Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kyle's site lol

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Steam ID:remistofeles
does anyone want to join my club?

LOL

feel free to use the button on your sig...

brian.png

Geoff pwns in RL ... he's a fucking Ph.D. candidate FFS!

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

Second only to DougHChrist! | Wisest Poster 08

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • xfire:h00nestr00b
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
icon_sad.gif... this isn't cool man... the guys may have kept their names hidden for this long for precisely this reason. Their target demographic could find out a disgusting amount of personal information about them in twenty seconds... it was a brave move to reveal their real names and personas like they did... maybe you guys should like... stop abusing it?
Like... as Jarett/Jeremy said in that interview on Good Game, nothing like this has really been done before to this degree of success... and so by revealing their names they kind of put a lot of trust in their fans not to completely destroy their privacy... these guys aren't your typcal celebreties too (not yet anyway). They aren't living in a giant mansion with press bothering them everywhere they go... they actually are real people, and this is just getting creepy... I mean... a family tree? Fuck... that's being as much of a stalker as the internet allows... give these poor guys some privacy eh?

EDIT: Er... for the record, this isn't talking about the "Keep Geoff Public" club... I think that's some funny stuff. But this whole in-depth personal life Googling going on is kind of... annoying? I can't really think of a word...

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
oh man...

anyway... most of us knew about Geoff... I think we *should* show some respect and avoid bugging him in RL with his work... th KGP club is just a pun on the, I guess, now dead KKH club

liste to the V-sock... he's right BTW

Ninjapanese

Ninjapanese
  • Members
  • 196 posts
  • xfire:rightning
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Nov 8 2006, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't really think of a word...

Pathetic will do nicely.

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
  • xfire:Bag
  • Interests:skating
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dip
  • PSN:Tea
  • Wii:Lift
  • Gamer Army ID:214
maybe kyle can teach me how to read music, my music teacher sure don't icon_razz.gif

teng

teng
  • Members
  • 383 posts
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Nov 8 2006, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
icon_sad.gif... this isn't cool man... the guys may have kept their names hidden for this long for precisely this reason. Their target demographic could find out a disgusting amount of personal information about them in twenty seconds... it was a brave move to reveal their real names and personas like they did... maybe you guys should like... stop abusing it?
Like... as Jarett/Jeremy said in that interview on Good Game, nothing like this has really been done before to this degree of success... and so by revealing their names they kind of put a lot of trust in their fans not to completely destroy their privacy... these guys aren't your typcal celebreties too (not yet anyway). They aren't living in a giant mansion with press bothering them everywhere they go... they actually are real people, and this is just getting creepy... I mean... a family tree? Fuck... that's being as much of a stalker as the internet allows... give these poor guys some privacy eh?

EDIT: Er... for the record, this isn't talking about the "Keep Geoff Public" club... I think that's some funny stuff. But this whole in-depth personal life Googling going on is kind of... annoying? I can't really think of a word...

QFT.
I know it is only in good nature that most of us want to find out more personal details about our stars but
lets not go too over board with our searching.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (Kane @ Nov 7 2006, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Physics... wtf?

phys-ics, n. the science that deal with matter, energy, motion and force.

Geoff must be a really smart guy!
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

Tubby

Tubby

MotM Feb 2007 | Funniest Member 2006 | Teh_Tubbernaut

• GA Corporal
  • 2,921 posts
  • xfire:Tubbeh
  • Interests:Drinking, beard growing.
  • Steam ID:Tubbeh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Tubbernaut
  • PSN:Tubbernaut
  • Gamer Army ID:151
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Munch @ Nov 7 2006, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yayaya... kyle did physics, jarrett did engineering, joel is a comedian, and miranda is a paid actress... when will these threads end

Munchy, isn't Jarrett the comedian?
According to a Good Game Interview, he said that was the reason he took up PP. because it was like doing a show to over 400 people at a time, and that was just awesome to him?

Some fathers teach their sons to shave. Others teach theirs to be men.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Nov 8 2006, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
phys-ics, n. the science that deal with matter, energy, motion and force.

Geoff must be a really smart guy!

I love that answer. icon_smile.gif

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
For some reason I always knew Kyle speaked french. I don,t know, but on his site theirs lots of french, ses bon si il ces parler francais.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
QUOTE (pwner_who_pwns_noobs @ Nov 9 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For some reason I always knew Kyle speaked french. I don,t know, but on his site theirs lots of french, ses bon si il ces parler francais.

irony anyone? xD

BTW, I think I suggested before that we better let Geoff's in peace with his RL life... let's stick to the characters instead... Kyle is a film school student, not a Ph.D. in physics

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
QUOTE (arcade_freek @ Nov 9 2006, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
irony anyone? xD

BTW, I think I suggested before that we better let Geoff's in peace with his RL life... let's stick to the characters instead... Kyle is a film school student, not a Ph.D. in physics

lol and agreed. icon_razz.gif

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

Rabbit88

Rabbit88
  • GA Private
  • 1,075 posts
  • xfire:rabbit07
  • Gamer Army ID:170
Geoff ...

a true renaissance man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users