Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ATC Raycrash

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: ATC Raycrash (3 member(s) have cast votes)

do you play this game???

1. hell yeah!! (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. nope (1 votes [33.33%])

3. yeah whatever,its only a waste of time (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. can you remove this crapy topic out this forum section (1 votes [33.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
ha,I'm still gonna play this game lol,it pwns to much.Its an online game about cool robots who pwns each other's serious faces like battling and kicking somebody's ass in midair,pwning each other's body in space and lots and lots of stuffs!!!I'm so much excited to play this game already,but I'm still downloading it...48 mins. left,bye!
IPB Image

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
Never even heard of it.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Brave_Zealot

Brave_Zealot
  • Members
  • 1,031 posts
  • xfire:bravezealot
  • Interests:gosu wannabe<br />maybe someday
raycrash is actually one of my favorite games...it's really amazing, very competitive gameplay, takes a lot of skill and very addicitve...great music, too

I'd recommend it to everyone and I was sure as hell surprised it's not popular around here, with the search button finding only this thread...

mecha space robot combat fighting! This game has everything really, so much action and even lots of rpg elements, like customizing your mech and such...but leet or non-leet gear doesnt take away from it surprisingly, cause it all comes down to skill in the end.

Only problem with it, the community is kinda small, but there are always people to play with.

Everyone check it out! Seriously! It's awesome, you won't regret it! It's completely free (the game is back to beta) and the download is only about 160 megs

GOGOGO Click the link and join the pwnage NOW
(spreading the raycrash)

http://www.atc-raycrash.net/
http://www.pagn.net/ (the portal itself)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users