Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best talent area to spec in?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 3,394 posts
  • xfire:smokeymcfuzz
hokay.

i am a hunter and i was wondering what a good spec is for hunters?

just as a note to consider:
i like to PvP
i plan to do high-end dungeons such as AQ, ZG, etc later when i reach 60.

i hope to get some good hints icon_smile.gif

=smokey
sup

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

teh_haxerer

• Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • xfire:XxnickpwnsxX
  • Interests:Gaming.
  • Wii:1022457914764821
0/21/30

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...054252012003150

Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 3,394 posts
  • xfire:smokeymcfuzz
thx nick icon_smile.gif
sup

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
  • xfire:Kuassi
  • Steam ID:xKuassix
  • PSN:Kuass1
QUOTE (XxnickpwnsxX @ Sep 12 2006, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um...no scatter shot? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that spec at all.

You've got 1 point in Improved Mark? That dosen't make much sense. Even 5 points in that talent is only a 1 DPS increase. In my opinion it's completely worthless. Other then that you've got everything right on.

Now for Survival talents...

If you're planning on keeping a good balance with Raiding AND PvP, I FULLY suggest getting both Monster/Humanoid slaying (humanoid works on PvP targets). After getting both those talents, you can pick up Savage Strikes and 4/5 survivalist. Most of the other stuff is fine....I just put 3/3 Surefooted. 15% stun resist is crazy for pvp, and 3% is very nice to havel in higher level content.

This is build I came up with.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...300250410303150

Karko

Karko
  • Members
  • 3,034 posts
0/21/30

while the increased damage is always good i find the parry increase helps more especially when fighting warriors

Second. Worst. Signature. Ever.
Expecting something witty? Herp derp tiddlerp.

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classe...320200410000000

A pretty good end game raiding spec.. could swap points from humanoid slaying to deflection..but i wouldnt

vimbela

vimbela
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • xfire:dwnmp3
QUOTE (NukeDukem @ Sep 15 2006, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A pretty good end game raiding spec.. could swap points from humanoid slaying to deflection..but i wouldnt

Problem is this is considering he has broken the 400+ agi for Lighting Reflexes to be better than Trueshot aura and with him looking for a spec and say he wants to raid I think its safe to assume he doesn't have that.

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
QUOTE (vimbela @ Sep 15 2006, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Problem is this is considering he has broken the 400+ agi for Lighting Reflexes to be better than Trueshot aura and with him looking for a spec and say he wants to raid I think its safe to assume he doesn't have that.

huh? are u sure you are looking at the correct link? If u check again, the spec that i suggested did not have a single point in lightning reflexes, it only had 15 points in survival

vimbela

vimbela
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • xfire:dwnmp3
QUOTE (NukeDukem @ Sep 15 2006, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh? are u sure you are looking at the correct link? If u check again, the spec that i suggested did not have a single point in lightning reflexes, it only had 15 points in survival

I think it was just a mistake considering everytime you "reply" it goes the the person's post you clicked the button at.

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
QUOTE (NukeDukem @ Sep 15 2006, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have 2 points in deflection? Why even have that if you're not going all the way to counterattack?

NukeDukem

NukeDukem
  • Members
  • 171 posts
I needed extra 2 points to be spent in survival so i can get survivalist and Deterrence (which requires 10 points spent in survival). i had 3 options to give those points to Entrapment, Deflection, Imp Wing Clip.
I dont lay many traps during our raids, i also dont Wing Clip since most mobs are kinda immune to it. BUT me being one of the main pullers, being able to dodge/parry when a tank is a bit slow on grabing the aggro, is very important.
And that is why i put those two points into Deflection.

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
QUOTE (NukeDukem @ Sep 15 2006, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I needed extra 2 points to be spent in survival so i can get survivalist and Deterrence (which requires 10 points spent in survival). i had 3 options to give those points to Entrapment, Deflection, Imp Wing Clip.
I dont lay many traps during our raids, i also dont Wing Clip since most mobs are kinda immune to it. BUT me being one of the main pullers, being able to dodge/parry when a tank is a bit slow on grabing the aggro, is very important.
And that is why i put those two points into Deflection.

QUOTE (smokey_ @ Sep 12 2006, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hokay.

i am a hunter and i was wondering what a good spec is for hunters?

just as a note to consider:
i like to PvP
i plan to do high-end dungeons such as AQ, ZG, etc later when i reach 60.
i hope to get some good hints icon_smile.gif
=smokey

The way I interpreted this post is that he wanted a more balanced spec between PvP and raiding. You don't really have any decent PvP talents in your spec.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users