Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

i did some research

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:spraying, killing, dancing
okay..it's one twelfth of package which most ppl will get

again.. IT'S ENTIRELY OPTIONAL IF YOU CAN'T STAND LOADING TIMES

matter of fact it's also a rumour and would probably be even less than 5 gb too

I know a lot of ppl like to rip ps3 but I mean, there is clearly no downfall in this issue, completely optional

as for they keyboard part I just said why I prefered it for the ps3

regardless of whether you need one point being I prefer it over the controller

so instead of questioning me go to that other thread you were talking about and bump that

convenience again ftw

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (omfgnoobkillhim @ Nov 7 2006, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you're gonna use that logic why are you trying to bring up the loading issue as a bad thing? especially when there's virtually no downfall in choosing to cut out loading times
wouldn't it be more convenient to put whatever you want on it and view it whenever you want without having to rely on other things elsewhere? why are you player hating on me for that?
point being you're monitor is not 50" and you don't have 4 tabs open on one screen like teh_masterer do you? and hey I'm running a pair of old 22" crts but regardless I wanted that convenience.
yup, you can hook up a mouse and a keyboard to anything. I don't rly see much use they have on 360 especially knowing ps3 has configurations for them in store with a lot of features. I guess you can blame me for not everything being released about it but there sure as hell ain't much use with it on 360. Especially considering what I saw at E3. And what aren't you allowed like 2 wirelesses and to usb controllers? what does that take up? Hey all I'm saying is that it's better than nothing.
k fine gheylo2. I'm glad that's not on pc. Again I'd like to see you argue that. Since all ff games suck.
And look at graw, quake 4 etc you know what I mean. I didn't say the most popular, even if I did what threat is gheylo2.
hey, I first started off saying why I'd prefer ps3 stuff. But I atleast admited what I thought about live being overhyped considering there's pc games. Not valueing 360 such as others do (like you no offense though)
You seem to be taking it like I'm a sony fanboy, matter of fact I don't see myself getting either of these systems anytime soon.

now wait, to quote you from earlier...

non pc game selection

um, i can run MORE than 4 tabs thank you very much. hell, if i REALLY wanted to, i could run 16.

gears of war, PGR, geometry wars, just to name a few. also, "geylo" as you call it simply implies that your a blind fanboy.

i dont want another pc, i just want a gaming system. i dont want a blu ray player, i just want another gaming system. i dont want a movie theater, i just want another gaming system. i dont want a freakin slideshow machine, i just want a freakin GAMING SYSTEM!

sony failed this time.

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
um, i can run MORE than 4 tabs thank you very much. hell, if i REALLY wanted to, i could run 16.

this entire time you didn't get what I was saying, you can't run 16 multiple windows at the same time. not even 4, that's where ps3 comes in for the convenience like i said

gears of war, PGR, geometry wars, just to name a few. also, "geylo" as you call it simply implies that your a blind fanboy.

fanboy? you've spammed every xbox thread riding bill gates's balls, hard

i don't know why I'm getting called fanboy

lol pgr what about grand turismo?

i dont want another pc, i just want a gaming system. i dont want a blu ray player, i just want another gaming system. i dont want a movie theater, i just want another gaming system. i dont want a freakin slideshow machine, i just want a freakin GAMING SYSTEM!

sony failed this time.

so sony failed being more versatile you're saying? I wouldn't even go anywhere near saying 360's gaming selection is superior to ps3's if you're planning to add that.

so i get the point why you love your xbox so dearly. okay..blame me for thinking it's overhyped but do you have to keep going on about the web browser? especially when you didn't see the xmb? and because I wanna use a keyboard more?!

you're a funny boy

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (omfgnoobkillhim @ Nov 8 2006, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this entire time you didn't get what I was saying, you can't run 16 multiple windows at the same time. not even 4, that's where ps3 comes in for the convenience like i said
fanboy? you've spammed every xbox thread riding bill gates's balls, hard

i don't know why I'm getting called fanboy

lol pgr what about grand turismo?
so sony failed being more versatile you're saying? I wouldn't even go anywhere near saying 360's gaming selection is superior to ps3's if you're planning to add that.

so i get the point why you love your xbox so dearly. okay..blame me for thinking it's overhyped but do you have to keep going on about the web browser? especially when you didn't see the xmb? and because I wanna use a keyboard more?!

you're a funny boy

no, i can run 16 seperate desktops. each one with different windows and tools running. and no, im actually more hyped up about the wii. i just think the ps3 is building up to be the largest piece of crap to smeer its face over the world.

well, i really thought grand turismo sucked. it just wasnt fun. now, pgr isnt the super bestest, thats burnout(which im aware is multi platform), but its certainly better than GT.

no, its gaming selection isnt larger, thats safe to say. im just saying that i think it has better games on it. honestly, no one has ever been able to name a game for the ps3 that is exclusive that has me interested other than resistance, which looks meh, but not "OMG MUST HAVE."

go ahead and call me an xbox fanboy, but i just think sony sucks is all. ps1 was good, youll get no arguement there. ps2 STARTED good, but fell apart. the psp is just rediculous and the ps3 just gets worse every time sony says something. heck, ive even posted teh story. i got disc read error on my ps2, then it lost all its exclusives that i cared about, and now it offers me nothing. and now they are trying to sell a 600 dollar piece of hardware that should NOT be more than 500 (for the NICE version).

wii > box > ps

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
same exact thing can be said about the 360 excluding the price

however i don't see how that can affect the system's performance

u don't see me going on about xbox 360 ridiculous crashing problems do i

difference 360 has already gone through what you're talking about

before you say anymore we'll have to see about the ps3

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
haha, sony already blew it with the ps2. so many DREs, its amazing. at least microsoft is doing something about it. sony just makes you buy a new one.

also, half that post didnt make sense.

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
yeah? tell me what of yours made sense

and now you're trying to make out ps2 as bad

xbox was no better, by any means

and you know that

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
no, like i have no idea what half of your last post was about. it just...was there. you just made statements and i dont know what about.

i understood this part

"u don't see me going on about xbox 360 ridiculous crashing problems do i"

but what is this part even talking about

"same exact thing can be said about the 360 excluding the price

however i don't see how that can affect the system's performance"

and the xbox only had a few good games that were exclusive, but that is still more than what the ps2 had. once again, nintendo > ms > sony. ssb melee alone is worth owning a GC for. add in the two metroid games, a zelda, and a mario that was seriously bashed more than it deserved, and that system was worth every penny. the xbox had conker, halo, unreal champ 2, the best version of SC2, and xbox live.

o, and go ahead and bash xbox live for costing money. i can get an xbox and a 4 year subscription for the price of your ps3 still. and blu ray games = 80 bucks.

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
but what is this part even talking about

"same exact thing can be said about the 360 excluding the price

you going on about the ps2's problem which had nothing to do with the topic at hand btw

what you haven't heard of the ridiculous amount of crashes, overheating, and lag in the core bundle (i believe it was)?

however i don't see how that can affect the system's performance"

and with that part you continuously bring up the ps3's price and try to make it out to be even worse of a system because of that

o, and go ahead and bash xbox live for costing money. i can get an xbox and a 4 year subscription for the price of your ps3 still. and blu ray games = 80 bucks.

lol noob.. who buys games anyway

and if you wanna go on about prices even more guess how much a 360 wireless controller is in Canada?

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
um...overheating can happen to any system that is stuck in a small area...its never been a problem for anyone who doesnt stick dust in their system.

lag? thats completely internet dependent.

and crashes? lets wait till the ps3 comes out before we compare that since you clearly have a problem with bringing up the number of problems past sony products have add (all of them).

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
completely internet dependant? not when i was playing it. regardless, it was a well known error from the start for many

also you probably don't know it but someone like you is probably paying an extra 40 bucks a month atleast because of how much power it consumes

I won't be suprised to see some bugs in the ps3 either, just nowhere close to as bad as 360 core bundles at launch

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when ps3 comes out to say more icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (omfgnoobkillhim @ Nov 8 2006, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
completely internet dependant? not when i was playing it. regardless, it was a well known error from the start for many

also you probably don't know it but someone like you is probably paying an extra 40 bucks a month atleast because of how much power it consumes

I won't be suprised to see some bugs in the ps3 either, just nowhere close to as bad as 360 core bundles at launch

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when ps3 comes out to say more icon_rolleyes.gif

dude, lag is COMPLETELY internet dependent. and ya, both consume a lot of power, im sure. its kinda hard for something of the same strength to not consume an equal amount.

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
Yup, you could play fear on an x850 on high settings and it won't lag

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (omfgnoobkillhim @ Nov 8 2006, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lag

lag = INTERNET LATENCY = PING

omfgnoobkillhim

omfgnoobkillhim
  • Members
  • 47 posts
you got the main point, but you're saying anything not online can't lag?

wtf is that

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
that is EXACTLY what im saying. its not possible to lag if there is no internet connection. the defination of lag is internet latency. its the amount of time it takes for information to go from client, to host, and back to client. if there is not online, there is no lag. it isnt logically possible.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (Silint Ninjya @ Nov 8 2006, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is EXACTLY what im saying. its not possible to lag if there is no internet connection. the defination of lag is internet latency. its the amount of time it takes for information to go from client, to host, and back to client. if there is not online, there is no lag. it isnt logically possible.

qft... programs can run slower but it's not lag... I was on the shit end of this argument once...

anyways, the 360 didn't have nearly as many problems as people made it out to be... a big part of why it sounded like it was because this is the first system where there is a significantly larger ammount of internet users and forum monkeys... not to mention that fact that half the people put their 360s in poorly ventilated areas and played them for hours on end... or (my favorite) MOVING THE CONSOLE WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME, who does this?

PS: the 360 definately has a better list of exclusives coming out than the PS3... right now I think it has a better one than the Wii (as in number of quality games not funness of games, because SSB/Red Steel/Wii Sports look pretty awesome...)
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
  • xfire:HikariKage
  • Wii:2426085976289137
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:364
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Nov 8 2006, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
or (my favorite) MOVING THE CONSOLE WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME, who does this?

/offtopic

Gamecube owners, thats who pp_smiley11.gif

Seriously, I can drag my GC around the floor by the controller chord or accidently step on it and it still runs. The things got padding...

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (HikariKage @ Nov 8 2006, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/offtopic

Gamecube owners, thats who pp_smiley11.gif

Seriously, I can drag my GC around the floor by the controller chord or accidently step on it and it still runs. The things got padding...

you can't bring nintendo products into discussions about consoles breaking... it's not fair...
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
ya, i remember there was a picture of a gameboy that was in a BOMBING out east and it still worked. i saw it here on this forum but i dont remember the topic =[

nintendo products never have problems >_<

and thanks for your first recent post way2lazy. lag and low fps LOOK the same, but they are NOT the same. you can have lag and still have solid fps. also note, there is a difference between packet loss and lag. packet loss is when you have a high ping, but information is being lost, and lag is just a bad ping. of course, usually they come together, but it is possible to have one and not the other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users