Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RO Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Anoob

Anoob
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Anyone play ragnarok online?

pearlsea

pearlsea
  • Members
  • 576 posts
  • Steam ID:Pearlsea
As you can probably tell the majority of people here play wow, i dont know why i even come to these forums, maybe the odd chance a FFXI or neutral mmo topic comes up...

...but i <3 the PP show so thats probably why.

NewCamp

NewCamp
  • Members
  • 580 posts
  • xfire:newcamp
QUOTE (Anoob @ Sep 5 2006, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone play ragnarok online?

I bet someone here does. Doesn't look like the game for me though...

QUOTE (pearlsea @ Sep 6 2006, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As you can probably tell the majority of people here play wow, i dont know why i even come to these forums, maybe the odd chance a FFXI or neutral mmo topic comes up...

...but i <3 the PP show so thats probably why.

Yep, the show is the only thing that keeps me in these forums ... fucking flamers everywhere you look.
"Lucky for you, I would have enjoyed polishing your mug..."
My most commonly used pseudonym is 'Adac'.

omnigodly

omnigodly
  • GA Private
  • 55 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:254
I used to play that game, before a lot of the patches that added the ascended classes and waht not. Played since Alpha - sold my zenny for $800 and came out with a nice $600 profit. Not a bad game.
-omni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users