Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When WoW gets to your bedroom..

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

RabbitCold

RabbitCold
  • Members
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:VIDEO GAMES and chess
I havent icon_razz.gif
IPB Image"Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -Twain

Muad'dib

Muad'dib

Oct 2007 - Mario Kart DS Tournament winner or something

• Members
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:CS, console gaming, basketball, movies.
  • Xbox / GFWL:anucadivad
  • Wii:5446973000736267
QUOTE (Muad'dib @ Aug 29 2006, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha, pretty funny. Reminds me of those joke cybersex chat things that were going around.

QUOTE (Ireland914 @ Aug 29 2006, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is awesome. Reminds me of Blood Ninja. You guys ever heard of that guy?

OMFG Plagiarism! Ok, so I forgot the name of the guy, but still.

TheFallxOfTroy

TheFallxOfTroy
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
  • xfire:bitchcakesmcdoogle
lol fucking weird.
IPB Image
Member of the Official...aw fuck it.

JinX

JinX
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Games...Games...Games.. hmm.. yup that about covers it.
meh. i sorta think its fake. putting the fact that Adobe Photoshop is opened but minimized. icon_confused.gif meh thats just my opinion lol
IPB Image
You No Take Candle!
And what we are going to do.. is paint a little bush right there..And If you tell, ANYONE that, that bush is there.. i will come to your house. and i will cut you!

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
std's=horde?
Wuggles for everyone!

RtE

RtE
  • Members
  • 4 posts
this is hilarious even if its fake, and it is convincing if its fake because of the internet explorer.

in my pathetic attempt to find this post, i did find this which may make some of you laugh, especially the one guys advice. and another ones response to his advice.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...23&pageNo=1

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
For the Light might just take out "Shazam" of my climax screams, that and I don't care if you are a whore i love you anyway. haha. Though I hope that is fake.
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

AT Jive

AT Jive
  • Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • xfire:atjive
QUOTE (RtE @ Aug 29 2006, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is hilarious even if its fake, and it is convincing if its fake because of the internet explorer.

in my pathetic attempt to find this post, i did find this which may make some of you laugh, especially the one guys advice. and another ones response to his advice.

yea fake or not this is some funny shit

Joechop

Joechop
  • Members
  • 735 posts
Im not a WoW player, and i find that extremely funny. icon_lol.gif

D.Shamon

D.Shamon
  • Members
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Learning More stuff in Photoshop, Playing RPG PS2 Games, Watching New Pure Pwnage Episodes.
@ RtE:
ROFL! I found this post in that topic:
SHE MEANS SHE HATES YOUR GUTS AND YOU'RE A NOOB IRL. THE ONLY WAY TO SALVAGE THE RELATION SHIP IS TO BUTTSECKS HER BF IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL SO SHE THINKS HES GAY. THEN GO FOR HER. IT SRSLY WORKS.

LOL !

Edit:
It keeps getting funnier...
Ok...here goes the best advice you will ever get.

Go up to her in the hallway or at her locker, strip her down, and stick your cock up her boobs and exclaim, "Jim Dandy, it fits perfectly!"

Next, continue rubing your cock in between her boobs (I know some of you are probably going to fap off to this tonight) until you cum...and be sure to fap all over her and her friends as well.

Finally, moon her and her friends, fart in an abrupt but swift manner that says, "My cock enjoyed your babies." and then also diahrrea all over her and her friends, reload the cum, and butt sex.

Any questions?

IPB Image

Fynn

Fynn
  • Members
  • 796 posts
  • Steam ID:MyCatGotCooked
icon_surprised.gif whoa I don't even know what to say to that lol, nice find icon_razz.gif
Ahh the French...

Andrix

Andrix
  • Members
  • 404 posts
  • Interests:Music - Beatles, Eric Clapton, Doors, Who, Zeppelin, Floyd, and lots of other old Rock bands, I also enjoy new stuff to.<br /><br />Games - CS (1.6, Source, CZ), F.E.A.R, WoW, and the C&amp;C series.
I think that girl needs to Hearth out of that relationship. And if that guy is a Paladin I hope he casted bubble so he didn't have kids.

Still I Laughed so hard.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
hades' got a girlfriend icon_rolleyes.gif
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

enzo213

enzo213
  • Members
  • 900 posts
  • Interests:Forum Trolling while at work at the end of a miserably overloaded t1
Lol, pretty funny wieman. But funnier than the whole "For the Light!" Thing is that she asked for sexual advice on the WoW forums. lol.

Mithos_Riot

Mithos_Riot
  • Members
  • 217 posts
  • xfire:Eleventy Billion
QUOTE (enzo213 @ Aug 30 2006, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, pretty funny wieman. But funnier than the whole "For the Light!" Thing is that she asked for sexual advice on the WoW forums. lol.

yeah, which is funny cuz people who play wow dont like sex.

gr1mn4r

gr1mn4r
  • GA Private
  • 428 posts
  • xfire:gr1mn4r
  • Interests:errr, gaming, duh!<br /><br />RTS: war3, generals, zh<br />FPS: bf2, cs:s, cod4<br />MMO: Eve
  • Gamer Army ID:2506
dont GET sex...theres a difference icon_razz.gif
Defining Definitions
Camping - "Doing unto other before they do unto you!"
Sniper - "Playing the game with out actually joining!"
Ping - "Being the scapegoat of your own inadequacies since 1974!"

kaz_lara

kaz_lara
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • xfire:xeno69
That was funny, though that boyfriend don't know shit about paladins. Aren't paladins like priests with an oath of celebacy or something?

ares

ares
  • Members
  • 476 posts
  • xfire:aressol
  • Interests:lol @ you!
Come on guys who wouldt shout ''TASTE MY HOLY WATER, FOUL DEMON''? ........................................................................... Ok tbh i sound like an total idiot... But eh it makes it nice and hot to shout that when you do it in her mouth... you try it! lol k no no bad advice dont do that... just say nothing when you do it just... watch or just you know make little bit sounds but not the quote above k? This is a advice from me for you! lol btw im w8ing for WoW players to post with ye i do that to when i have sex with my Orc brian.png

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • xfire:basz0r
  • Interests:gaming, music, literature, physics
What can I say?

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SurprisedPlanet
Shows ya how sad some people can become over a online game...

Paying 2000 for an account is enough, playing for 5 days straight is enough, but roleplaying in the bed? thats just too far...
QUOTE (Tree_ @ May 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jamie, just go smoke some crack; you'll feel better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users