Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

About Jeremy and Doug

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Yelnik

Yelnik
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:owning
From several sources, that I believe are quite reliable, I have been told that Jeremy is in fact a Command and Conquer pro, and Doug is in fact a CS:S pro, in real life. A bunch of people seem to be losing faith in the show because they apparently didnt realize the show was somewhat an act. So, although Im pretty sure my sources are telling the truth, I want to believe they are both pros. If they arnt, then I just dont know... So, hopefully this gives some people that are losing faith some hope, it worked for me. O and I saw some pics from that Lanageddon they went to, Doug was actually playing, so I geuss if anyone was there they would know if hes actually pro.
IPB Image
If one wants to truly own, one must own at all games.

ShiftyT

ShiftyT
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:Shiftytact
Considering in the PP Preview Jeremy was talking about Zero Hour, I'd say he's pro at it. Doug.. I'm not too sure on what to think about Doug, currently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users