Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GB or PSP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Poll: GB or PSP (45 member(s) have cast votes)

What's Better Game Boy Mono or Playstation Portable

1. GB (26 votes [57.78%])

Percentage of vote: 57.78%

2. PSP (19 votes [42.22%])

Percentage of vote: 42.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

i_killed_kenny

i_killed_kenny
  • Members
  • 955 posts
  • xfire:uberazn
Jesus Christ, this was a joke thread...
The best way to run a Mac is at 9.8 meters/second/second.

The Cake is a Lie!!! - Portal

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Pauleh
  • PSN:Pauleh
QUOTE (Javea1 @ Oct 23 2006, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you don't like tetris, you shouldn't even be a gamer.

Tetris, and all of the other classics are what started gaming.

Therefor, you are not a gamer.

-Jav

fanboy
Zombine, heh get it?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
  • xfire:HikariKage
  • Wii:2426085976289137
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:364
QUOTE (Pauleh @ Oct 24 2006, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fanboy

Dude stfu. This fucking fanboy bullshit is tiresome, really get a better line. If all you can say is fanboy then that just proves you are a moron and you cant back up anything you are saying.

Please Exit Console Section.

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
QUOTE (HikariKage @ Oct 24 2006, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude stfu. This fucking fanboy bullshit is tiresome, really get a better line. If all you can say is fanboy then that just proves you are a moron and you cant back up anything you are saying.

Please Exit Console Section.

fanboy

thinking back about it, most of the posts you have done have been pointless bitching about grammer and other stupid shit, so why dont you stfu and exit the console section.
Zombine, heh get it?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
QUOTE (Pauleh @ Oct 24 2006, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fanboy

thinking back about it, most of the posts you have done have been pointless bitching about grammer and other stupid shit, so why dont you stfu and exit the console section.

Oh, I didnt know one post counted as all my posts icon_rolleyes.gif

fykusfire

fykusfire
  • GA Private
  • 1,316 posts
  • xfire:fykusfire
  • Steam ID:fykusfire
  • Gamer Army ID:1293
  • Company:Hotel
The GBA has a library of some very amazing games from the GB to the GBA. I am not surprised it is winning actually.

Nova26

Nova26
  • Members
  • 48 posts
The best games we're the pokemon series and zelda..But if you wanna play the GB you can download a emulator somewhere..It feels like i wasted my money on the GB's because i can download every game for free and play it for free with gameshark and action replay codes.. icon_neutral.gif

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
I like the ds since you can get a whole library of good games instead of a few mediocre ones. The psp has just been a over-priced mp3 player.
Wuggles for everyone!

Nova26

Nova26
  • Members
  • 48 posts
Mp3 player,movies, pictures and awesum games...

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
Most people who have the PSP already have a camera, DVD/VHS, and some kind of mp3 player. PSP is just filled with useless crap to make it cost more.

Also, I dont see many awesome games. I liked Untold Legends, thats about it.

Nova26

Nova26
  • Members
  • 48 posts
Yea i have an mp3 player but i never use it anymore since i have my psp, you need an headset for an mp3 player not for a psp so my friends can listen to and me and my friends can watch an movie everywhere we want and its great,

No good games eeh.? lemme name a few k?

Killzone liberations
MGS
tekken
untold legends
GTA
Daxter
gangs of london
burnout legends

So just out of my head want me to name some more or what?

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
To be fair its down to personal preference on what classes as a good game or a bad game.
Zombine, heh get it?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
QUOTE (Nova26 @ Oct 24 2006, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea i have an mp3 player but i never use it anymore since i have my psp, you need an headset for an mp3 player not for a psp so my friends can listen to and me and my friends can watch an movie everywhere we want and its great,

No good games eeh.? lemme name a few k?

Killzone liberations
MGS
tekken
untold legends
GTA
Daxter
gangs of london
burnout legends

So just out of my head want me to name some more or what?

I want to listen to music for me not everyone else, so having speakers isnt a big deal, and consitering I already have as et of small speakers that can be used for my mp3 player it doesnt really change a thing. Also, who the hell is just going to be walking around watching a movie, really the ability to watch a movie is nearly useless unless you are on a long car ride, and even then I would rather be playing games then watching a movie. PSP is a multi media device, I dont even count it as a handheld console, calling PSP a handheld console is like calling the N-Gage a handheld console.

Also

Killzone liberations
MGS - Piece of shit
tekken - Piece of shit
untold legends
GTA - Piece of shit
Daxter
gangs of london - Piece of shit
burnout legends - Piece of shit

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
prolly best to stick with tetris then.
Zombine, heh get it?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
QUOTE (Pauleh @ Oct 24 2006, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
prolly best to stick with tetris then.

Better than playing another GTA/GTA clone, boring repeatative street racer, or shitty MGS game.

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
QUOTE (HikariKage @ Oct 24 2006, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Better than playing another GTA/GTA clone, boring repeatative street racer, or shitty MGS game.

http://www.pcbit.com/onlinetetris/ There you go, knock yourself out.
Zombine, heh get it?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
QUOTE (Pauleh @ Oct 24 2006, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.pcbit.com/onlinetetris/ There you go, knock yourself out.

I'll just play it on my GBA-SP, but thanks anyway...pp_smiley6.gif

Nova26

Nova26
  • Members
  • 48 posts
I want to listen to music for me not everyone else, so having speakers isnt a big deal, and consitering I already have as et of small speakers that can be used for my mp3 player it doesnt really change a thing. Also, who the hell is just going to be walking around watching a movie, really the ability to watch a movie is nearly useless unless you are on a long car ride, and even then I would rather be playing games then watching a movie. PSP is a multi media device, I dont even count it as a handheld console, calling PSP a handheld console is like calling the N-Gage a handheld console.

so you have portable speaker for you mp3 player nice for you can you watch movies with you mp3 player NO didnt think so, and yes i do watch movies on my psp all the time Everwhere i want And I like the games so why do you give a damn, if you think those game suck then i dont give a shit I just dont wanna play pokemon games anymore..

I have an GBC, GBA, GBA sp and i'm getting sick of playing pokemon and mario..Why do you give a shit anyway is it frustrating for you that i like the psp better then any other GB?

HikariKage

HikariKage
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,546 posts
QUOTE (Nova26 @ Oct 24 2006, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so you have portable speaker for you mp3 player nice for you can you watch movies with you mp3 player NO didnt think so, and yes i do watch movies on my psp all the time Everwhere i want And I like the games so why do you give a damn, if you think those game suck then i dont give a shit I just dont wanna play pokemon games anymore..

I have an GBC, GBA, GBA sp and i'm getting sick of playing pokemon and mario..Why do you give a shit anyway is it frustrating for you that i like the psp better then any other GB?

Who said I gave a shit? Seems to me that you are the one who does.

Also, I dont want to watch movies, I buy a handheld game console to PLAY GAMES, not watch movies or listen to music, and really Gameboy/GBC/GBA doesnt have just mario and pokemon, it has some of the best games ever released, do some research before you bash stuff you know nothing about or are to much of a sony loving zombie to admit. Seriously dude stop posting because you are such a Sony obsessed freak that it clouds your judgement about everything else, get your head out of sonys ass.

Nova26

Nova26
  • Members
  • 48 posts
No i really dont give a shit...

I'm just saying that the psp does have good games and i can do alot of cool stuff with it like watching movies..

And you reply to that saying: psp games suck and psp games gameplay sucks and you never even touched an psp so i'll defend my handheld just because the games dont suck..You think i'm an sony loving zombie just for that..

I'm not a fanboy i'm just saying that the ps3 and psp dont suck and i'm gonna get an wii after i get an ps3..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users