Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 12 - Game Over

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (1118 member(s) have cast votes)

rate it!

1. 5 (best) (764 votes [68.46%])

Percentage of vote: 68.46%

2. 4 (249 votes [22.31%])

Percentage of vote: 22.31%

3. 3 (62 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. 2 (11 votes [0.99%])

Percentage of vote: 0.99%

5. 1 (worst) (30 votes [2.69%])

Percentage of vote: 2.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

OzyGunja

OzyGunja
  • Members
  • 62 posts
Havent posted here for ages.....im sure its still full of ghey n00bs and toally still sux....

Just saw the new eps........sweetness!

But dudes......DOnt you see some real problems developing here??
Besides Jeremy choosin Hoes over bro's (no wonder doug turns on him..lol)......Taji is really packin on the pounds! Geezz.... Jeremy needs to get tappin that ass a heap more so she can keep from becomming a full fat chick! (unless kyle the sly dog beats him too it)........lol........"Shoot em, Dont root em"

Pwned
IPB Image

STC

STC
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I don't know if anyone have noticed, that in this episode Jeremy (teh_pwnere) is wearing sandals in the "James Bond" gun pointing scene. First i thought he were barefooted, but then i looked again, and i saw sandals. I don't know if that is a mistake or?

But i think this episode is awesome, the end is really good, and i couldn't wait to see the first episode in season 2. Which is also really great.
STC,.

"Am i liek teh only girl who watches Purepwnage?"

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,587 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
QUOTE (STC @ May 25 2007, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if anyone have noticed, that in this episode Jeremy (teh_pwnere) is wearing sandals in the "James Bond" gun pointing scene. First i thought he were barefooted, but then i looked again, and i saw sandals. I don't know if that is a mistake or?

He's wearing sandals in the PP pwnage silhouette too, so what's your point?

Brandon
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Mike Baker Teh Love Maker

Mike Baker Teh Love Maker
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • xfire:mikebakerthelovemaker2
  • Interests:Pwning Noobs, Guitaring, Drumming, Making Movies, Comedy Writing, Sleeping.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Almost Alive
I just find it kind of annoying how it isn't revealed why Doug turned to the "dark side", especially since him and Jeremy have been friends for most of their lives, the motive for him turning not being revealed is kind of annoying.

I have to remember sometimes that of course Pure Pwnage is a "mockumentary", and not reliant on a perfectly solid plot, although, I would like some questions answered as I do love the show a great deal.

STC

STC
  • Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ May 29 2007, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's wearing sandals in the PP pwnage silhouette too, so what's your point?

Brandon

Sorry, dude,. I seriously haven't noticed that,.

But thanks alot for correcting me,. icon_smile.gif
STC,.

"Am i liek teh only girl who watches Purepwnage?"

link123a

link123a
  • Members
  • 2 posts
GREAT EPISODE, i fell outta my chair when doug chucked the ds lol, i wanted 2 know what was the name of the song played at the bar drinking scene, it's stuck in my head lol, keep the episodes coming u guyz r becoming legends!!!

Modem

Modem
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Liek pwning n00bs in CS...
Very Cool Episode. Does anyone know the Artist and title of the song when they are playing Tetras on there DS's? Please someone tell me.
He Who Hesitates, Masturbates.

spikeboy4

spikeboy4
  • GA Private
  • 24 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2593
Hey, im almost positive that this has all already been asked but it would take most of the night to search the full 52 messages on this thread, so im sorry to double post, but im sure you can understand why...

What game is Jeremy playing on the DS with the 2 guards, and what is the music thats playing? (its not really my type, but its kinda catchy :-p )

Again, sorry if this is a double post

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
Tetris.

"Epic Tetris ("Korobeiniki" remixed)" by pronobzo, available on the Season 1 CD.
Spread the Love!
POO

spikeboy4

spikeboy4
  • GA Private
  • 24 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2593
Thanks man!

Kickass

Kickass
  • Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (link123a @ Jul 2 2007, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GREAT EPISODE, i fell outta my chair when doug chucked the ds lol

LMAO, this shit is so friggin' funny

[A]lchemist

[A]lchemist
  • GA Private
  • 567 posts
  • xfire:NOT IN USE
  • Interests:Gaming
  • Xbox / GFWL:WTFUX
  • PSN:LULNUB
  • Wii:OMFG
  • Gamer Army ID:3359
Good episode overall, doug was good with his DS throwing xD

Where can I find the "ep 12 addon" ?? *someone pm me where*

Thanks

Freyar

Freyar
  • GA Private
  • 31 posts
  • xfire:Freyar
  • Xbox / GFWL:Freyar
  • Gamer Army ID:3226
I didn't like it as much as the other episodes because of the ridiculously long music video. I'm not a fan of the type, so that's what kinda killed it for me.

Ack Attack

Ack Attack
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 2,343 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3090
QUOTE (Freyar @ Dec 28 2007, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't like it as much as the other episodes because of the ridiculously long music video. I'm not a fan of the type, so that's what kinda killed it for me.

Are you talking about the James Bond skit?

Or are you supposed to be talking about ep 15?

Setzer

Setzer
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • xfire:paladincecil
  • Interests:I'm a fan of games and music really. I love MGS, FF (The older ones), and Super Metroid especially. I'm new to RTS, and I play guitar when I'm not playing games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:truegrave89
Now this one is gold. It has an opening like no other with the theme song and bond like video to go along with it. it was long and flowed perfectly. It felt complete and the epicness that it carried only made it funnier and even more fullfilling, 2 thumbs up!

Henry_

Henry_
  • Members
  • 1,062 posts
4 - awsome cliffhanger, rest of the ep a bit stretched though

i make movies, eh... i make movies soo whats your number?

m0pt0p

m0pt0p
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:doctorjeckyll
  • Xbox / GFWL:eightball12
Best EP imo, but someone PLEASE tell me what the song is called during the Tetris scene, I know it's a remix, but who did the mix?

Teh_Progenitor

Teh_Progenitor
  • Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Wargaming, Videogaming, Girls, Girls, Girls, Monty Python, Girls, Movies, Girls, Girls, Residnent Evil, Girls, Webcomics, Cars, Girls, Girls, Girls.....
QUOTE (m0pt0p @ Feb 6 2008, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best EP imo, but someone PLEASE tell me what the song is called during the Tetris scene, I know it's a remix, but who did the mix?

That tetris mix rules!!! im in the process of putting season 1 on my cellphone so I can watch PP when Im AFK in RL....

Anyway, GREAT EP!!!!

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
QUOTE (m0pt0p @ Feb 6 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol nub roflz

It's "Epic Tetris ("Korobeiniki" remixed)" by pronobozo. Available on the Season 1 soundtrack.
Spread the Love!
POO

Cr0fter

Cr0fter
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Cr0fter
ep 12 was dandy

but wtf is goin on wit doug....going to the "evil" side....wth...pulling a gun on jeremy ...i want more info on whats goin on with doug...he is my fave char...
hopefully ep 16 will have some "dealings" with doug and will let us know whats goin on....

but besides that...ep 12 was Wicked!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users