Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 12 - Game Over

• Please log in to reply
1070 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (1118 member(s) have cast votes)

rate it!

1. 5 (best) (764 votes [68.46%])

Percentage of vote: 68.46%

2. 4 (249 votes [22.31%])

Percentage of vote: 22.31%

3. 3 (62 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. 2 (11 votes [0.99%])

Percentage of vote: 0.99%

5. 1 (worst) (30 votes [2.69%])

Percentage of vote: 2.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
its not "mishi mishi"... its moushi moushi. its japanese slang for "hello."

Renziroth

Renziroth
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Moushi Moushi is just the Japanese way of saying "hello" on the phone.

omfg, ep 12. what a fucking twist. Didn't see that coming. That was the perfect ending imo.
I just wanna say I think it's great that someone somewhere decided to film and direct the "life of a gamer" and turn it into an epic show. It really has turned out awesome, hope you guys are all proud.
Really can't wait for season 2. Until then Imma be re watching all of series 1. pp_smiley4.gif

GJ Pure Pwnage.

Andy LOL!

Andy LOL!
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (Silint Ninjya @ Nov 6 2006, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its not "mishi mishi"... its moushi moushi. its japanese slang for "hello."

There's no U in moshi moshi, just moshi moshi. If you say MUshi MUshi you are saying "Insect Insect" instead of "hello" lol. Just a little pointer icon_wink.gif

phreak1337

phreak1337
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • xfire:phreakshow68
  • Interests:Gaming, Paintballing. Lans
Episode 12 was one of the best episodes so far!
My minds changed on a few people though in pp!

It was a good end to the season!

SneerRolts

SneerRolts
  • GA Private
  • 107 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4118
That was an awesome end to the first season, cant wait for the next. I didnt know how you would end it and make everyone want more yet you did it perfectly.

Thank you for an amazing show and well designed merch... you all deserve the success you now have. I await the next episode in '07 eagerly.
user posted image

Happy

Happy
  • Members
  • 16 posts
lol why r u guys arguing bout how to say moshi moshi or whatever... its just silly, man

dukarn

dukarn
  • Members
  • 9 posts
i love japanese , but what i want to know is do you think jermey can beat that computer that plays chess or whatever

Andy LOL!

Andy LOL!
  • Members
  • 10 posts
usually when someone confidently butchers a language, you correct them

IkiNokoRI

IkiNokoRI
  • Members
  • 199 posts
QUOTE (Andy LOL! @ Nov 6 2006, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's no U in moshi moshi, just moshi moshi. If you say MUshi MUshi you are saying "Insect Insect" instead of "hello" lol. Just a little pointer ;)

"Moshi moshi" is the polite way to answer, cool people say "Moshi mosh".

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Episode8. Still the best.

Wargasm

Wargasm
  • Members
  • 78 posts
QUOTE (Renziroth @ Nov 7 2006, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Moushi Moushi is just the Japanese way of saying "hello" on the phone.

omfg, ep 12. what a fucking twist. Didn't see that coming. That was the perfect ending imo.
I just wanna say I think it's great that someone somewhere decided to film and direct the "life of a gamer" and turn it into an epic show. It really has turned out awesome, hope you guys are all proud.
Really can't wait for season 2. Until then Imma be re watching all of series 1. pp_smiley4.gif

GJ Pure Pwnage.

I just think it's badass how it shows what happened in the life of the gamer named Jeremy. It just slowly lead into a bigger story, and now we're just getting dragged further into the battle of whoever these evil gamers are.

Searchin'

Searchin'
  • Members
  • 224 posts
Well done on another good effort guys. (/girls)

Cheers.

Searchin'

battleboy

battleboy
  • Members
  • 2 posts
did anyone else think the powerglove guy sounded like the guy from "Ask A Ninja"? or was that just me?
plus then it would make sense and be funnny when he says "ninja costume, what kind of a loser wears a ninja costume?"

pro1337boi

pro1337boi
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:PWNAN N00bS!!!!!11
GR8 episode, i thouroughly enjoyed it. Great filmmaking. keep it up, l00king forward to next season.
Shamgar 60 Human Pally-Arthas
Shamgaricon Blood Elf Paladin
I pwn n00bs
1337ORDIN

TriXR4Kidz

TriXR4Kidz
  • Members
  • 1,076 posts
  • xfire:TriXR4Kidz
The episode was pretty good. It did seem a little too "scripted" if you know what I mean.

And there wast enough explosions and stuff D:

Anyone also notice Fearcrest in the credits? look at his membership status lol.

battleboy

battleboy
  • Members
  • 2 posts
did anyone else think the powerglove guy sounded like the guy from "Ask A Ninja"? or was that just me?
plus then it would make sense and be funnny when he says "ninja costume, what kind of a loser wears a ninja costume?"

Romanhax

Romanhax
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Soccer
deffinately the best episode of the season. can't wait til the next!
IPB Image

Fire Phoenix

Fire Phoenix
  • GA Private
  • 49 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:243
Fantastic episode. I love the ending, though Doug is my favorite character, it makes sense. And I hope he becomes good again.

The show was awsome. Great job PP team. I'm glad you're sticking with staying free and on the internet.

Keep pwning ^_^
IPB Image

IkiNokoRI

IkiNokoRI
  • Members
  • 199 posts
I enjoyed the episode from an entertainment point of view, but felt that maybe PP has become a victim of its own successes. When you stray too far from your roots, inevitably you alienate the very people who granted you success in the first place. This show was about gamers, and the lives they choose to live.

I feel now that the show has become so scripted and staged (in fact after reading the cast list the amount of staging and people involved shocked me). Of course, the show was like this from the very start. But up until episode 10 it did a very good job of hiding it.

I once believed that the show was made by a poor film student who just decided to get his brother/friends around and make something fun. The fact that it became so popular was no surprise to me, as the appeal for the gaming community is obvious, finally a show made by gamers for gamers. This was a nice idea.
Now I know that the show was the brainchild of some physics whizzkid who hired actors. Its not so far removed from my idea that PP has corporate sponsorship, I imagine that the production costs and budget for PP were a lot higher than anyone previously thought.

I congratulate Geoff and co for finding (pioneering?) a niche in the market, you understand your demographic very well. And I hope that you stay loyal to the mainly teenage fans you have accumulated and dont have the nerve to try to milk them for every penny they are worth with the next season. I hope that you can do it for the love, or that the noob store sales can provide enough income to stave off those greedy thoughts. My presumptions aside, you deserve to be very sucessful, even moreso than now. Maybe TV... who knows...?

Andy LOL!

Andy LOL!
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Hell yeah, I just bought a t-shirt to keep this shit funded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users