Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Hoz

Hoz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • xfire:flyhoz
Well I've been meaning to join for a while and I really should of sooner but atleast I got round to it now icon_smile.gif

I've been watching since around episode 6 or so and have loved the show since. I thought episode 12 was an epic and it kind of inspired me to join.

I'm English, 15 and love video games, music and sport. I live in Bolton and live with my mum, dad and sister. I have been on a few forums before so I have a good idea of how they work icon_razz.gif

I am an average gamer most likely playing around 2 hours a day. My favourite online games are Call of Duty 2 and Football Manager 2007. I also am a massive fan of the Pro Evolution Socer series and think the latest is a fantastic game. To me the greatest game I've ever played is Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time and think it's the closest to perfection a game of it's type has ever been.

I don't like much popular music from the last 10 years but I like The White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age and The Coral. Most of the other stuff I like is pretty obscure, like the Fiery Furnaces, Ryan Adams, Stephen Malkmus, Pavement and Elliot Smith which I doubt many (or any) of you will have heard of. I love Hendrix and Dylan, but if I can recommend anything it would be The Fiery Furnaces. They're a brother-sister duo who use really creative and ingenious ways of making every track interesting and different. I've been playing guitar for about 3 years and am not bad, I spend more time listening to music though than playing it.

I play badminton every few days and go to a club on sundays, we are going to start going in leagues and other competitions, I've not been going for too long but I'm a pretty good player. I used to play cricket quite a lot but I didn't play much this summer and it's too cold and wet to play much now. I also enjoy playing football and was in a 5-a-side team in an under 15's league but I'm too old to play now.

Well that's a shortish summary of me and if you want to play COD2 or something else with me, or just want to talk add me on xfire: flyhoz or PM me for my msn address.

Toodles,
Hoz

keithdchatt

keithdchatt
  • Banned
  • 3,451 posts
  • xfire:keithdchatt
  • Interests:Gaming, Weed, Movies, Friends, Parties, Girls, Alcohol, Hockey
  • Xbox / GFWL:keithdchatt
  • PSN:Want one!
  • Wii:Want one!
Nice first post man, it was made of win icon_biggrin.gif

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
An excellent introductory post.

I have to agree that OoT is an amazingly executed project, good to see another fan of the work. So you play guitar? Do you have any soundtracks or anything online that we can listen to? ^_^

Welcome to the forums, you'll fit in just fine. XD
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

Hoz

Hoz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Thanks for the great welcome. I currently don't have anything I've played recorded on my PC, but I'll record something icon_smile.gif

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
QUOTE (Hoz @ Nov 9 2006, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the great welcome. I currently don't have anything I've played recorded on my PC, but I'll record something icon_smile.gif

Alright, make use of the Music Section! pp_smiley2.gif
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

g3ftw

g3ftw
  • Members
  • 506 posts
Woohoo, a Pavement fan!

You sir, are a man of taste.
IPB Image

Hoz

Hoz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Well I'm going to try and record a song or two. I have a mike but I haven't got very good recording software, is there any good ones I can get free online? It would help greatly thanks icon_smile.gif

Also Pavement icon_wink.gif

aldwyn

aldwyn
  • Members
  • 377 posts
  • xfire:fruitgrape
QUOTE (Hoz @ Nov 9 2006, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm going to try and record a song or two. I have a mike but I haven't got very good recording software, is there any good ones I can get free online? It would help greatly thanks icon_smile.gif

Also Pavement icon_wink.gif

check out some torrent trackers , u can find useful stuff there icon_razz.gif
nerdcore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users