Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Has anyone ever seen?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

keithdchatt

keithdchatt
  • Banned
  • 3,451 posts
  • xfire:keithdchatt
  • Interests:Gaming, Weed, Movies, Friends, Parties, Girls, Alcohol, Hockey
  • Xbox / GFWL:keithdchatt
  • PSN:Want one!
  • Wii:Want one!
Has anyone on here ever actually seen Kyle? There must be people who have gone to the premiers. Does he go on stage and stuff?

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,160 posts
At all the premiers/etc they would. After the last episode someone posted his picture on the forum, aswell.

Xiphiass

Xiphiass

MotM April 07 | Best MMO-RPG Contributor

• GA Private
  • 2,460 posts
  • Interests:Your mom!
  • Steam ID:itrust
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:160
  • Company:Theta
I think yes, ho goes on the stage brian.png

NO PIC'S OF KYLE! Thats the law icon_smile.gif

keithdchatt

keithdchatt
  • Banned
  • 3,451 posts
So someone posted his pic on here? And the mods deleted the post right after? Do you think anyone got time to see it? What I dont understand is why he wont just show himself? He should just post on the main page. "Okay guys, this is me" lol

Xiphiass

Xiphiass

MotM April 07 | Best MMO-RPG Contributor

• GA Private
  • 2,460 posts
  • Interests:Your mom!
  • Steam ID:itrust
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:160
  • Company:Theta
Well his face is a part of the show, so it will be more intresting if we see it some ep.

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
One reason he doesnt wont people knowing what he looks like is the fact he can walk down the street without beint noticed. And if I knew there was going to be a pic of Kyle in a thread I wouldnt look out of respect.

Rabbit88

Rabbit88
  • GA Private
  • 1,075 posts
  • xfire:rabbit07
  • Gamer Army ID:170
QUOTE (keithdchatt @ Jul 8 2006, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So someone posted his pic on here? And the mods deleted the post right after? Do you think anyone got time to see it? What I dont understand is why he wont just show himself? He should just post on the main page. "Okay guys, this is me" lol

Have you ever seen the tv show Home Improvement? If you have you know all about Wilson and how he hides his face in the show behinde the fence.

Kyle is part of the show but he just hides his face behinde the camera, like Wilson, to make the show more fun and keep you guessing.

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,160 posts
kyle doesn't have a face tbh.

AT Jive

AT Jive
  • Members
  • 1,583 posts
  • xfire:atjive
ya its more interesting with out being able to see kyle i think

keithdchatt

keithdchatt
  • Banned
  • 3,451 posts
QUOTE (Rabbit88 @ Jul 8 2006, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you ever seen the tv show Home Improvement? If you have you know all about Wilson and how he hides his face in the show behinde the fence.

Kyle is part of the show but he just hides his face behinde the camera, like Wilson, to make the show more fun and keep you guessing.

Wow, good comparison actually. That gets me thinking.

*Edit* Yeah, I guess we dont really need to see Kyle. It's kinda cool, but do you think he WILL show his face in an' ep?

XxSystemxX

XxSystemxX
  • Members
  • 4,521 posts
Kyle's face is a camera. Nuff said.

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

Second only to DougHChrist! | Wisest Poster 08

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • xfire:h00nestr00b
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kyle doesn't show his face because he's a world renowned hand model, and in that certain circle, it is uncouth to hold such large objects as a camera (damages certain tendons in the hand which the people in the buisness call "lookers") so he hides his face out of fear. The hand models pack quite a kick (hand models never punch).

Okay

Okay
  • Members
  • 650 posts
  • xfire:0kay
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Jul 8 2006, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kyle doesn't show his face because he's a world renowned hand model, and in that certain circle, it is uncouth to hold such large objects as a camera (damages certain tendons in the hand which the people in the buisness call "lookers") so he hides his face out of fear. The hand models pack quite a kick (hand models never punch).

roflmao..yeah ive seen his face. if they showed wilson's face they'll eventually show kyle's..dont think they should for a while though. its fun not seeing him lol
"lol rofl lol n00b fag lol"
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users