Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WoW

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Morbodis

Morbodis
  • GA Private
  • 608 posts
  • xfire:morbodis
  • Interests:Games, Music, Anything Artistic, and my mates
  • Gamer Army ID:347
LOL! No bulletproof don't get wow again, spare us icon_razz.gif
Ironically i'm installing FFXI

Hrugnir

Hrugnir

The Disciple

• Retired Staff
  • 5,278 posts
  • xfire:hrugnir
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Theology, Mythology, Eschathology, Philosophy, Psychology.
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:1887372691017334
  • Gamer Army ID:165
QUOTE (TheFallxOfTroy @ Oct 8 2006, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was so fucking sage.

/sarcasm.

I'm sorry, but I can only blame the game in the top of your xfire list if you can't see his point.

Guest_hardxore_*

Guest_hardxore_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (Hrugnir @ Oct 9 2006, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry, but I can only blame the game in the top of your xfire list if you can't see his point.

LOL! Thats some serious irony right there. You've even played more hours that he has!

Bullet Proof

Bullet Proof
  • Members
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:stuff.
ive had my account for like 2 days and almost lvl 20 icon_smile.gif as of now
as a undead rogue Defias Gear,and armor of the fang
Gilez On Black Dragonflight

Hrugnir

Hrugnir

The Disciple

• Retired Staff
  • 5,278 posts
  • xfire:hrugnir
  • Interests:Gaming, Music, Theology, Mythology, Eschathology, Philosophy, Psychology.
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:1887372691017334
  • Gamer Army ID:165
QUOTE (hardxore @ Oct 9 2006, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! Thats some serious irony right there. You've even played more hours that he has!

Which gives me all the more right to fucking hate the game. I played it for 2 months in the start of 2006.

Bilbo

Bilbo
  • Members
  • 5 posts
is your life really so shallow and empty that you have to waste time on such a pointless pathetic excuse for a game?

Do something productive like learn an musical instrument get a skill, anything but become a WoW lifer!

Meshuggah

Meshuggah
  • Members
  • 0 posts
  • xfire:meshuggah1166
QUOTE (Bilbo @ Oct 10 2006, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is your life really so shallow and empty that you have to waste time on such a pointless pathetic excuse for a game?

Do something productive like learn an musical instrument get a skill, anything but become a WoW lifer!

gb2/we hate wow/
QUOTE (Orky @ Jul 18 2006, 08:13 AM) View Post
Remember that "invention" thread and I said I'd have every monitor installed with a secret fist in the monitor that would shatter it to pieces when it flew out and knocked the kid in the face?

...Here's me wishing I patented it just a bit earlier before you bought your monitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users