Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guild Wars preview.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Korup

Korup
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Basically a 3 day preview of Guild Wars.

Bubbles

Bubbles
  • Members
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:gaming, tokin yoshi, web design, raw hip hop ishhhh and that good ol punk rock
  • Xbox / GFWL:n0tbubbles
Booooooooo~~~!!!

darkside

darkside
  • GA Private
  • 223 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:397
they had this a while ago called e3 for everyone. its a pretty cool game. different, insteresting.

if WoW OB hasn't started by this time i will be playing this game.
IPB Image
yar.

KiLLeR510

KiLLeR510
  • Members
  • 34 posts
Damn, I was going to start a thread about this.

Anyway, I will definitly be playing this....all weekend.
/|\`/ |_|83|`/|/4m3 \|\|i11 |>\|/n u Bi+(|-|3z!!110n3!

SlicelikeaninJa

SlicelikeaninJa
  • Members
  • 44 posts
KiLLeR510: since when did you get into MMORPG's??
Cut Liek a R4z0rblaD3

Korup

Korup
  • Members
  • 346 posts
I had heard Guild Wars was similar to Diablo, but I was disappointed by how similar it was to Diablo.

darkside

darkside
  • GA Private
  • 223 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:397
seems to me the game got worse since the last preview.
IPB Image
yar.

FuKiSuK

FuKiSuK
  • Members
  • 259 posts
i actually think it got a lot better, i couldnt take the game in e3 for everyone, it just felt so under developed, now i find it too group oriented in this preview.

i dont want to invite a bunch of newbs into my first mission in the game, started 3 characters and stopped playing when it came time to having to group up to move on

but i figure i'll look at some classes skills and end up finding my way in the arena to lay the smack down

teh_nooblet

teh_nooblet
  • Members
  • 18 posts
lol i downloaded it a few weeks ago... i played it allll after school on friday, all saturday and all today. It was such a fun game and I will for sure be buying it. Its like a D2, but D2 was gay, and Guild Wars just rapes D2...

For those of you who missed out on it, you suck... and you woulda sucked at the game too icon_smile.gif I managed a level 18 Elementalist, 17 ranger, and 16 warrior ( highest level is 20, but you start at level 15)

FuKiSuK

FuKiSuK
  • Members
  • 259 posts
yeah... the people at blizzard suck ass now, all the cool blizzard people left mid-development of world of warcraft, most went on to create Arena.Net (dont say they stole it or are copying blizzard! they invented battle.net) and arena.net created Guild wars. Guild wars won't cost money !

I feel blizzard's wow team is really like not being blizzard in so many ways.

dont take my paragraph seriously, it just seems that blizzard developers abandoned the game to make arena net, there were some good game ideas for wow that got misplaced somewhere, the game of wow is over simplified.

Lascar

Lascar
  • Members
  • 27 posts
I pkayed the preview for like 30 mins, did some lame group mission, everyone was warping all over if i was drunk it would have been awesome.
liek teh sig n stuf rite roflol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users