Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Florian Feldroth

Florian Feldroth
  • Members
  • 29 posts
Hey everyone, I'm a text RPer, and I'm sure that makes me a total n00b, but I swear I'm on the path to pwnation. I like RTS, RPG, and FPS, and my favorite game is probably KotOR, Knights of the Old Republic, the best Star Wars RPG. For RTS I like BFME and Warcraft of course... Quake 4 is my favorite FPS.

But as I was saying, I'm a text RPer mainly. It's more work than most "real" games, but it's really fun because you can do pretty much anything you want which is sweet.
Star Wars Role Play Central

"Reason discovered the struggle for existence and the law that I must throttle all those who stand in the way of the satisfaction of my desires."

Pawnator

Pawnator
  • Members
  • 5,495 posts
w00t, welcome to the forums Florian. I think we still have a few text RP people on the forums, it takes a lot of imagination to play those games icon_razz.gif

GMan93

GMan93
  • Members
  • 1,220 posts
  • xfire:gamerman93
  • Xbox / GFWL:super nova 23
  • Wii:6317785371020899
hello and welcome to the forums!

ElitePro/

ElitePro/
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • xfire:androidx
  • Interests:First Person Shooters, Real Time Stratigies, Metal Gear Solid and Stunting in GTa <br />I also go by the user name's .. Gho$t, Android-X, NightWolf and Der_Meister.<br />I play guitar ( stratocaster :D )and i luv rock and metal music!
Welcome to the forums dude. enjoy your stay icon_biggrin.gif

Xiphiass

Xiphiass

MotM April 07 | Best MMO-RPG Contributor

• GA Private
  • 2,460 posts
  • Interests:Your mom!
  • Steam ID:itrust
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:160
  • Company:Theta
Hey, welcome to the forums! icon_smile.gif