Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 12 - Game Over

• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (1118 member(s) have cast votes)

rate it!

1. 5 (best) (764 votes [68.46%])

Percentage of vote: 68.46%

2. 4 (249 votes [22.31%])

Percentage of vote: 22.31%

3. 3 (62 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. 2 (11 votes [0.99%])

Percentage of vote: 0.99%

5. 1 (worst) (30 votes [2.69%])

Percentage of vote: 2.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

eafkuor

eafkuor
  • Members
  • 552 posts
QUOTE (Cr0fter @ Feb 18 2008, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ep 12 was dandy

but wtf is goin on wit doug....going to the "evil" side....wth...pulling a gun on jeremy ...i want more info on whats goin on with doug...he is my fave char...
hopefully ep 16 will have some "dealings" with doug and will let us know whats goin on....

but besides that...ep 12 was Wicked!!

Yeah... I want Doug back so bad too..

Gimmethelove

Gimmethelove
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • xfire:gimmethelove
A bit too long but still rly good
Posted by Gimmethelove

Thriller

Thriller
  • Members
  • 184 posts
This ep really pwned. The cliffhanger was great. The dissension between Jeremy and Doug was superb and the jokes were hilarious.

Who else thought that the part with Jeremy's toy was one of the funniest things ever? Man, I could not stop laughing after that. It was TOO funny. "You remind me of MAH BALLS!!!" omg....hysterical

Really nice ep guys.

Stunt Monkey

Stunt Monkey
  • GA Private
  • 119 posts
  • xfire:chrisblyth
  • Interests:Games
  • Wii:home
  • Gamer Army ID:3647
  • Company:Golf
I like the Episode but im still confused, what happend to Jeremy at the end all you see is Uber-Micro effects in the window, somebody told me that dave returns and saves him but he was not in the episode. still 5/5 pp_smiley7.gif

Mature Lamb

Mature Lamb
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • xfire:maturelamb
  • Interests:Guitar, Photoshop, Glowsticking, GAMES.
QUOTE (Stunt Monkey @ Apr 15 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the Episode but im still confused, what happend to Jeremy at the end all you see is Uber-Micro effects in the window, somebody told me that dave returns and saves him but he was not in the episode. still 5/5 pp_smiley7.gif

If you watch Episode 13 [or Season 2 Episode 1] it's explained at the end. icon_smile.gif
IPB Image

WC3 DoTA & Melee - Bored Aussies & Battle.net - XFIRE ME FOR A GAME =]

Spunky

Spunky
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Steam ID:Knups
  • PSN:Swift-Duragon
hey guys, does anyone know the name of the song in the scene where jeremy, kyle, tagy, and the waitress are taking shots in the bar?

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
QUOTE (Spunky @ May 19 2008, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey guys, does anyone know the name of the song in the scene where jeremy, kyle, tagy, and the waitress are taking shots in the bar?

Once Again by pronobozo. It's on the Season 1 soundtrack.
Spread the Love!
POO

theamericandream38

theamericandream38
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:tad38
  • Wii:3499244221606590
Did anyone else notice how Jarett can cry/make his eyes water on command? If you watch his right eye when it shows him after the two Horde start charging their spells, you can clearly see a tear form and start to roll down his cheek. I've pointed it out in this screenshot, but it's more obvious if you watch starting from 39:36.

BertL

BertL
  • Members
  • 780 posts
QUOTE (theamericandream38 @ Jun 24 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone else notice how Jarett can cry/make his eyes water on command? If you watch his right eye when it shows him after the two Horde start charging their spells, you can clearly see a tear form and start to roll down his cheek. I've pointed it out in this screenshot, but it's more obvious if you watch starting from 39:36.

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT.

May THIS be the holy grail we've been looking for?
Spread the Love!
POO

Lt ledhead

Lt ledhead
  • Members
  • 2,629 posts
  • xfire:ledhead93
  • Xbox / GFWL:Lt ledhead
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Love it, a work of art, a freaking masterpiece. Brought everything amazing about PP and put it together. It was great, I loved it! The length and jokes were great and the story was so good with the the great twist at the end.

Panic92

Panic92
  • Members
  • 232 posts
  • xfire:re4per666
  • Steam ID:re4per666
  • PSN:Panic_92
QUOTE (theamericandream38 @ Jun 24 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah your right! Never noticed that before icon_surprised.gif Do you really think that it could be the easter egg though?

FPS_SSK

FPS_SSK
  • GA Private
  • 16 posts
  • xfire:Jrotcpfc
  • Interests:I Enjoy Gaming, Working, And hanging out with my Friends.
  • Xbox / GFWL:AmsterNub
  • Gamer Army ID:3334
Fave Episode So far, The end is REALLY mind tripping. Who'd think doug would be that guy? Oh well, it seems he may be coming back, and thats a GREAT Thing =]

Xfire = Jrotcpfc, Myspace = http://www.myspace.com/pr1dessk

TheShinobi

TheShinobi
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • xfire:shinobi666
  • Xbox / GFWL:Scipio Aemilius
Is it just me or is deathstriker looking a bit chubby? =o

TheSHADOWLINK

TheSHADOWLINK
  • GA Private
  • 1,102 posts
  • Steam ID:awsomesuper
  • Xbox / GFWL:sh4dowl1nk
  • Wii:sh4dowl1nk
  • Gamer Army ID:3880
its was awsome!

sh4dowl1nk.jpg  -_-

TheCh*ckenFace

TheCh*ckenFace
  • Members
  • 998 posts
  • Interests:Food, drink, films, games, music and other stuff humans tend to enjoy...
wow. Its easy to forget that this ep has some brilliant scenes most notably the drinking scene and the following few scenes... and the acting is pro! Hiring Mulder and Scully... and the episode three joke from teh X-FIles! XD

special3yj3.jpg
...the forums have gone down hill since those days :(

AplMik24

AplMik24
  • GA Private
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:AplMik24
  • Gamer Army ID:4105
This episode was great, the camera work was beautiful and as always, tons of pwnage. This episode opened many new doors that can be explored to lengthen the series and create a more in-depth story-line that will hopefully span many more seasons.

thejman

thejman
  • Members
  • 1 posts
I really like the tetris remix used during the tetris battle sequence. Anybody know if that's up for download somewhere?

Kilabyte

Kilabyte
  • GA Private
  • 113 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:l3lade Knight
  • PSN:Kilabyte
  • Gamer Army ID:3603
QUOTE (thejman @ Jul 7 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like the tetris remix used during the tetris battle sequence. Anybody know if that's up for download somewhere?

I think it's on the season one soundtrack.

Edited by Kilabyte, 08 July 2009 - 02:15 PM.

QUOTE (Pure Domski)
at least we have a circle jerk

http://www.urbandict...erm=Circle Jerk

Smurfy

Smurfy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Steam ID:smurfster1
I still think it would have been better if all the stuff Jeremy had predicted at the beginning ended up happening in the climax. We got yelling in slow motion but that was it.

Benzinsane

Benzinsane
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • xfire:Benzinsane
  • Steam ID:Marvelously
  • Xbox / GFWL:Benzinsane
Alright, so, I don't how many people noticed it, or whether or not its been posted before. But when Jeremy is confronted by the guy in the castle, before Doug enters, the guy says "...you have no chance to survive, make your time." - can someone say All Your Base are Belong to Us? I don't know I found it interesting. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users