Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Piano music by me.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

xFade to Blackx

xFade to Blackx
  • Members
  • 312 posts
QUOTE (Teh_Orange)
QUOTE (Skrie)
QUOTE (Teh_Orange)
im lazy for reading all posts here but the music was awesome. you are pretty good.

Do you think you can write music to some of my lyrics :$ cause that would totaly pwn. All i got now is some fricking guitar program wich makes lame sounds. (teh program i used to make the chords of I feel like pwning noobs with)

Can you use your 2 hands seperately ?

yea dude,

That would be great, I don't like making lyrics but I do like making melody and harmony.
So mail me some stuff at e_verbree@hotmail.com. Do you have someone to sing it btw ?

Ahh great. Ill send you some stuff and add you to my msn. Ill start writing new too. Well i cant sing myself cause that would make the song sound like real crap. Did that once and it was pretty bad. I know Fadie can do guitar :-D if he wants to.

Do you fadie ?

Thnxies

I could try for you Orange; it wouldn't hurt anyways. icon_razz.gif Music is a little different then what I'm used to, but I'm sure I could but some nice soft guitar chords, riffs, or solos in there. It would be a welcomed challenge, even if I failed. I could sing too if you wanted, but you could probably find a better singer then myself.
Am I afraid or is it merely I know not my own limits?
user posted image

Teh_Orange

Teh_Orange
  • Members
  • 386 posts
QUOTE (xFade to Blackx)
QUOTE (Teh_Orange)
QUOTE (Skrie)
QUOTE (Teh_Orange)
im lazy for reading all posts here but the music was awesome. you are pretty good.

Do you think you can write music to some of my lyrics :$ cause that would totaly pwn. All i got now is some fricking guitar program wich makes lame sounds. (teh program i used to make the chords of I feel like pwning noobs with)

Can you use your 2 hands seperately ?

yea dude,

That would be great, I don't like making lyrics but I do like making melody and harmony.
So mail me some stuff at e_verbree@hotmail.com. Do you have someone to sing it btw ?

Ahh great. Ill send you some stuff and add you to my msn. Ill start writing new too. Well i cant sing myself cause that would make the song sound like real crap. Did that once and it was pretty bad. I know Fadie can do guitar :-D if he wants to.

Do you fadie ?

Thnxies

I could try for you Orange; it wouldn't hurt anyways. icon_razz.gif Music is a little different then what I'm used to, but I'm sure I could but some nice soft guitar chords, riffs, or solos in there. It would be a welcomed challenge, even if I failed. I could sing too if you wanted, but you could probably find a better singer then myself.

Dude you are a fcking good singer and guitarist. I would be honoured if you would sing and do guitar. Does anyone on this forum play bass and drums ?
Weiman and Orange

THE SPAM BRIGADE

Swiftly Posting Allot of Messages

Pressure

Pressure
  • Members
  • 336 posts
I sing and play guitar all the time.

denwO

denwO

Tetris n00b

• Retired Staff
  • 1,964 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:8
I'm a drummer. Got a home made sound-proofed recording booth in my big-ass garden shed, so I could set up some mics and add drums to something via multitrack. It'd be a bit of a mission, but I'm prepared to do it if you want - the fact that the song would be played by different PP fans from all over the globe would be fucking awesome!

-den icon_cool.gif

Troy :(

Teh_Orange

Teh_Orange
  • Members
  • 386 posts
QUOTE (denwO)
I'm a drummer.  Got a home made sound-proofed recording booth in my big-ass garden shed, so I could set up some mics and add drums to something via multitrack.  It'd be a bit of a mission, but I'm prepared to do it if you want - the fact that the song would be played by different PP fans from all over the globe would be fucking awesome!

-den icon_cool.gif

that is true my friend. If you want to do that to one of my songs. That would surely PWN :-D

----
Later on
----

I made a brand new song with the best of my work. this one took a while.

*verse*
confused and dazzled
I walk this streets
My life's a puzzle
And its missing a piece
Its never fun to lose some one
To lose the ones you love
But just remeber that true love
Is send from up above

*refrain*
I'm not fit to be a super hero
I'm not ment to fly
Im no deniro
And i will surely die

*bridge*
You are my sunshine when the sun is gone
You are the rain when my lips are dry
You are the good feeling at the break of dawn
But what am i, Just a normal guy

*Verse*
Tears turn to fears
Fears turn to blood
Blood turns to stone
Just like my crippled hearth
Im telling you my life
You telling me i lie?
I know that i cant save you
A thing i cant deny

*refrain*
I'm not ment to fly
Im no deniro
I am just an ordenary guy

*fadie got to make me a solo*

*refrain*
I'm not ment to fly
Im no deniro
I am just an ordenary guy

*end*
I miss you more then ever
I know you feel alone
I want you to be near me
You're all i want
I can surely feel it in my soul

----

This is defenitly one of my best songs. icon_smile.gif i am used to critics so if anyone has anything to say to make the song better. Please do, (jeah i dont like the last part either but it has a code in it :-D)
Weiman and Orange

THE SPAM BRIGADE

Swiftly Posting Allot of Messages

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users