Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cradle of Fear

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 3,394 posts
  • xfire:smokeymcfuzz

gorey ass movie ..

heres some info on it:
QUOTE (imdb.com)
A gruesome homage to the cult Amicus anthology Asylum, Cradle of Fear unfolds four screamplays all linked by the unspeakable need of an incarcerated child killer to wreak vengeance on those responsible for his imprisonment. Helped by deranged angel Dani Filth, who leaves a trail of charnel house death in his crimson wake, the cannibal convict forces two Goth vamps to endure a one night stand from hell, two tough female robbers to see through each other, an obscenely rich coke-head to chop up more than a few lines and an internet surfer to descend into madness when he uncovers the ultimate web depravity.

preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5czRcHaA2ik

has anyone else seen this movie?

i've seen it but skipped through most of it..

(btw this wasn't in theaters, if you watch the movie you'll understand why)
sup

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
I know thats the one with Danny Filth (from Cradle of Filth), I heard it was quite shit, some guy with a stumped leg standing in the light making a funny shadow? Thats what a friend told me like 3 or 4 years ago.

Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 3,394 posts
  • xfire:smokeymcfuzz
lol i'll admit it's corny as hell, didn't watch enough to say if it was shitty or not...

it's Dani btw, not Danny
sup

Capperstyle

Capperstyle
  • Members
  • 44 posts
got that shiznit on DVD ! straight up !
lawl, its a stupid movie, dani going around killing and trying to free his master from that prison.

there is a story in the movie with some comp guy , watching the "russian throatcut" clip @ work (trying it to look omfg on his monitor infront of sum gal) and then going addicted to internet snuff / gore

lots of blood, not much thought

but if ya dont have anything to do and dont mind brainless movies, give it a go icon_smile.gif
IPB Image

We do not live by your rules anymore !

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
Hahahahaha... Idea: Good, delivery of the idea: Very budget. =P
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

Silverslug

Silverslug

Best Console Contributor 2006

• GA Private
  • 5,961 posts
  • xfire:fruitsofherwomb
  • Xbox / GFWL:fruitsofherwomb
  • Gamer Army ID:118
It isn't that bad if you like B Horror movies, The first 2 stories are good. The Internet net one is not. The one where the guy goes to snuff sites where you pay to kill someone. It was to long and boring. It was cool in the end when the guy gets fucked up.

I'm glad they didn't base the whole movie around Dani 'homosexual' filth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users