Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need help for a proccesor thats under a 1000$

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sar

Sar
  • GA Private
  • 1,125 posts
  • xfire:sarinc
  • Interests:WC 3 Roc, WC 3 TFT, Counterstrike 1.6, DoD (day of defeat) 1.6, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Chillaxing with my homeboys.
  • Gamer Army ID:314
Ya i need ur guys help with getting a new comp under my budsget of 1000$ and i want at least 1 Gb of Ram and 200 Gb space at least a Nvidia geforce 4 MX

cd burner 42X speed

hopefully u guys can help me out icon_smile.gif
thanks.

CKY

CKY

TS Awards 2006: Best Accent

• Members
  • 2,911 posts
  • xfire:xcampxkillxyourselfx
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing Guitar, Music
  • Wii:3542579502046889
Dude, you could build an uber rig EASILY for less than $1000.

Since you're from Canada, I'd have a look on your Google for hardware retailers.

You receive loot: [Gestapo Stick].

Gkill™

Gkill™
  • Members
  • 392 posts
  • xfire:gnarkill1337
  • Interests:Gaming - FPS's<br />Grand Theft Auto<br />Web Design<br />Pwning n00bz
Ncix.com or whatever its called?
IPB Image

Komet

Komet

PPFA 2006: Best HW&SW teh_overclockerer

• GA Corporal
  • 9,425 posts
  • xfire:theredkomet
  • Wii:7734541838954115
  • Gamer Army ID:128
lmfao @ at least GF4 MX. Dude you can have a comp as good as mine with that budget. Go to ncix.com and find some nice stuff, then get back to us.

Luther_Vespers

Luther_Vespers
  • Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • xfire:luthervespers
  • Interests:Computers, Guitar, Music in general
Your title is decieving... Do you need help selecting a processor or a full computer build?

g_pwnage

g_pwnage
  • Members
  • 463 posts
QUOTE (Luther_Vespers @ Jun 30 2006, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your title is decieving... Do you need help selecting a processor or a full computer build?

Just getz a amd 3500+ icon_biggrin.gif

SpikeTheWarlord

SpikeTheWarlord
  • Members
  • 795 posts

lol. I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when this was first posted. I didn't feel like responding, but i'll do that now.

K, well. you don't really need 1000 dollars for all of that. you could just use komet's build for 700. dunno where it went.
IPB Imagelol wow I played alot of wc3.
IPB Image

SpikeTheWarlord

SpikeTheWarlord
  • Members
  • 795 posts

lol. I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when this was first posted. I didn't feel like responding, but i'll do that now.

K, well. you don't really need 1000 dollars for all of that. you could just use komet's build for 700. dunno where it went. here it is. http://www.purepwnage.com/forums/index.php...c=26630&hl=

WTF happened... I clicked edit... that's weird. didnt mean to double post. no wait, I might have clicked back and then just edited it when it was really just the post. and it looked like an edit. lol, my bad.
IPB Imagelol wow I played alot of wc3.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users