Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ideas and Strats

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shadowfire42

Shadowfire42
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • xfire:shadowfire42 (En7ropy)
  • Interests:Billiards, history, RPG, RTS, computers, filming, skiing.
  • Xbox / GFWL:CH0SENCH4OS
Yea, I know, it's an older game, but who cares. It's still fun to play.

For those who still play the game, (and I know there are a lot of people who still play), I would like to hear your ideas and strats that made you good in Neverwinter Nights. Character builds, fair custom weapons, you name it that could help even a pro at this game (but I'm sure that a hard core veteren of this game woudn't even put the pointer on the link). I'm just getting back into the game after a couple of years, so I will not be remembering any of my old tricks and stuff anytime soon, but I'll share if any of you guys feel up to sharing as well.

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Pauleh
  • PSN:Pauleh
QUOTE (Shadowfire42 @ Oct 5 2006, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea, I know, it's an older game, but who cares. It's still fun to play.

For those who still play the game, (and I know there are a lot of people who still play), I would like to hear your ideas and strats that made you good in Neverwinter Nights. Character builds, fair custom weapons, you name it that could help even a pro at this game (but I'm sure that a hard core veteren of this game woudn't even put the pointer on the link). I'm just getting back into the game after a couple of years, so I will not be remembering any of my old tricks and stuff anytime soon, but I'll share if any of you guys feel up to sharing as well.

I was playing it for a short while, after getting it recently but currently back to GTA SA - anyway every time I get on a PvP server I just get wiped all my attacks miss people and I die easy there must be some templates certain templates you need.
Zombine, heh get it?

Basinx

Basinx
  • Members
  • 60 posts
I know this is kinda off topic but I cannot believe they are trying to sell the same freaking game as NWN2 and still left out all the features that should have been in the first one. You KNOW theres not going to be any climbing flying or swimming.. not even mounts as far as I can tell. What the hell. *end rant*

Shadowfire42

Shadowfire42
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • xfire:shadowfire42 (En7ropy)
  • Interests:Billiards, history, RPG, RTS, computers, filming, skiing.
  • Xbox / GFWL:CH0SENCH4OS
idk man, I hope that some Bioware and the other companies will smartin up and add some new things. Oh well, they must have fixed some things.

But anyway, I remembered a good character build that destroyed alot of people in the servers (non Local Vault servers, because too many people create invincability items and use them online) Rogue lvl 20, Shadowdancer lvl 10, Assassin lvl 10. Made alot of people die quickly because I had the Sneak attacks of both Assasin and Rogue, and the Hide in Plain Site feat was nice for quick hit and run attacks, (with all the equipment that I had on, it had a Hide and Move Silently skill of 104.).

I'll think of other builds soon as I start PVPing again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users