Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazing font and brush pack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

inst1nct

inst1nct
  • Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Andrew Rosati
Today on 22 pix i run into Flock 1.02, This amazing font and brush pack for PhotoShop cs and even some for 7.

QUOTE (download.com)
22Pixels Flock is a breakthrough in digital resources. Flock is one file, containing over 300 files inside. Flock contains 153 Fonts that self install, 158 brush packs for Photoshop 7 and up, self-install, and over 50 additional packs for Photoshop 7 and up. Each pack, contains about 30-40 presets, all in one file, self install. We would estimate that Flock contains over 7000 individual presets, in addition to the 150 fonts. All in one file, one download, one install. This is the one file that every digital, graphic, and Web designer needs.

It self installs everything icon_smile.gif .

You can get it here, its a small download and very,very useful

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
  • xfire:Kuassi
  • Steam ID:xKuassix
  • PSN:Kuass1
Cool! Downloading right now!

borgleader

borgleader
  • Members
  • 3,083 posts
  • xfire:borgleader
  • Xbox / GFWL:borg leader 03
Woah thats a lot of brushes icon_sad.gif Tooo bad I'm using Gimp...well there is a way to transfer PS brushes to gimp, just not when its self-install icon_sad.gif

By lil hades 87

inst1nct

inst1nct
  • Members
  • 1,294 posts
QUOTE (borgleader @ Sep 16 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah thats a lot of brushes icon_sad.gif Tooo bad I'm using Gimp...well there is a way to transfer PS brushes to gimp, just not when its self-install icon_sad.gif

There is a fonts only option to only install only fonts.
If that helps.

D.Shamon

D.Shamon
  • Members
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Learning More stuff in Photoshop, Playing RPG PS2 Games, Watching New Pure Pwnage Episodes.
My God! That's very awesome, and it'd save the time of Getting new fonts and downloading Seperate brushes.
IPB Image

XxSystemxX

XxSystemxX
  • Members
  • 4,521 posts
22Pixels... The owner of the website is on the forums icon_razz.gif. Anyway, im gonna try it out, and rate it afterwards.

D.Shamon

D.Shamon
  • Members
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Learning More stuff in Photoshop, Playing RPG PS2 Games, Watching New Pure Pwnage Episodes.
Downloaded, and Installed. I'm impressed! All the brushes I need, and use are all there. The Fonts dont satisfy me though.
IPB Image

XxSystemxX

XxSystemxX
  • Members
  • 4,521 posts
Uhh.. one slight problem.. I have installed, I can see the fonts and everything but erm.. no brushes lol. Where do they install? =/

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
Maybe they are in the Windows Fonts folder rather than the Adobe one?
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

Emotive

Emotive
  • Members
  • 2,175 posts
Hm. Seems interesting, I suppose I'll download. Thanks for the link.

QUOTE (XxSystemxX @ Sep 17 2006, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhh.. one slight problem.. I have installed, I can see the fonts and everything but erm.. no brushes lol. Where do they install? =/

Only thing I can think of is the brush folder within the Photoshop directory. If I experiance the same problem when I finish downloading, I'll tell you once I figure it out.

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
Thanks and all but, I don't class 88MB as being small. xD
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

elliotter

elliotter
  • Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • xfire:elliotter
  • Interests:Guitar, gaming, music, and friends
It doesn't work with PhotoShop: CS2 does it?

inst1nct

inst1nct
  • Members
  • 1,294 posts
QUOTE (elliotter @ Sep 17 2006, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't work with PhotoShop: CS2 does it?

Yea it does.

Tubby

Tubby

MotM Feb 2007 | Funniest Member 2006 | Teh_Tubbernaut

• GA Corporal
  • 2,921 posts
  • xfire:Tubbeh
  • Interests:Drinking, beard growing.
  • Steam ID:Tubbeh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Tubbernaut
  • PSN:Tubbernaut
  • Gamer Army ID:151
  • Company:Pi
Ok, valid question: How do you install multiple brushes at once? There is no way I wana go thru one by one going "Load brush -> <brushname>" ...

I reformatted the other day, so yeah... This'd pwn if I could mass-install brushes icon_biggrin.gif

Noice work Instinct icon_wink.gif

Some fathers teach their sons to shave. Others teach theirs to be men.

elliotter

elliotter
  • Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • xfire:elliotter
  • Interests:Guitar, gaming, music, and friends
To Tubby

What I do to load brushes at one, I highlight them all, and put them in the brushpack folder in CS2. This way they all go in at once icon_smile.gif

D.Shamon

D.Shamon
  • Members
  • 475 posts
All my brushes loaded automatically when I installed 22 Pixels Flock. I use Adobe Photoshop: CS, not 2.
IPB Image

inst1nct

inst1nct
  • Members
  • 1,294 posts
QUOTE (Tubby @ Sep 18 2006, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, valid question: How do you install multiple brushes at once? There is no way I wana go thru one by one going "Load brush -> <brushname>" ...

I reformatted the other day, so yeah... This'd pwn if I could mass-install brushes icon_biggrin.gif

Noice work Instinct icon_wink.gif

Ok to Tubby, you can either take elliotters advice if this doesn't work but im pretty sure it loads them,or at least it did with mine.
ALSO, if you read the quote carefully enough it says works with Photoshop 7 and up which includes CS and CS2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users