Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRUE CSS PWNERS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Mongoose

Mongoose
  • Members
  • 460 posts
  • xfire:mongoose1337
  • Interests:web/graphic design, drumming, music, PC gaming, Linux, technology
QUOTE (Deather99 @ Aug 24 2006, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

QFE

frostassasin

frostassasin
  • Banned
  • 3,398 posts
  • xfire:frostassasin
  • Interests:Gaming. Yes that's it. I am one fucking boring person.
  • Xbox / GFWL:I wish :(
Quoted for.... E?
Removed -evol

Old Skool

Old Skool
  • Members
  • 170 posts
  • xfire:dream7
I have played with Struk a few times. He is not the best player, but he is not shitty either, so don't go and say hes bad because none of you are any comparison to him. JD is now retired, he's a good player, but no longer plays. ZoFu is decent played with him quite a bit.
http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/user/646/

ICE of FLAMES

ICE of FLAMES
  • Members
  • 758 posts
  • xfire:ice7of7flames
  • Interests:I enjoy gaming as most of the PPF community do. Counter Strike is the MAIN one atm, and if that is to change, this text will too. <br />I like driving, and have been doing it since the age of 9, when its your own land, its legal, dusnt mean its safe, lol. Motorbike riding is also a definate top one, never did anything to stupid, i just like the speed.<br /><br />I love making CS demos, i record, edit, everything. :D
  • Xbox / GFWL:Consol
  • PSN:Consol
  • Wii:Consol
QUOTE (Mahoney @ Aug 28 2006, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fRoD > JDSource
fRoD FOR PREZ!

OMG so tru QFT
fRoD dusnt only pwn JD Source,
fRoD > ALL
toaly tru eh,

QUOTE (5tr3tchy @ Aug 28 2006, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plz post more vids i love them all icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

To make you happier and to show ne n00bs who dont know who fRoD is (god forbid) a nice player,
here are some links to compLexity vids w/ fRoD.
Complexity Redemption
Complexity Armageddon
Redemption is from 2004, when they moved 22 places through one CPL. 27th to 5th.
Armageddon is about the year afters win from 2005.

Hope ya like them 5tr3tchy.
And lets not start posting to many 1.6 vids, or this post will become disfigured,
its title is "true csS pwners"

5tr3tchy

5tr3tchy
  • Members
  • 822 posts
  • xfire:5tretchy
QUOTE (ICE of FLAMES @ Sep 2 2006, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To make you happier and to show ne n00bs who dont know who fRoD is (god forbid) a nice player,
here are some links to compLexity vids w/ fRoD.
Complexity Redemption
Complexity Armageddon
Redemption is from 2004, when they moved 22 places through one CPL. 27th to 5th.
Armageddon is about the year afters win from 2005.

Hope ya like them 5tr3tchy.
And lets not start posting to many 1.6 vids, or this post will become disfigured,
its title is "true csS pwners"

thx for them thay were cool icon_smile.gif icon_razz.gif icon_smile.gif
Pimp this bitch!

Champski

Champski
  • Members
  • 1,241 posts
  • xfire:champski
  • Interests:drumming, gaming, lazing around
They had this interview on 60 minutes a few months ago, he is OFFICIALLY the best player in the world. Officially pro at 5 games, going for his 6th title now. Has won over $300,000 in tournaments.

Fatal1ty report

Old Skool

Old Skool
  • Members
  • 170 posts
  • xfire:dream7
QUOTE (Champski @ Sep 2 2006, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They had this interview on 60 minutes a few months ago, he is OFFICIALLY the best player in the world. Officially pro at 5 games, going for his 6th title now. Has won over $300,000 in tournaments.

Fatal1ty report

Old news. He is not the best player in the world at 'team' based games. He use to have his own cs team which was decent. However he is one of the best 1on1 players.
http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/user/646/

Champski

Champski
  • Members
  • 1,241 posts
  • xfire:champski
  • Interests:drumming, gaming, lazing around
QUOTE (Old Skool @ Sep 3 2006, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Old news. He is not the best player in the world at 'team' based games. He use to have his own cs team which was decent. However he is one of the best 1on1 players.

I know. We got that story so long ago I should've made a thread earlier. icon_biggrin.gif This seemed like the right place for it, but.

Krazyk

Krazyk
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • xfire:krazykalynuik
K seriously.

One of the best teams ever, Was.

PowersGaming.

They Stopped playing cs;s to live theyre lives. But They were the best of the best at this game, no doubt. I think they closed theyre website im not sure. it was

www.powersgaming.com

Peace.

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (Krazyk @ Sep 18 2006, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
K seriously.

One of the best teams ever, Was.

PowersGaming.

They Stopped playing cs;s to live theyre lives. But They were the best of the best at this game, no doubt. I think they closed theyre website im not sure. it was

www.powersgaming.com
Peace.

lol, they lost. they werent the best. source has yet to have a really set in place select teams that are THE best yet. it will take years for it to happen. its only been in the last 2 years that team 3D has really been put up high, but event hey lose. it will happen in source. its just a matter of (a long) time.

Digital Oxide

Digital Oxide
  • GA Corporal
  • 204 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:266
LOL@GotFrag.

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
  • xfire:omgreaveristaken
  • Steam ID:reaver117
CSS doesn't have enough hackers for players to become noticed yet.

XxSystemxX

XxSystemxX
  • Members
  • 4,521 posts
QUOTE (666:H3ath3n @ Aug 24 2006, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prolly all just 12 year old lamers.

I know a guy thats in myg0t, he's not 12, and actually has skill (myg0t ' walls?). He's probably better than all of you together.

Rainbow 5ix

Rainbow 5ix
  • Members
  • 83 posts
  • xfire:Rainbow 5ix
  • Interests:-friends <br />-sports <br />-fps
best awper in my opinion...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrH1dmNwc0E

§haziro

§haziro
  • Members
  • 427 posts
  • xfire:shaziro
  • Xbox / GFWL:IdOxICE
  • PSN:No.
  • Wii:---
QUOTE (Rainbow 5ix @ Dec 25 2006, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
best awper in my opinion...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrH1dmNwc0E

WHY bump this topic with that? It's called a link... Use 'em. icon_sad.gif
ShaziroBlack

kornfan43_is_teh_pwnage

kornfan43_is_teh_pwnage
  • Members
  • 294 posts
  • xfire:kornfan43
  • Xbox / GFWL:NI
  • PSN:S -.-
  • Wii:PE
hany on a second is there a hack where when an enemy is in smoke that u can see a box where tey are bacue on the struck video at 4:19 he shoots at this red box and kills some one

ICE of FLAMES

ICE of FLAMES
  • Members
  • 758 posts
  • xfire:ice7of7flames
  • Interests:I enjoy gaming as most of the PPF community do. Counter Strike is the MAIN one atm, and if that is to change, this text will too. <br />I like driving, and have been doing it since the age of 9, when its your own land, its legal, dusnt mean its safe, lol. Motorbike riding is also a definate top one, never did anything to stupid, i just like the speed.<br /><br />I love making CS demos, i record, edit, everything. :D
  • Xbox / GFWL:Consol
  • PSN:Consol
  • Wii:Consol
QUOTE (kornfan43_is_teh_pwnage @ Dec 26 2006, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hany on a second is there a hack where when an enemy is in smoke that u can see a box where tey are bacue on the struck video at 4:19 he shoots at this red box and kills some one

Im so sorry to have to do this to you Korn. . . . . *sigh*. . . . . flame. There, that was it.

Its called editing bro, he tryed to show that there was an enemy in the smoke by puting a highlighted section in the smoke. Plus, if there were a hack like that it would be so pointless, there are see-thru-smoke hax that would actually be of use. And he would have turned his hax off when extracting clips for his vid. Struk dusnt hack.

And source does have hackers lawl @ whoever said there arent enough, Clown hacked and he was like, seen as pro until people found out.

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
Why would you want to be known as the best awper ever?

There are too many CSS frag vids nowadays... I can only watch about 10 seconds because they are all the same.

Flippy

Flippy
  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Console games, PC gaming.
  • Xbox / GFWL:FlippyEh
QUOTE (Deather99 @ Aug 24 2006, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Substance

Substance
  • Members
  • 411 posts
  • Interests:killin
EFG is the best source team right now when Verge is out of the scene. Probably Hyper who is next best.
i believe struk and nickn0it from former verge got into this new team carbon with octanE and some others.
I still see moe as the best awper in Source. As for rifling i always thought remix was nice. p0s amazing, and cLaRK for his consistency. But its really hard to say whos the best player, they are all proffesionals.
I'm some of an awper myself, so personally i see moe as the most outstanding person on the scene, but i do see that struk, juan, misty, haqshot, wm and all those players are outstanding too. I havent really mentioned any european players, cause it seems like the american players dominates the EU players, (vice versa in 1.6 xD). glhf
chillin fat ass blunts 24/7, yo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users