Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I got a question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Chinese Chipmunk

Chinese Chipmunk
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Um.... Gunbound, Gunbound, Buying Avatars, Gunbound, Looking For A Sates On The Street, Gunbound
im not d.a.... im an 11 year old kid who lives in spring , TX... icon_neutral.gif
What's noisier than a dinosaur?
Two Dinosaurs.

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Steam ID:remistofeles
I still smell a sock puppet BTW

brian.png

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
why does nobody complain about this guy?

110 posts in a day? gimme a fucking break

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
Ugh, DA: Its a forum, and if you spam, you'll begin to leave an impression to people that you own the forums. Its bad. not good. icon_biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

Anonymous1c4

Anonymous1c4
  • Members
  • 2,071 posts
QUOTE (bungee_toad @ Jul 4 2006, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spammers Anonomous (sp!)

look at my name and your sp has been fixed icon_smile.gif

<[BoYc3]> Sausage on my frying pan.

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.
Let's get something straight, I'M NOT CHINESE CHIPMUNK! I don't care what you people think of me anymore, I'm just saying now that I'm not Chinese Chipmunk.
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Steam ID:remistofeles
QUOTE (hackerwacker @ Jul 5 2006, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this guy has the record... he... in this moment has a post rate higher than weiman's

Weiman: 20.7 posts per day

Tendrax: 26.3 posts per day

and BTW... let get nazi over the subject: let's hire a moderator to get the IP's and unmask who the f*ck the chipmunk is! (who can think of a more stupid nickname?)

brian.png

piggyspizza

piggyspizza
  • Members
  • 3,170 posts
  • xfire:piggyspizza
  • Interests:Guitar<br />Gaming<br />Computers<br />Friends
  • Xbox / GFWL:Shwanzig
  • Wii:7168706976063002
QUOTE (Demonic_Angel @ Jul 4 2006, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hated because I pwn so hard and everyone's jealous of my awesomeness.

holy shit you joined a long time after me and you got more post.... the again I actually go outside
Crysis isn't a game, it's a benchmark.

tist

tist
  • Members
  • 1,239 posts
he never really bothered me but. i think the reason a lot of people dont like him is because someone else said they didnt like him first. its a bunch of people just riding a train. i can see if he said something to upset you although, you would be upset.
IPB Image

Pdah-m0vgli

Pdah-m0vgli
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts
QUOTE (arcade_freek @ Jul 6 2006, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this guy has the record... he... in this moment has a post rate higher than weiman's

Weiman: 20.7 posts per day

Tendrax: 26.3 posts per day

and BTW... let get nazi over the subject: let's hire a moderator to get the IP's and unmask who the f*ck the chipmunk is! (who can think of a more stupid nickname?)

brian.png

D.A. got over 40 a day icon_confused.gif
Logged out...

m30wc0w

m30wc0w
  • Members
  • 1,548 posts
  • xfire:m30wc0w
  • Interests:FERRET
QUOTE (Demonic_Angel @ Jul 5 2006, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously people, isn't calling me a loser for spamming spamming within itself? Why do you care so much about other people? It's a forum, not everything here has to be well thought out.

Its the internet. Nothing is well thought out. Why the hell would you call this guy a loser? Hes better then most 13 year olds on the internet. Hell, if most 15 year olds were like Demonic Angel the internet may be less retarded. Jesus Christ. It could be worse. Theres spammers on every forum. Its inevitible. Some of his posts are constructive. And it doesn't detract from the forums in any way. Sometimes you need that random little spammer kid. Its good to have them around so you can be like "Thats my D.A!" And also, tell me how he posting in a thread about people hating him is spam? Remember that thread hating on Esca? He posted in it. He didn't get those useless spam accusations. However the fact that he doesn't post much may contribute to that.

TracyTheFreak

TracyTheFreak

For being amazing, of course

• Members
  • 2,975 posts
  • xfire:TracyTheFreak
  • Steam ID:Dezna (TracyTheFreak)
  • Xbox / GFWL:TracyTheFreak
QUOTE (m30wc0w @ Jul 6 2006, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its the internet. Nothing is well thought out. Why the hell would you call this guy a loser? Hes better then most 13 year olds on the internet. Hell, if most 15 year olds were like Demonic Angel the internet may be less retarded. Jesus Christ. It could be worse. Theres spammers on every forum. Its inevitible. Some of his posts are constructive. And it doesn't detract from the forums in any way. Sometimes you need that random little spammer kid. Its good to have them around so you can be like "Thats my D.A!" And also, tell me how he posting in a thread about people hating him is spam? Remember that thread hating on Esca? He posted in it. He didn't get those useless spam accusations. However the fact that he doesn't post much may contribute to that.

You made a valid point until the end.
You ruined it and just made no sense.
icon_sad.gif

m30wc0w

m30wc0w
  • Members
  • 1,548 posts
QUOTE (TracyThefreak @ Jul 6 2006, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You made a valid point until the end.
You ruined it and just made no sense.
icon_sad.gif

My posts are never consistent xD Well... Just ignore that last part. In a way it does make sense. I used Esca as an example. Because that guy made a thread dissing one with a pretty harsh name. He was obviously not happy about it but you really can't blame him for posting in a thread making his personality to be something its not. Mainly what I mean is that he posted in a thread that insulted him. I'd be mad too. If someone posted a thread insulting YOUR character and you posted in it only to be accused of spam would you be mad? I'm suprised Demonic didn't go even further.

Chinese Chipmunk

Chinese Chipmunk
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Um.... Gunbound, Gunbound, Buying Avatars, Gunbound, Looking For A Sates On The Street, Gunbound
we already have weiman. why get another guy to spam? *cough* attention whore *cough*

oh yeah and d.a. an avatar with kakashi doing every handseal isnt leet or anything....
What's noisier than a dinosaur?
Two Dinosaurs.

m30wc0w

m30wc0w
  • Members
  • 1,548 posts
Weiman doesn't spam too much. A good amount of his posts are useful. I consider a spammer someone like me who posts random crap. It doesn't have to be for a specific reason.

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
I don't have a problem with anyone really, but there are a few members I don't like alot but saying their names would just be setting fire works off in the savana :/
Wuggles for everyone!

m30wc0w

m30wc0w
  • Members
  • 1,548 posts
QUOTE (Frost Fang @ Jul 6 2006, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a problem with anyone really, but there are a few members I don't like alot but saying their names would just be setting fire works off in the savana :/

Don't worry. The internet is the best place to express your hatred for another.

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.
QUOTE (Chinese Chipmunk @ Jul 6 2006, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we already have weiman. why get another guy to spam? *cough* attention whore *cough*
oh yeah and d.a. an avatar with kakashi doing every handseal isnt leet or anything....

I'm not trying to be leet, I like it and so I set it as my avatar. IMO, your "Fortune City" avatar is definitly not leet, I don't even know what that is! So please, let us have our own personal tastes.
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

Killertomato

Killertomato
  • GA Private
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:Roundhouse kicks to the faces of men, women, and children alike
  • Gamer Army ID:833
kakashi sensei pwns ur face. he is 1337. he adds like .000003% 1337ness to D.A. which gives him about 0.000004%

Sharringan eye ftw.

Attaaaaaaack of the Killertomato!

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (hackerwacker @ Jul 5 2006, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol @ me. brian.png

You scared me e-pen0r is bigger than your? No? Well then who cares about post count? As long as people aren't complete dipshits on a forum, let them post whatever they want if it belongs in the thread.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users