Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eldar are gay.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

IA-HonersStodnt

IA-HonersStodnt
  • Banned
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Programming, paintball, sex
Im pwning their main army... beating them back to their base, i break in, and they just warp everything away, and cloak it. Im trying to find the rest of their base now, but its all cloaked, so its kind of hard to find, then next thing i know, its like wtf FIREPRISMSPAM!

jesus eldar are gay. thats not fair, having the ability to hide shit all over the map.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
lol i hate that too, when in starcraft u hav to destroy all the buildings, and terran players lift off their shit and send it away
bahaha those idiots
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

IA-HonersStodnt

IA-HonersStodnt
  • Banned
  • 1,026 posts
yea, the thing is, terran buildings you can at least scout with normal units... eldar cloak their buildings, so you cant find them at all.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
wow that has a huge suck factor

i wanna get some more rts, specially DoW
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

Snowplow

Snowplow
  • Members
  • 27 posts
dont "hero" units detect cloaked buildings?

i know they detect mines

masterjaja

masterjaja
  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • xfire:masterjaja
  • Interests:Gamerbio,Gunz,Pure Pwnage and lotsa stuffs.I like to play Gunz all the time but I still have school hours...I also watch One piece,Lufi pwns too much,so is sanje.I heard Pure Pwnage in Gamerbio a several times but I still dont know what this website all about so I followed the link and registered into the forums,its really cool.I also love to play Starcraft since the year 2001,it pwns too much too...
what the??Cloaked buildings??Its one of teh secret cheat in starcraft including teh '500 limit of psi' cheat.I guess,They used arbiter...nope,arbiters cant cloak buildings,but only units
IPB Image

IA-HonersStodnt

IA-HonersStodnt
  • Banned
  • 1,026 posts
yea, hero's can detect buildings. but by the time your hero finds the building, they can just relocate it somewhere else. IG only has like 1 hero unit untill it gets the assassin, which is way late game.

Nemesis.cF-

Nemesis.cF-
  • Members
  • 1,935 posts
  • xfire:nemesiscf
  • Interests:pwning pretty much all RTS games, some FPS once in a while.. even some RPG's.. oh, and i like computers too....did i mension i pwn?
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Jul 1 2006, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i hate that too, when in starcraft u hav to destroy all the buildings, and terran players lift off their shit and send it away
bahaha those idiots

i've been beaten by people doing that so many times icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (masterjaja @ Jul 1 2006, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what the??Cloaked buildings??Its one of teh secret cheat in starcraft including teh '500 limit of psi' cheat.I guess,They used arbiter...nope,arbiters cant cloak buildings,but only units

incorrect.. if you mind control a drone and do the unburrow thingy while the arbiter moves away and get it cloaked then u can build cloaked buildings if i remember right..
icon_razz.gif

LAN's attended: i31, Xleague.TV CNC3 Invitational, WCG UK 2007, ESWC UK 2007, The Gathering 2008, The SGL Summer Slam, ESWC UK 2008, LlamaLan 9, ESWC Grand Finals 2008, SparkLAN 5, LlamaLAN 10, ESL Intel Friday Night Game UK #1, ESL Intel Friday Night Game UK #2, ESL Pro Series UK Finals Season 2, SparkLAN 6, LlamaLAN 11, i38
LAN's attending:i39, Gadget Show Live 2010, LlamaLan 12

politrix

politrix
  • Members
  • 32 posts
QUOTE (IA-HonersStodnt @ Jun 30 2006, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im pwning their main army... beating them back to their base, i break in, and they just warp everything away, and cloak it. Im trying to find the rest of their base now, but its all cloaked, so its kind of hard to find, then next thing i know, its like wtf FIREPRISMSPAM!

jesus eldar are gay. thats not fair, having the ability to hide shit all over the map.

You aren't playing quickstart are you? I've never seen anyone get fire prisms out outside of quickstart games or 4v4s.

dont "hero" units detect cloaked buildings?

Yea, commanders detect anything cloaked.

Also it takes a long ass time to warp buildings out and you can see where it's relocating before it's relocated. If you managed to push into their base, they shouldn't have been able to relocate or if they did you should have at least been able to stop their tech.

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
You playing Quickstart?, without Quickstart Eldar are the most useless team to play as in the game.

politrix

politrix
  • Members
  • 32 posts
QUOTE (Kiron @ Jul 1 2006, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You playing Quickstart?, without Quickstart Eldar are the most useless team to play as in the game.

Erm, not in Winter Assault. Eldar got completely reworked in Winter Assault are very different than in the original game. In WA 1.41 most considered them overpowered due to how overpowered Dark Reapers were against all other tier 1 infantry except commisar guardsmen with grenade launchers (which were by far the most overpowered tier 1 unit and also got a whipping in 1.5) , call of war banshees having ridiculous building damage and brightlance wraithlords pwning all vehicles since you can't dance them. All of which seem to be fixed looking at the 1.5 patchnotes although I haven't tried the new patch yet personally.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the extremely overpowered guide ability of the farseer which was also fixed by 1.5

Kiron

Kiron
  • Members
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Gaming, Wii, filmmaking.
  • Wii:6447428556230302
QUOTE (politrix @ Jul 1 2006, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm, not in Winter Assault. Eldar got completely reworked in Winter Assault are very different than in the original game. In WA 1.41 most considered them overpowered due to how overpowered Dark Reapers were against all other tier 1 infantry except commisar guardsmen with grenade launchers (which were by far the most overpowered tier 1 unit and also got a whipping in 1.5) , call of war banshees having ridiculous building damage and brightlance wraithlords pwning all vehicles since you can't dance them. All of which seem to be fixed looking at the 1.5 patchnotes although I haven't tried the new patch yet personally.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the extremely overpowered guide ability of the farseer which was also fixed by 1.5

Yes I am a player of Winter Assault now, and I do relize those problems, though I say its fair trade for the shit us Eldar players had to go through in DOW.

bonjordo

bonjordo
  • Members
  • 616 posts
QUOTE (IA-HonersStodnt @ Jul 1 2006, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. you just cant adapt and counter. rts is about countering. you may be able to micro like a god, but your unit, if weak to your enemys, will lose.

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,159 posts
QUOTE (Nemesis.cF- @ Jul 1 2006, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
incorrect.. if you mind control a drone and do the unburrow thingy while the arbiter moves away and get it cloaked then u can build cloaked buildings if i remember right..
icon_razz.gif

You remember correctly.. icon_razz.gif

IA-HonersStodnt

IA-HonersStodnt
  • Banned
  • 1,026 posts
meh, in my impatience to win, I neglected several key factors. one, I forgot to get map control. I went for the throat, without taking out the outer bases. big mistake. in starcraft, it would have worked, but not here. I need to learn to stop thinking so much about what i'd do in SC, and start learning WA more.....

and no, it wasnt quick start. He just kept my army busy for 20 minutes chasing ghost buildings while he built up prisms.

hell, I took 3 of his prisms out, with INFANTRY.... but the spam eventually overwhelmed me... i'd uncapture a point, and just run to decap the next point... i never bothered to actually cap the points. Big mistake. WOnt happen next time.

Kookamungaa

Kookamungaa
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • xfire:kookamungaa
yeah apparently that made the farseer's guide increase units accuracy by 3000% instead of 30%.. little bit of a screw up there eh? icon_lol.gif
"Not, dark templars!"

-Reaver-

-Reaver-
  • Members
  • 3,265 posts
  • xfire:omgreaveristaken
  • Steam ID:reaver117
Lol, nothing like teleporting a bonesinger to a spot no one else can get, build a webway gate and cloak =P

/win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users