuesday for it to arrive, IM SO PISSED I ordered like 2 months ago and i'll I been thinking about is getting this game and they just pwned me in the face.

They also threatened to ban my play account for the angry phonecall I told them to shoove the account up there arse because i'm never using those puffterpuffers again... FUCK

Who else hates FUCKING companies that fuck up your orders
Also I know it's just a few days away but it really pisses me off when you spend 200 pounds or more on a company and be really loyal to them, and then they fuck you over, well fuck them

QFFT FUCK SOE!!

D

D
  • Validating
  • 246 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Nov 17 2006, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was holding a Gears of War case just yesterday pp_smiley2.gif (yes, with disc.) Too bad I dont have a 360 pp_smiley9.gif

lol, NEDM weiman?

i take it you know the story behind it..... lol

-D
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users